Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out
    #3665459 - 01/23/05 01:36 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Well, first off....I live in this lake house. It used to be a big orange grove and cow farm back in th 20's...but was developed into homes during the baby boom. (45-49) There has been some remodeling of course since then but the original house still stands....I live in the guest house and rent out the main home and rooms to pay off the morgrage. Well, anyways, since I've been livin here, there has been a few incedents that makes me raise the question. First off there always stuff falling down in my room like things I mount up...pcitures...ligts etc....wakes me in the middle of the night all the time. The lights also almost dim all the way down--I mean all the lights, but this is probably just a faulty transformer. If I were to say this place was haunted just from this then I would be paranoid but the list goes on... I make dinner in the main house and can see my room/bathroom from the kitchen window. I coulda sword Ive seen a refelction from the mirror comin from that goddam bathroom before. Well, I didnt want to even address this for addresing sometimes snowballs into something stupid but when I bought the house, it came with a box full of paper work/blue prints/folders etc. etc... (this lot of alnd was worth $1200 back in the 40's hehe.) I keep the box filled with yellow 50 year old typed paper work in the main house and today, one of my friends/tennants took it down. He was rumaging through it interested by all the paper work and came across this journal....he showed it to me (while I was lookin at the blueprints) and once I realized it was a journal I was reading, I seized to associate myself I threw it down to my friends surprise. Well, I went back to my house and.... this is probably my mind playin tricks on my again but the shower has always been kinda scary for me...My curatin is just a pale white that barey lets the light threw. A few hours ago, just as I was closing my eyes for the soap to run down my face, a silouette formed in the bathroom...just a black shadow like someone was there...of course I tried to open my eyes and gotem all burned up while opening the shower curtain, being all stupid "hello"...whos there?? knockin over shit etc....I was pretty much freaking out but I was probably just in the mindset from the whole journal think...On top of that, the guys over there are reading it and Im'ing me through AOL that there is some fuked up shit bout some guy livin over here...I tell them they are playin with fire and Im sure they would stop taunting me if they knew ow delicate I am to this type of thing but I wanna stay cool....Im thinkin bout goin over there right now and takin the journal..burning it or something...then again I dont want to get Charles pissed off....If I read it things will just get more fuked up in my head but right now Im kinda freakin out....Id like some advice but for now Im gonna explore some other sites about this thing...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3665515 - 01/23/05 01:46 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Damniut Im goin over therer right ow and puttin my fott in the sand. If theyye dont stoipo this shitt Im kiickin them out. the 2 are behind on the rent antways

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3665600 - 01/23/05 02:02 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I jsut got babvk from screaremin that themm they know Im nbot screwin around now...they;re some girrls voer there now theyy know what Im taliin about if onnly they knoew knockin onmy front door and lookin through my windows inst helpin. The guys think IM freakin out...I threw one of them down really hard andnn his drrikn shattered all over th efloorl...thoose godan birthces keep wanting tto know If im OK Shit att this rate they;re all th e ones who get killed by the ghost ffor being such jacakasses and Im the one wwoh has to solve the Goddamn mistery frorm reading thatytt fuckccing joural

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3665828 - 01/23/05 02:42 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Is this one of those ghosts that cause you to intentionally misspell words?

InvisibleDirtMcgirt
in a pinch
 User Gallery

Loc: city of angels
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: Catalysis]
    #3666137 - 01/23/05 03:34 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

some fuked up shit bout some guy livin over here

Like what? Its hard to tell if your just trippin out of if there is some weird shit going on......

--------------------
"And we, inhabitants of the great coral of the Cosmos, believe the atom (which still we cannot see) to be full matter, whereas, it too, like everything else, is but an embroidery of voids in the Void, and we give the name of being, dense and even eternal, to that dance of inconsistencies, that infinite extension that is identified with absolute Nothingness and that spins from its own non-being the illusion of everything."

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3666514 - 01/23/05 05:11 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

use the spell check button the next time you post please!

I wouldn't worry about the house being hounted though

OfflineVertigo6911
Entheobotanist
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Netherlands
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: stefan]
    #3667082 - 01/23/05 11:04 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

what makes u think burning the journal will make u feel better?

--------------------
-Know ye not that ye are gods?-
My homepage

Offlineballs
thats right
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: Vertigo6911]
    #3667264 - 01/23/05 12:19 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

this guys trippin'

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: Catalysis]
    #3667427 - 01/23/05 01:18 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Catalysis said:
Is this one of those ghosts that cause you to intentionally misspell words?

