Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Rabbit in the Moon?Pink Floyd of Electronica--Shpongle tribal feel
    #3522070 - 12/19/04 10:20 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I really feel compelled  to introduce this group to you guys.  They are Called ?Rabbit in the Moon? and put on a show with psytrance/electronic creepy piano and synth driven music that is out of this world.  If you ever get a chance to see them live, I assure you, it will be an experience you will not regret.  Rabbit in the Moon are the front men for the label hallucination www.hallucination.com which boasts other artist such as Jackyl and Hide, Monk and Three just to name a few.  There music is considered to be in a genre of there own but they possess a feel similar to Infected Mushroom, Shpongle, Pink Floyd and the Grateful Dead.  These guys aren?t pop culture but do have a strong almost cult following who?s caravans of loyal fans' vehicles (covered in the RITM LOGO) trails there bus while touring.

The complete album: Florida is one of my top ten favorite of all times.  The first song on that album: [Rabbit in the Moon's Handled Without Care Mix] is a mysterious enchanting song which starts off tribal sounding and breaks into an amazing piano ballad in the middle of the track which sends chills down your spine and makes the hair on your arms stand up.  Just amazing!!!!
Tracks# 4 (Dynamix II's Non Stop Electro-bass) is a great dance track while track 6 is another great build up melodic track ([Ak 1200's Epic Lounge Mix]) and of course track 7 (Lunasol's Sub-Aqua Mix] is just an amazing portrayal of R.I.T.M free styling on a grand that reflects unique and harmonious skill. <---there is a hidden track 11 minutes after this song ends (many rumors and theories exist regarding the existence and meaning behind the hidden dialogue 16 minutes into track 7,   

Finally, the best track of all time?..?Out of Body Experience? or O.B.E. sends me into a trance everytime I listen to and remains one of my favorite tracks of all time.  It was avaialbe on vinyl a while back and was also on the Sasha and Digweed?s ?Northern Exposure? release as well as the first ?Urbal Beats? mix.  People I know have become obsessed with this song and when you listen to its creepy melodic piano with its enchanted forest sound effects/vocals, you will see why.    I don?t expect everybody to believe me or see eye to eye with what I have experienced but  I urge you too go to go on E-mule or Kazaa and at least download the tracks: (Rabbit in the Moon: ?Handled without care mix? and of course!!! ?Out of the Body Experience (O.B.E.)? Then:
D.A. [Ak 1200's Epic Lounge Mix]
[Lunasol's Sub-Aqua Mix] 

The 2 remix Cd?s aren?t that great besides the ?Fear remix? on CD I but this group even though they draw crowds in the thousands are still ( and will probably always remain underground)  They keep a lot of the good stuff for there live shows which is not officially relased.  Some of my best Rabbit in the Moon songs are bottlegged?..there is a bootleg so amazing, you might find on E-mule or Kazaa called Rabbit in the Moon??Live at club 3? which is the best set I have heard and boasts an epic remix of O.B.E that smears you across the universe. 

Rabbit in the Moon will be putting on a DJ set  (not live) in Miami on the 26?th of DEC. at "Pure Nightclub"---?RIVIR? along with DJ Icey, Baby Anne, Craze, JUJU, Stryke plus many more.  I do not work for this club or production company, I just want to spread the good word of a admirable event.  I will post Full Lineup and more info on this forum in a few days ?.but please, I encourage you to atleast download some of those songs and amybe perhaps this group might alter your perspective and definition of music like it has mine. 

Presales to Candyland featuring above lineup: www.miaminight.com
More pics: http://www.bunnysworld.com/photo_archive_frame.htm
homepage: www.Rabbitinthemoon.com
Bunny: www.bunnysworld.com

Peace, Psilly  :mushroom2: 

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleautomanM
blasted chipmunk
 User Gallery

Re: Rabbit in the Moon?Pink Floyd of Electronica--Shpongle tribal feel [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3522139 - 12/19/04 10:35 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i used to listen to them a bunch in the late 90's. i like their remix work better than the originals, mbut they are very talented.

--------------------
No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical. ~ Niels Bohr

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead, Pink Floyd, Shpongle

General Interest >> Music, Art, and Media