Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
My last bowl for a couple days.
    #3684396 -

Im takin a break from pot for a couple days. I got one more bowl left anyone out there tokin? I just packed Frogger(my bong) the stem was so clogged i had to scrape it, so i just threw the resin on the bowl. Im thinkin about gettin a nice bottle of wine this week....... mmmmmmmm.


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684412 -

I've been smoking roaches for 2 days... After I run out, I will probably stop for a couple days...

When I ran out of fresh green, I quit for 2 days, but then decided to smoke my roaches, and here I am ...

I am the master of making weed last froever.


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: flowstone]
    #3684446 -

i like skipping about 4 or 5 days because then i get super high when i smoke again.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: dressel11]
    #3684454 -

it makes it a lot better no doubt... Skipping for a month, or even a year will get you sky high..:crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: flowstone]
    #3684465 -

yeah im takin a break now too in fact
inless i can get ahold of my dealer :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: notapillow]
    #3684477 -

I hate those quitting by defualt of unavailability, but sometimes that is the only way I can quit :smile:


--------------------
these long agonizing months without you...have been long and agonizing..
"War Doesn't Decide Who's Right... It Only Decides Who's Left."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684483 -

I'll smoke a bowl right now, for you. Hope you have an OK few days there! :bong:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: flowstone]
    #3684491 -

im not addicted but 9 pm-12 pm is just pretty boring without mary jane :smile:
its not hard for me not to smoke, in fact some times i dont feel like it at all


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684498 -

I remember I got to a point that any kind of weed hardly got me even that high, no matter how many bowls I smoked...it is good to smoke only 2 days a week.well for me anyway....I noticed I got a better effect from the weed anyway...

Edited by skunk78395 (01/26/05 05:45 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: notapillow]
    #3684574 -

There is no addiction,
Certainly not to pot...
but the mind can play strange tricks on itself!

You may think you want to stop...but until you do, you mustn't really want to :wink:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: trendal]
    #3684678 -

Ok now i get to smoke it!! my girl called so i had to talk to her for a bit. Frogger here i come...............


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684716 -

I bought a 1/4 3 weeks ago and still have 2 grams left. Even though this back has lasted a really long time I'm taking a good break after I finish it this weekend.

I hate tolerence.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: Adom]
    #3684747 -

Wow!! a 1/4 for 3 weeks!!!! man i smoked an eighth yesterday!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684778 -

an 8th lasts me about 1-2 weeks


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: sui]
    #3684787 -

I used to do the same but I slowed down, had to get out of that fog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: notapillow]
    #3684790 -

I smoke once every two weeks or so. Once I stopped smoking for almost 3 months and I got really stoned off 2 hits (2 big bong rips), it was crazy, I don't think I've ever been that stoned before. I was also coughing like crazy because my lungs weren't used to the smoke.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: Kenny7822]
    #3684884 -

Thats how I do it. Once every couple weeks and man am I blitzed. I use to smoke daily but doing it this way is intense.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: My last bowl for a couple days. [Re: flowstone]
    #3684885 -

flowstone said:
it makes it a lot better no doubt... Skipping for a month, or even a year will get you sky high..:crazy2:



DUDE quit :bong:  for a year.....NO WAY.

Going 2 days WO is a bitch for me  :sad:

Adom said:
I bought a 1/4 3 weeks ago and still have 2 grams left.



I can smoke a 1/4oz in 7 days EASY


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Cops: Man playing real-life 'Frogger' hit by SUV Sandoz 577 12 12/29/10 09:23 AM
by lazyfingers
* Who smokes weed everyday?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MOTH 16,460 88 05/11/11 07:01 PM
by Anthony917
* The Version of Frogger in the Arcade... DrCamacho89 495 3 06/06/07 06:11 PM
by Banez
* How much do y'all smoke? (not cancersticks)
( 1 2 3 all )
Rambone 7,192 52 10/13/09 07:43 AM
by smoketheforest
* fighting with 2X4's, beer bottles, I saved em with a bowl Noviseer 1,010 4 09/01/03 01:33 AM
by Xochitl
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 4,946 26 02/02/03 08:16 AM
by Revelation
* Quitting Smoking
( 1 2 all )
JustSomeGuy 4,435 20 07/23/16 08:38 AM
by Buddy Boy
* best smoking devise
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 8,404 35 01/07/04 09:53 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
786 topic views. 7 members, 796 guests and 84 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.