Well, I had a rough night last night?I browsed the internet for bout an hour before one of my roommates called a close friend to come pick me up. Went over to his place, downed a Z-bar with a few beers and talked about it. The sun?s up now and Im back at my home?.I knew I was misplelling words?not that badly?but honestly wasnt in the mood to go back and spell check. Its kinda hard to keep your hands pressing the right keys when I get anxiety attaks (oops that?s Attacks?don?t want to rub shoulders again), took me 4 times just to sign in last time I posted. I tend to become reclusive when I get edgy (have an episode) and not talk to anybody so a place like the net where you don?t have a name or face seemed like the right spot for advice. Nevertheless, thanks for the smart ass remark, Ill go back and fix some of those words if it tickles your pickle. Now I know where not to come when Im havin a bad night.

Edited by PsillyNilly (01/23/05 01:23 PM)

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3667444 - 01/23/05 01:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Damn, I gave up trying to read it...!!???  When it takes a minute to get thru and understand one line of text, it kinda~ looses momentum~ to try and read on....    :shrug:

Good luck...!

>^;;^<

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3667464 - 01/23/05 01:27 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Aaahhh, you posted your last comment while I was writing mine....  It's not that this is not the place to post, but if something is hard to read, people will most likely move along to something that is easier to read....  I was drawn in by the topic, but got lost trying to figure out what you were trying to say.... 

Not a hack on you, but am being honest...  :shrug:

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #3667500 - 01/23/05 01:40 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Read the journal.
IF you seriously think there's someone else living in your home, don't be rude.

Say hi.
Have conversations with him/her.
If they're doing things that bother you, ask them politely to stop.
Worked out well with any oddities i've ever encountered.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3667535 - 01/23/05 01:49 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Ya Im not really pissed at anybody besides that catalyist guy....but Ill get over it. Like I was saying, Im not sure if there is somebody else here and it is probably just all in my head (thats why I originally put it in the "physical and Mental Health" forum), just to clear things up....I was sober last night till around 4am when I had a few drinks and took my medicine. I dont want to read the diary because they tend to me private chronicles not ment for other's eyes. I was thinkin bout burning it but then again, I havent really gotten any threatening signs so far atleast. Thanks anyways to you other guys who actaully did want to lend a hand.....its almost 2 here, I got bout 8 hours before I have to start thinkin bout this again.
Peace, Psilly

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

#3667550 - 01/23/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Lol dont let these spellin ninnies get ya down. Do it ur way and if they dont like ya they will ignore you. Haunted house are crazy. Almost cost my mom and dad there marriage.

--------------------

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

#3667658 - 01/23/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

heh, im just joking with ya man, dont take it too hard.

Typically, most ghosts can be detected by electromagnetic frequencies in the 0-300 hz range. You can find a nice ghost detector here . They also sell an upgraded model that can detect high altitude UFOs. If you are really concerned and have the money an air-ion counter is the way to go, IMO. This baby will detect the residual ecto-plasmic ions that are left behind by many ghost and it will probably confirm whether or not you really have a lingering ghost presence at your estate.

There are also ways to take pictures of ghosts and record ghost voices .

You can find all of your standard ghost hunting protocols and procedures here .

I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Catalysis (01/23/05 02:39 PM)

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3668200 - 01/23/05 04:37 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I'm sure it's just your mind playing tricks on you; sometimes being alone in a big house is scary for some weird way (this feelings you get from that can be pretty real).

OfflineSWEDEN
Miracle of Science

Loc: PNW
    #3670321 - 01/24/05 01:37 AM (12 years, 6 months ago)

OK, first you will need one of these:

then you will need to aquire one of these:

The Ecto 1 has the ghost trap and storage unit. Good luck and happy hunting!

--------------------

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3671968 - 01/24/05 01:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Sorry bro, couldn't comprehend what you were trying to say either. Try to clean your post up a little, spelling and punctuation are good.
Type in sentences and paragraphs too, my eyes kept on bugging out and I couldn't continue reading. :lipsrsealed:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

OfflineThe_Red_Crayon
Exposer of Truth
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smokey Mtns. TN Flag
    #3672194 - 01/24/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PsillyNilly said:
Damniut Im goin over therer right ow and puttin my fott in the sand. If theyye dont stoipo this shitt Im kiickin them out. the 2 are behind on the rent antways

Its sounds like your letting your anxiety taking a ride. Just tell yourself theirs no ghosts, and even if there is what could they do to you.

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: I think my house is haunted,,,,found this journal and its freakin me out [Re: SWEDEN]
    #3673770 - 01/24/05 08:43 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Dude, you totally forgot one of these.

How the hell is he supposed to trap it once it is in the proton beam without a ghost trap? Just don't let it overload.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being