Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I made a new track
    #3693182 -

here it is I hope you like it :smile:
I recorded some guitar for it too, it was a fun project :tongue2:
Improved communication

feel free to give feedback!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: stefan]
    #3694568 -

pretty cool man

I like the way you used the guitar in it, good job

DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: spores]
    #3698669 -

thanks :thumbup:

anyone else?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: stefan]
    #3698773 -

That's a cool sound. I would leave it the way it is, or you could add another layer or two, like an ambient rythm in the background, or heavy bass beats at certain parts that seemed sort of "dry". I like a deep sound combined with high pitched "bips". Have you ever heard the track entitled "popcorn"?

The snare drum is kind of an uneven beat, I like that, but it gets tedius after a while. Maybe halfway through the track you could change the order of each individual beat.

I know very little about creating electronica but I listen to it alot.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3701198 -

i listened to it earlier today and i liked it more than any other original electronica i've heard on here but it was still so-so to me. that's a compliment as i'm pretty picky though :stoned:

it's way better than i can do so far though so i respect the work you put into it, takes some skill  :sun:


--------------------
There's a thin line between sanity and insanity... and I just snorted it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: John]
    #3701683 -

awsome!
best song i heard from you till now,
it has the energy!
guitars went so nice too imo

keep it up!
:smile:


--------------------
lucidal expansion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: John]
    #3705898 -

thanks for the comments everyone!  also it's good to be picky :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: stefan]
    #3707856 -

pretty cool man :thumbup:


--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.


:rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I made a new track [Re: Harbinger]
    #3713171 -

:laugh:

I feel like starting another song soon :sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* jonnywax track (electronica) lukeboots 678 7 11/20/04 04:24 PM
by lukeboots
* Rabbit in the Moon?Pink Floyd of Electronica--Shpongle tribal feel PsillyNilly 1,847 2 02/29/20 10:58 PM
by faerie
* Dark Electronica
( 1 2 all )
Vulture 2,469 24 02/18/05 05:54 PM
by BrAiN
* I feel like electronica incriminates me Jon 909 10 06/08/06 12:29 PM
by freddurgan
* the hands-down most beautiful electronic track you've ever heard
( 1 2 3 all )
Grav 6,767 56 07/16/10 12:24 PM
by blahblah5368
* Looking for slow, bass-heavy electronica with a good hooky beat
( 1 2 all )
deCypher 11,658 25 02/08/10 02:47 AM
by deranger
* chill electronica song by me lukeboots 668 4 08/11/04 06:35 PM
by lukeboots
* Looking for electronica internet radio stations GoaM 959 6 01/26/05 01:47 PM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
898 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.