Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Shpongle

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineNeoGeNiCK
Psilocyborg
Loc: Orlando, FL , US, Earth,...
Fun things to do indoors
    #3693751 - 01/28/05 04:03 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

hey, this is only my second post, so i hope I'm doing it right. i searched and found posts of things to do outdoors, and was thinking this could be useful too. so here we go...
My friend called this the magic carpet ride. you need the tripper, and 2 other people, who should have some coordination and body control. to start, the 2 of us stood back-to-back. then we looped our arms with each other, and he bent forward at the waist. i was now facing the ceiling, and his girlfriend lifted my feet off the ground. he then started kind of bobbing and leaning back and forth, while she more or less was moving my legs all around. this was really fun and i couldn't stop laughing, or stand, after wards.
another quick thing, if you can get a hold of a hard drive from an old computer and take it apart, you can do something weird. okay so take it apart (you will probably need a few tools, like screwdrivers of various shapes and sizes) and remove the CD-looking disks. be careful of the magnets, because they are very strong and could probably ruin some of your electronics. in my hard drive, there were 2 large disks, but i have seen others with 4 small ones, and there are probably more. anyway, get them wet, like in the sink or something. they will behave very strangely with each other, sometimes having a lot of friction, sometimes none. i was laying in a dark room with a black light and techno on, and was looking into different universes by holding them so they made a mirror-like surface, and moved one like it was on a hinge against the other, and it was pretty wild.
well, i hope this is a good post. if it was confusing, sorry, just let me know and I'll try to fix it. oh yeah, and be sure to share your favorite games!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: NeoGeNiCK]
    #3693782 - 01/28/05 04:15 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

whoa!

--------------------
Flowing through beginningless time since time without beginning...

InvisiblePeterthinks
(Caulking) gun for hire

Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: Ginseng1]
    #3693813 - 01/28/05 04:23 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

get some BIG paper and a brand new box of crayons.
Or just have sex.
By the way those magnets are great for holding stuff to the fridge...just pry the sections apart or unscrew them.

:jester:

--------------------
Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the rest of the night.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
NEWB NEWBIE NEWCOMER IGNORANT? QUESTIONS?
Click HERE HERE HERE HERE For detailed instructions with pictures on how to grow mushrooms. There is a lot of info on the Shroomery and this is what you need to know.

OfflineNeoGeNiCK
Psilocyborg
    #3693854 - 01/28/05 04:38 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

I like high liters and a black light, on black or white poster board. I also found this roll of paper that is like a paper towel dispenser, but it has a 100' roll of paper on it. I plan on getting this for my next trip and hopefully getting to the end of one. Magnetix are a fun building toy. oh yes, and I found something at Wal-Mart for $10 that was amazing. it is battery-powered silver base that has 4 blue LEDs in it. a bunch of fiber-optic, umm, fibers (?) then come out of it, making a dome. the tips light up bright blue from the LEDs, and move around in crazy ways when touched. It is also fun to look at it by sticking your face in it, if you can avoid poking yourself in the eyes, but they have always been nice for me and avoided my eyes. it also looks amazing if you touch it to something, and turn it so you can see the tips against the object. I think they have these at Spencer's too. There is a store at Universal Orlando called GLOW that I really want to check out, and I'll let you guys know if I find some cool things to play with in the dark. Or, if anyone has been there already, let us know!

--------------------

:regularshroom: NiCK

Offlinesyanesso
100% pupil

Loc: Evergreen State
    #3694142 - 01/28/05 05:58 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

i like to go into a dark room, hit the black light, blast some darkside, and swim around in a king size down comforter

--------------------
make sure it bruises blue

OfflineBeenHereNow
Please don'tsqueeze theShaman
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: syanesso]
    #3694244 - 01/28/05 06:39 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

Take a dump and try to coax your tapeworm to come out and play.

OfflineReprah
Baby Eater

Loc: England
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: BeenHereNow]
    #3694777 - 01/28/05 08:10 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

When I'm indoors, I always get a feeling that I should be doing more to make the trip worthwhile...

--------------------
Eat right and exercise. Don't smoke, drink or take drugs. Get hit by a bus tomorrow.

