Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Fly agaric
    #364577 - 08/01/01 04:33 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I found three large Fly agarics (amanita Muscara) Just wondering about this species - what is needed to prepare these fro consumption??

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Fly agaric [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #364579 - 08/01/01 04:34 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Sorry mods! Can you delete one of those (i posted twice)

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Offlineaussishroomhead
enthusiast
Re: Fly agaric [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #364596 - 08/01/01 06:51 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Gday
I was down in Victoria last week at the snowfields
(Mt Hotham), on the way down in the car we stopped at a place south of the border where there is a huge pine plantation. We stopped off to get some lunch so I decided to abandon my family|friends to have my car trip smoke. I headed streaight for the forest and found my self in an unusually dark eery European woodland. So I sat on a stump and stacked up me pipe, hat a few tokes and then to my suprise I found my first Amanitas growing 4 m away from where I was sitting, they werer huge about the size of a cd, red whith white warts that rubbed off the cap.
I picked one up smelt it for experience and tossed it away cause me parents know I trip on mushies and shit and they wouldnt want to be embarrassed coase we were travelling with a straight, clean person. I wasnt sure on dosage and they are too hard to hide so I didnt bother.

OfflineLevi7
old hand
Re: Fly agaric [Re: aussishroomhead]
    #364708 - 08/01/01 11:23 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Great story, Aussieshroomhead. I've been in a few predicaments like that in the past. My step-father is a lawyer and also high in the State Polital Click, if you know what I mean. When the family has friends over, even though I don't live with them nor spend much time with them, I still feel the need to respect them to the point that I don't mention any drug-use, etc. and do my best to speak perfect English w/out the Southern accent, etc. I dunno, it's like putting on an act so that no one would slander my step-dad with the fact that his step-son is a druggie, uneducated, moronic white trash individual. Why do I do it?
Also, if you bake the Amanita muscaria in the oven, with the door 1/3 opened for X(depends on you)amount of time, you can take a spoon and scoop up the juice and then pour it back on the mushroom(s) several times. If you like, you can, at any time, take a cooled spoonful of that juice and take it down. It's not bad, from what I understand. Or, you could then eat the cooked mushroom. Be careful on the size, etc.
This is only what I have read, but I've read similar recipes, etc. many times. So, I thought I'd share the info.
I have yet to find Amanita muscaria. I think I found one specimen of Amanita muscaria var. formosa(in the PNW nevertheless) but it was kinda shriveled up and quite old.
Amanita pantherina AKA Panther Cap is a mushroom I frequently encounter here, though, in the spring. It contains the same entheogenic alkaloids that are found in Amanita muscaria and " var. formosa. Although, I have read that A. pantherina contains larger amounts of the alkaloids.
I'm kinda skeptical on any "fun" use of these mushrooms, though. I'm thinking that it would depend on the person, the mushroom at hand, and the preparation.
If someone dedicated to preparing the Amanitas invited me over to enjoy an experience, I might feel a comfort and initial placebo. I would be able to lay my thoughts aside and go with the flow.
I'm rambling, cause I too am interested in a nice A. experience.
Please, bear with me!
Stay cool!-Levi7.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Extract   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract