Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Papaver]
    #3142512 -

Papaver said:
Yeah, it's a PR thing. It's basically a problem with Ythan's west-coast people. They've seriously dropped the ball. I've been talking to him extensively about this, and the fact that he needs a good New York-based agency -- especially since he's very concerned about his image in Europe right now, what with the chunnel and the recent euro conversion. He is aware of the problem, and he may sign with the William Morris Agency, but they're still in negotiations over points...



awesome^^

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3644568 -

BUMP.


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Ythan]
    #3644591 -

Ythan said:
. Plus I kind of like the idea of posting in OTD while taking a dump.


Peace,

-Y



classic


--------------------

blankk said to fee:
btw you're a total fucking psychedelic pimp
Turtletotem said:
I want to become a sun worshipper, so next time an atheist smugly asks me where god is, I can point smugly at the sun and laugh my ass off.

Then I drive away in my solar powered piece of shit car, cool stuff man.

And then I go kill a bitch because the flaming orb in the sky told me to do so, and I don't know, oppress a few minorities here and there in the name of nuclear fusion?

Religion is fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #3644600 -

hahah OLD thread here.. I remember the first time around for this one

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3644618 -

Yeah, it's the Second Annual Ythan Ratings Telethon! :crazy2:

So far we got him from 32 to 77 rates..


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #3644721 -

Quote:
eric_the_red said:
who was that guy that was so happy to see ythan around these parts that he decided to rate him immediately?
who rated ythan months before anyone else did?
who was the first to rate ythan upon his return?

oh yeah, that was me.


ps: i want a pony, but i'll settle for a bozo button.


I was 2nd
under the old nick of _JOE_


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Ythan]
    #3645145 -

Happy B day man.  I dont know where I been but I should have known U were head hancho.  :gonzo:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A gift for the shroomery but first i need help KnattyD 426 1 10/21/04 10:22 PM
by Ythan
* Who created the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomNoob03 4,920 39 04/24/04 11:11 AM
by Krishna
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,300 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* Negative General Ratings
( 1 2 all )
MizzJazzy 2,811 32 05/15/04 06:22 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,645 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Founder of the shroomery?? aussieone 1,724 10 09/16/04 09:38 AM
by Barbi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,527 topic views. 3 members, 19 guests and 189 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 15 queries.