Offlinelackobreath
Cannabis Man
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: Reprah]
    #3696171 - 01/29/05 02:22 AM (12 years, 1 month ago)

You need two people for this one...

Lay belly down and face down on the floor, with your arms stretched above your head (if you were standing, you would be reaching straight for the sky).  Now, your partner takes ahold of your hands and lifts them STRAIGHT UP, far enough to pull your face off the floor.  RELAX TOTALLY.  Then, your partner lets your hands down to the floor VERY slowly.  After your face contacts the floor, you will feel as if your arms are falling straight through the floor.  hopefully I explained it good enough.  You don't even have to be tripping for this mind trick to work.  :wink:

Offlinetomas
half scientist,half monkey

#3725131 - 02/03/05 05:10 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

I got one of these: http://www.americandj.com/product.asp?ProductIDNumber=712&cat=Hightech

When it illumininates smoke comming out of an incense stick, it looks like fire in slow motion. And when you move the stick in the air, the smoke/fire contorts making colorful vortices that look just like miniature galaxies. Oh man, when I discovered this trick I was so happy, this is real magic!

Offlinei_rage_against
Mwaa ha ha
Female User Gallery

Loc: a shithole in the northwe...
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: tomas]
    #3725444 - 02/03/05 06:27 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

those long glowstick necklaces (not made into necklaces yet) and 3D glasses. just wave the glowstick around to whatever music your listening to and it looks like some stick guys dancing with the music. Also with 3D glasses you can make some highliters stand out (like 3D ya know.) with a black light draw on some paper with several colors of highliters (which is cool in and of itself) and any pink/orange/reddish highliters that you have will stand out with the 3D glasses on. I was pleasantly surprised when I figured that one out.

--------------------
whoever told you that is your enemy.

OfflineBloodNOil
Captain Zeep
 User Gallery
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: i_rage_against]
    #3725684 - 02/03/05 07:06 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Try to escape into the great outdoors =)

/Nothing useful to add

--------------------
It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain!

Invisiblethepodman
Pod King

Loc: Pod Nightmare
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: BloodNOil]
    #3727523 - 02/03/05 11:50 PM (12 years, 26 days ago)

Do creative stuff like playing music (make sure to record it in case it is good), writing, drawing, etc.

--------------------
www.drugpolicyalliance.org
"Hey daddy, president Bush tried marijuana, I think I will."

InvisibleShnezbit
Psycho-naught
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Threshold.
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: thepodman]
    #3731748 - 02/04/05 07:41 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

stroke the mule ;p

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: Shnezbit]
    #3732018 - 02/04/05 08:56 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

If I'm going to trip indoors, you better believe I'm chiiling out in a dark room with some Sphongle.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: Fun things to do indoors [Re: djd586]
    #3732345 - 02/04/05 10:19 PM (12 years, 25 days ago)

The first time I listened to Shpongle on shrooms, I was literally transported to another world in my mind. I literally thought... so this is how to "break through" to other worlds and dimensions.... eat a bunch of philosophers stones, smoke pot, and listen to Shpongle and you will break through. It was really an amazing trip and I got to talk to an "entity" for a while.

I get diminishing returns when listening to the same records over and over tripping though. The first time I listened to Radiohead's "Kid A" on shrooms was, hands down, the most amazing musical experience ever in my life. However now when I listen to something I've already heard on shrooms it gets less and less amazing each time.

The last time I tripped I listened to a bunch of Sigur Ros (highly recommended) and it was really incredible, though not on the level of my initial Shpongle and Kid A trips.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

OfflineNeoGeNiCK
Psilocyborg
    #3766472 - 02/11/05 02:05 PM (12 years, 18 days ago)

yeah, i saw that oil light beforeat the Glow store in Universal Orlando, but it was much cheaper there.

i love glowsticks, too. they are great while rolling or tripping. my girlfriend's friends made a roadtrip to visit us once, and we had some pot brownies and e and felt like we were tripping. we had 2 tubes of glowstick bracelets, and her friend was making crazy stuff using te bracelets, connectors, and ball connectors. he mad like, bikinis and wings and hats and cool stuff.

--------------------

:regularshroom: NiCK

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense, Shpongle

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience