Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesevendef
journeyman
Loc: Maine, USA
funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping?
    #362858 - 07/29/01 07:27 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

curious..
wondering about the stuff besides just hanging out/walking around and looking at shit..

hrmm right now the things that come to mind are:
skateboarding
getting in a car accident (!)
getting fucked up in a moshpit

what about you guys?

Ol Jim doesnt think so...

--------------------
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKid
Carpal Tunnel
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: sevendef]
    #362871 - 07/29/01 08:11 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

750mg DXM + 7 beers ---------------> Driving a motor vehicle 6 kilometers.

that was funny b/c I could've killed someone.

Oh yeah, and once I threw rocks at people while on DXM.

OfflineAbeZard
Loc: Charleston, SC
    #363023 - 07/29/01 01:50 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

This was 15 years ago, in a previous lifetime. . .
Made a fake chicken/ evil thunderbird out of cardboard and paint with a group of similarly tripped-out friends.
Pulled it in front of cars from woods by the side of the road by a string . . just on the perimeter of their headlight patterns.
Watched their expressions . . . ."What the F**k was that?!?"

Also, a cheeto laying in the grass, emblazoned by a random sunbeam, became a topic of hours of deep conversation.

Abe

Abe Zaardvark
From historic coastal town in Southeast

--------------------
Abe Zaardvark
From historic coastal town in Southeast

OfflineAnagathka

Loc: Canaduh
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: AbeZard]
    #363650 - 07/30/01 03:15 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

>>Also, a cheeto laying in the grass, emblazoned by a random sunbeam, became a topic of hours of deep conversation

LOL!!! Excellent.

OfflineThe Messiah
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: AbeZard]
    #363655 - 07/30/01 03:18 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

on a saturday i rode my bike in the park near my house in nothing but my boxers and shoes. my piece kept flopping out of my boxers cause they diddn't have a button on them, putting it back made it even more challanging to keep my steed from escaping me... i was bieng extra nice to everyone and waving, even tho all i got in return were blank stares and some very negative comments... i was gone before anyone could even close thier mouths, so no harm done...

peace, ~(To0dLeS)~
TM

--------------------
[green]peace[/green], [blue]~(To0dLeS)~[/blue]
TM

Offlinesevendef
journeyman
Loc: Maine, USA
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: The Messiah]
    #363679 - 07/30/01 04:08 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

rofl..

this stuff is inspiring me to something crazy next time im tripping.. like something that I would do for fun when im sober..
ill let you guys know..

I get bored, I get bored, I get bored...

--------------------
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fuckin high on drugs.

Invisiblefuzzysquirelnuts
veteran
Loc: souhwest us
    #363816 - 07/30/01 09:09 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

dxm-ran around at 3 o clock in the the morning butt naked

i can believe its not butter but why would you do that

--------------------
were all retarded sometimes

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: sevendef]
    #364163 - 07/31/01 01:34 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

InvisibleBaron
Brain Squeegee
Loc: FL
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: ]
    #364178 - 07/31/01 01:56 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

We took my friend for a walk. He would not deviate from the pinpoint of the laser. We shut it off and he just looked LOST.

------------------------
We need a poetry contest to see how long the road is.

--------------------
Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed through a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, life is only a dream and we are the imaginations of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather.

OfflineDeathCapChick
journeyman
Loc: State of Euphoria, USA
    #364187 - 07/31/01 02:14 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

I took a shower.
Of course, I was wearing my boots, and I didnt 'remember'. So when I went out for work, (thankfully It was grave shift) I kept hearing this noise following me everywhere I went. I startied getting paranoid, but dismissed it as the drug.
When I finally got to work, my best friend saif I was standing in a small puddle.
we all had a good laugh at my expense.

I also remember thinking my computer screen was 12 feet high, and i was really amused by that.
-DCC

If your going to dine with the Devil, bring a long spoon.

--------------------
...And the Eyes of the World are watching you now...watching you now...
-P. Gabriel

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #364346 - 07/31/01 07:57 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

When I was in highschool I had the house to myself for a week. Needless to say i was taking full advantage of the situation and at one point I got butt naked and played my guitar for a few hours.

"I hate to say this, but this place is getting to me. I think I'm getting the Fear."

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: Floydian]
    #364580 - 08/01/01 04:43 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

HAHAH! My friend and i gobbled down three Ps. Cyanescens each, then went out to a night club... after a few beers and a bit of dancing, we fell through a psychedelic trapdoor - the next thing i knew we were walking down a busy city street on a friday night and people were ducking out of our way, as my friend was urinating as he walked - randomly squirting piss at everything he looked at - the next thing i new, we were at a latin dancing club and i could not stop yelling the most dirty and foul language i could produce and then laughing hysterically - we were soon kicked out, and walking along another city street, when a cop car drove past slowly...By some psychic connection or something, my friend and i both froze, and turned and staired at the police car... We began a wild list of excuses to explain our bizzare behaviour - which the police had not even witnessed - and the were back on our way to various shops and things...Handstand competitions in supermarkets are not advised

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

Offlinebill
Stranger
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: DeathCapChick]
    #364910 - 08/01/01 04:45 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Once i was at the local skatepark and i just ate an eighth I Started skating and i actually was doing good , but then i fell and sprained my wrist. I got pissed of and went into the pool hall and broke a cue over this kids head then got kicked out and watched fear and loathing in las vegas while drinking 3 bottles of wine>

"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors"
-Jim Morrison

--------------------
"There are things known, and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors"
-Jim Morrison

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripp [Re: bill]
    #365391 - 08/02/01 07:40 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

the first time a good friend tripped mushrooms with another good friend and myself we were all doing pretty well in the experienced friends room, very nice setting for mushrooms...
anyway, the rookie ended up in the corner, curled up under his puffy n.face jacket and turns out he spent about three hours licking the floor and the carpet, happy as a lark. (note: floor and carpet are so disgusting i don't even like to walk on them)
but analyzing it afterwards if funny, must have felt good to have all that texture on his tongue?!

we laugh about it quite regularly now.

