Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Loc: california, orange
my new site
    #362129 - 07/27/01 05:53 PM (22 years, 8 months ago)

heres my new site. use it!!! the more people that use it the more people will be satisfied

Closet Cultivation

i may, fucking drop something natural somewhere and it might grow into another piece of shit like you. i dont recognize any of you fucking people, youre not real, you came out of comic books.

--------------------
the little kridders of nature; they dont know that thyre ugly!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: my new site [Re: aluminum_can]
    #362277 - 07/28/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

how come now one is emailing me? atleast send some substrate recipes or terrarium methods!! this site would be great if people would just use it. think about it, you can trade all the old stuff that you dont use anymore, for some new stuff that you want. all it takes is a few emails and you got it. and, if you want to share youre methods for growing then you can on this website.

i may, fucking drop something natural somewhere and it might grow into another piece of shit like you. i dont recognize any of you fucking people, youre not real, you came out of comic books.

--------------------

Offlinejonnyshaggs420
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Mid-West
    #362279 - 07/28/01 12:16 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

No body is e-mailing anything 'cuz everything they can get from your "site" they can get right here at the shroomery. If you want to start a site for this sorta thing come up with something you can't do on the shroomery.

I don't care about jack shit, I just wanna pick my nose!!!
------Jonny Socko

--------------------
Vote Jonnyshaggs in the next election for GOD...Its the responsible choice

Offlinealuminum_can
addict
Re: my new site [Re: jonnyshaggs420]
    #362292 - 07/28/01 12:36 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

alright, i think ill change it in the future when i get some pics. even though i can make a huge laboratory and turn my whole room into a cultivation setup i stick to working in my closet. i got this miniature grow setup in my closet with little hangers and glove boxes and everything i need. it is a normal small closet also. the first idea for my site was to to teach people how to make a small growing setup, and also concealed ones, but then i got a better idea to make it a trading website and let the people make the teks for other people to view. if you want to contribute any terrarium setups, or substrate recipes then you still can, but i guess the trading idea is history

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #362374 - 07/28/01 05:03 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I actually loved the piccy as the background for your site - nice sort of scetchy/graylead texture - nice... But we already have a site that does everything you wish to do at your site...

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

--------------------

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #362375 - 07/28/01 05:03 AM (22 years, 8 months ago)

I actually loved the piccy as the background for your site - nice sort of scetchy/graylead texture - nice... But we already have a site that does everything you wish to do at your site... (can i say site any more in this post - site??) - i be gettin' a deju vu thingy here?!?!?!?!

www.shaman-australis.com/shroom/

Edited by bluemeanie on 07/28/01 06:05 AM.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate, Cultivation Supplies