Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Drawing/animation.
    #3649230 -

Is anyone here experienced at all in drawing/animating?

I plan on making a short cartoon, and I need more people.

People who can draw/animate things. Or record goofy voices at a decent quality. Or come up with original, smart, and funny ideas, and of course, be willing to invest some time.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3649260 -

Oh yeah, and one other thing; a weird sense of humor.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3649780 -

you know im in.

im prolly gonna be better at scripting and goofy voices then anything else though :laugh:

though i love to try and draw cartoon charecters, ive been trained as a realist, unfortunatly.

(real including sureal, but not what your looking for i  dont think).


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3649840 -

my drawing is medicore, and Im not much for making funny voices, but if you gimme a concept I can probably think of some funny ideas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3649880 -

Actually, a few characters that are more realistic looking would be nice. Kinda pump up the weirdness.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3649896 -

the issue here is animation... are we gonna do it flash style? or are we gonna ANIMATE PHYSICALLY (ie draw cells)?


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3649939 -

I'm thinking of using the Gimp animation package... I think there's an Adobe equivelant. So kinda in between.

Still very simple animation, but whatever we can achieve. It'll be a lot of work to do the animation, but I figure with a handful of people really buckling down and working at it, we can do all the animation for it within a couple months, and it'll look better than flash.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3649999 -

hell yeah!

well have to figure out which program well all be using so we can consolidate.


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3650074 -

I'd like to find one person with some animation experience, and let them decide for that... if not, I'm sure we'll make do, but it's be nice to haven some advice from someone with experience.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3650182 -

I think the Adobe software I'm thinking of is Adobe After Effects... if anyone has ever used it, what's your opinion?


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3652003 -

Bump!


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Drawing/animation. [Re: Phluck]
    #3652016 -

I'll help you out if you need a female voice. I'm no good at drawing or anything like that. Writing is more my groove.

What is your storyline like?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Feminized Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anime Movies RandalFlagg 1,119 14 01/11/05 11:27 PM
by Drink_Punk_Soda
* drawing-shading. DistortedEyes 912 16 06/13/06 02:39 PM
by chunder
* anyone in here use adobe after effects? boO 613 3 03/10/05 07:53 PM
by PrisonSong
* Anyone use Adobe Photoshop?
( 1 2 all )
SoDak_Stranger 3,438 28 07/27/04 08:17 AM
by Samuel
* Adobe help, compressing file size memes 945 15 11/30/08 11:55 PM
by memes
* Free Adobe PhotoShop???? SouthPArk 1,180 11 08/17/05 06:34 PM
by SouthPArk
* Drawing Links brainwashed 425 2 12/04/04 06:00 PM
by brainwashed
* Help with adobe acrobat, simple question blacksabbathrulz 435 2 05/04/06 06:59 PM
by Gr8fulJ420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
879 topic views. 3 members, 307 guests and 83 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.