Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery??
    #2730315 -

Note:When I started this thread Ythan only had 32 rates if you can believe it.

Let's send some good vibes/rates to the old boy on his Bday! :smile:

Give. And give generously to the founding father of this mofo, Ythan!!!

:present: :cheers:

Edited by Jellric (01/18/05 05:33 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730335 -

:drama:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2730349 -

What would life be without drama?

And who better to get dramatic about than the man who allowed you to post your little smiley eh?

:rolleyes:


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730363 -

Haha, I was just going through the smileys looking for one to reply with, that was the first one that made me laugh...

Props to ythan, he's a good guy from the few pm's i've got...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2730489 -

If i got a PM from Ythan it would be because i did something bad


--------------------
If I didn't have such a great drive (golf) the American people would thing I wasn't working so hard. George W. Bush

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730492 -

Yeah, it's a PR thing. It's basically a problem with Ythan's west-coast people. They've seriously dropped the ball. I've been talking to him extensively about this, and the fact that he needs a good New York-based agency -- especially since he's very concerned about his image in Europe right now, what with the chunnel and the recent euro conversion. He is aware of the problem, and he may sign with the William Morris Agency, but they're still in negotiations over points...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730507 -

:handth: haha that's great

thanks for the good laugh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: funkymonk]
    #2730544 -

You guys are weird, but that's okay!  :rotfl:


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? *DELETED* [Re: Jellric]
    #2730628 -

What Learyfan says!  :crazy2:


--------------------
I am what Willis was talkin' bout.

Edited by Jellric (05/26/04 12:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730635 -

Seriously, thanks for pointing that out! I thought I had rated Ythan months ago, when he became active again, but I hadn't -- a gross oversight on my part -- so I just rectified that situation! :smile:

In the beginning was the word (an indexical signifier), and from this word's relationship to that, which was NOT the word, sprang forth context, and from this contextuality, language was begat. The language was good, and there was much rejoycing, and then rest. After the rest came the age of enlightenment and science, and from science came silicone diodes and tv remote controls, and then a hyper-linguistic network of computers was born called the Internet, and then a young man arose out of the great mountains of the west, who walked with a giant blue ox, and created The Shroomery! :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2730680 -

Here's the link to Ythan's ratings page.

Rate him up. He deserves it. He created The Shroomery.







--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2732136 -

it wouldn't hurt if the mofo actually posted
every once in a while.


--------------------
All I know is The Growery is a place where losers who get banned here go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2750168 -

You guys are too thoughtful :laugh:. I guess ratings just aren't as important to me since I know in the back of my mind that any score I want is just a mySQL query away. Of course I'd never do that but I know the possibility is there :wink:.

Afoaf is right of course, people aren't gonna rate me if I lurk in the shadows emerging only to make official proclamations from on high. I'm actually a pretty friendly guy and occasionally I have something interesting to say but I just don't have time anymore to be active on the BB like I want to. Maybe you guys can give me some tips because I feel like school, friends, admin duties and my g/f take up 99% of my time. When I do get a minute to browse the BB, it's all I can do to keep up with the hundreds of new posts let alone write thoughtful replies. There's got to be a way to fit it all in which doesn't involve amphetamines!

Once they come out with a new Handspring Treo with a higher resolution screen I'm gonna get it. Hopefully that'll allow me to use my downtime a little more efficiently. Plus I kind of like the idea of posting in OTD while taking a dump.

But anyway, I do appreciate it. Thanks for showing this old timer that he isn't forgotten.

Peace,

-Y

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: ]
    #2750195 -

I feel like school, friends, admin duties and my g/f take up 99% of my time.

It's about priorities!  :smirk: 0011101100101001

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: ]
    #2750570 -

only ythan dont have a girlfriend


--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Jellric]
    #2750861 -

who was that guy that was so happy to see ythan around these parts that he decided to rate him immediately?
who rated ythan months before anyone else did?
who was the first to rate ythan upon his return?

oh yeah, that was me.


ps: i want a pony, but i'll settle for a bozo button.


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Edited by eric_the_red (05/31/04 08:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2750897 -

I also rated Ythan about a month ago...can i ride Erics pony?


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: OldSpice]
    #2750921 -

i didn't get a pony...or a bozo button. :mad:


--------------------
Anno cock? Is that some kind of Greek liquer? -Geo's all-knowing sex slave
Scat's way better than mud cause it's warm. -Ythan 4/23/07

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: eric_the_red]
    #2751022 -

Tee hee...i got 2 :tongue:


--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty


You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Only 32 rates for the creator of the Shroomery?? [Re: Papaver]
    #3142113 -

Papaver said:
Yeah, it's a PR thing. It's basically a problem with Ythan's west-coast people. They've seriously dropped the ball. I've been talking to him extensively about this, and the fact that he needs a good New York-based agency -- especially since he's very concerned about his image in Europe right now, what with the chunnel and the recent euro conversion. He is aware of the problem, and he may sign with the William Morris Agency, but they're still in negotiations over points...



:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Sporeworks.EU Shop: Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* A gift for the shroomery but first i need help KnattyD 426 1 10/21/04 10:22 PM
by Ythan
* Who created the shroomery?
( 1 2 all )
ShroomNoob03 4,920 39 04/24/04 11:11 AM
by Krishna
* Keeping kids OUT of the shroomery... (*LOCK*)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rustik 13,943 66 05/06/03 02:02 PM
by Rustik
* let's rate eachother
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
cybrbeast 11,301 161 01/21/15 02:23 PM
by That Man
* History of the shroomery
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Rob_K 11,403 63 09/18/07 09:36 AM
by The_Ghost
* Negative General Ratings
( 1 2 all )
MizzJazzy 2,811 32 05/15/04 06:22 AM
by luvdemshrooms
* shroomery cliques
( 1 2 all )
RebelSteve33 4,645 21 06/05/03 06:34 AM
by Cherk
* Founder of the shroomery?? aussieone 1,724 10 09/16/04 09:38 AM
by Barbi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,527 topic views. 3 members, 37 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.