"i am a citizen of the world" diogenes

Offlinewatripper
Stranger
    #365760 - 08/02/01 04:44 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Me and my buds decided to shroom... We hooked up 3 of the largest shrooms I'de ever seen!! But apparently they didn't seem to work right (or so I'de thought)... Me and 1 of the friends decided to go for a walk to the gas station to buy smokes... then when there, we saw the local movie theatre acrost the way... TO THE MOVIES!!!... We saw Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon... (it was good... colors seemed to fade in and out for some reason ;) ) Movie got over and we thought that we weren't shroomin... hehe... were we wrong... As soon as we steped out of the theater the world got a lot better... The street lights were changing colors and the empty parking lot started to act like it was laying on top of a giant water bed... Then (being recently inspired by the movie) we began to think that if we ran really fast we would just float/fly like the characters did in the movie... It seemed somehow to work... so in this manner we ran back to the house to find the 3rd of our 3 person shroom party walking around aimlessly still convinced that he wasn't shroomin... HE WAS!! He still had his heavy coat on that he had on when we left and was carrying a half full coke bottle around everywhere he went. So, the three of us went for a walk and this guy pops off "So, anybody hungry?" then proceeds to pull a half eaten burger from one of his pockets!! It was probably the funniest moment in shoomland for me... That is aside from the time a close girl-friend of mine decided that the stuffing from the couch tasted good and I had to force it out of her mouth like you do with a dog when they eat something that they aren't s'posed too..... Well, that's it for now.. I'll get back to ya though.... ;)....

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
    #366770 - 08/04/01 04:40 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

on shrooms i have talked in other languages, and on acid ive done too many crazy things to explain.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

OfflineShroomph

#367001 - 08/05/01 12:01 AM (22 years, 7 months ago)

hahah, an excellent post!!! I've just been sitting here with a bottle of Rolling Rock laughing my ass off!!

--------------------
Why, oh, why didn't I take the BLUE pill?
Join the fight against marijuana prohibition; join NORML

Invisiblejanuary77
Re: funnest/weirdest things youve done while tripping? [Re: Shroomph]
    #367200 - 08/05/01 01:51 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Widespread Panic, Oak Mountain AL; mix in 100,000 party/ tour kids, 3 parts Acid, lock your money and wallet in your car, tie your shoes tight...you may have to run: Close your eyes and jump in head first. Sat in the corner at the end of the hallway, behind the security camera and watched the carpet swimmin',"why are large balloons popping out of the hotel room at the other end?" a viking emerged from the room carrying a heavy tank, and set it down in front of us. I was leaning back in the corner watching the party and realized the N2O nozzel was facing me, so all the extra gas waste was shooting directly into my face, and being trapped by the walls, wow!!! Someone handed me a roll, i pocketed it for later.
2 hours later a woman is convinced, and convinces me that someone is in her hotel room, with a head full of acid logic is secondary, so we get hotel security to call police...i go back to check on the situation and her door is opened by one of 4 uniform police officers there to get someone that isn't there out...they seem to have the situation under control...I scurried over the the Sleep Inn where a Pool party had been proceeding for at least 24 hours straight.

...and i awoke to find they had installed lights on the walls across the room, no...i'm lying on the floor, wow those babies were good!!!

--------------------
America is not innocent

Invisiblemr crisper

#367993 - 08/06/01 11:30 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

getting tattooed (the tattooist was tripping too) and yes its not the best tatt youve ever seen, passable tho.

with 5 friends, all frying, the house we lived in had a coffin for the coffee table, people used to get in there whilst tripping, but one guy wouldnt come out so we dug a grave in the backyard, carried the coffin out and gently lowered him into the hole. then we all pissed on the lid. the family next door enjoyed watching this over the fence.

OfflineI_AM_THE_WALRUS
addict
    #367998 - 08/06/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 7 months ago)

Some of the funniest things ive done while tripping was....me and my friend where walking around at night with blankets wrapped around us carrying bamboo sticks...we thought we where wizards or something.....we saw my friends chinees neighbor in his window watering his plants...we walked up his drive way and looked at him and both made eye contact and busted out in the biggest laugh ive ever had...me and my friend sat there looking at him through his window laughing at him as hard as i could for like 10 minutes trying to think of what we looked like..
nothing big but it was just one of those things where you had to be there

WE CANT STOP HERE!!!!....THIS IS BAT COUNTRY

life.....its sexually transmitted and always fatal.

--------------------
TRIPLE DIPPED!?!?!?!

hey, kid.... you wanna buy some lsd?? -me

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies