Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Mild Schizophrenia.
    #3682272 -

I have been diagnosed after two suicide attemps as having mild schizophrenia and major depression.
On Christmas Eve I tried to take my own life. Believeing that I can return to my native non-conporeal form. This failed an emegency Psychitrist come out to see me. You see I believe I am an alien in a corporeal body for the entitys who put me here to study life as a solid physical form. In other words I used to be one of them I call them Extra Dimensional, they are not from this universe. I'm not afraid they seem quite empathic to me. Although in times of stress they seem to suck infomation from my brain quicker than the usual slow ticking that goes on all the time. This is both scary and disturbing. I thought I could do the same thing again 19/01/2005..

However the light at the end of the tunnel is Olanzapine. Seems to be keeping the noise level in my brain down and I can think more clearly.

Who else has had experience with Olanzapine?

PS Smoking a good bit if sativa helps greatly aswell.


--------------------
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our
thoughts."

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: chrispc]
    #3682278 -

i get schizo at times when i smoke sativa! interesting how different things set the aliens off in diffferent peoples brains! fight em off bro

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: chrispc]
    #3682315 -

I have thought of this possibility myself although I don't see why that belief should make you want to take your own life.

Life is worth living simply because nobody knows for sure, what happens when you die. Being that you, like I am from one of the wealthiest countries in the world! You should use this to your advantage to make your life as useful and enjoyable to yourself as possible.

And also consider the aftermath. Consider how your family and friends would have thier lives affected if you did kill yourself.

Good luck, friend!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. *DELETED* [Re: chrispc]
    #3682385 -

Post deleted by dorkus

Reason for deletion: .

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: Ego Death]
    #3682420 -

danoEoboy said:
I have thought of this possibility myself although I don't see why that belief should make you want to take your own life.

Life is worth living simply because nobody knows for sure, what happens when you die. Being that you, like I am from one of the wealthiest countries in the world! You should use this to your advantage to make your life as useful and enjoyable to yourself as possible.

And also consider the aftermath. Consider how your family and friends would have thier lives affected if you did kill yourself.

Good luck, friend!



Yeah I know. Thanks.


--------------------
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our
thoughts."

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: dorkus]
    #3682430 -

dr_mandelbrot said:
I have been having those alien thoughts too.

Do you believe in re-incarnation? Who knows what we have been in the past? Maybe all of us has lives as aliens either behind or in front of us?:heart:



Yes I believe I have been re-incarnated from a extra dimensional species.


--------------------
"We are what we think.
All that we are arises with our
thoughts."

- Buddha in the Dhammapada -

ChrisC

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: chrispc]
    #3682902 -

chrispc said:
However the light at the end of the tunnel is Olanzapine. Seems to be keeping the noise level in my brain down and I can think more clearly.

Who else has had experience with Olanzapine?

PS Smoking a good bit if sativa helps greatly aswell.



I took Zyprexa for a while, but it really interfered with my thinking ability. I'm now on Seroquel which I tolerate much better...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Mild Schizophrenia. [Re: chrispc]
    #3688087 -

I have been diagnosed with Bipolar and mild schizophrenia. I take Geodon(Ziprasidone) It has helped me alot and has low side effects.

I have taken Seroquel before and i defenitely did not like it or its zombie like state i get from it. Good luck however.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mild Schizophrenia chrispc 1,297 6 01/21/05 04:00 PM
by canid
* schizophrenia
( 1 2 3 all )
blunt master 7,748 50 06/09/08 04:27 PM
by backfromthedead
* schizophrenia?
( 1 2 all )
mycotic 4,012 27 10/29/05 07:15 PM
by chinacat72
* Psychedelics and schizophrenia deafpanda 1,176 5 01/30/05 04:34 PM
by Piercedfiend
* Schizophrenia rath336 2,683 19 05/28/08 03:35 AM
by stefan
* mild to severe anxiety PoopSoap 1,600 17 03/29/10 08:33 AM
by NastyDHL
* Schizophrenia
( 1 2 all )
Droz 2,107 30 06/15/09 08:59 AM
by Booby
* Schizophrenia a major threat for me? Corn_Bread 1,273 5 01/17/05 08:30 AM
by MeatSpace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
1,099 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.