Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Black Cadillac with 666 license plate
    #3580519 -

Back in about 1987 I was visiting a friend in a small town in Rexburg, ID where he was going to school. I was dosed on acid and walking down the street on the sidewalk tripping pretty hard but not so hard as to imagine what happened next. I got this really strange eerie feeling like something bad was creeping up on me. This black cadillac with completely blacked out tinted windows pulled up in front of me and stopped for no apparent reason. I was feeling totally creeped and then checked the license plate and the plate number was "666". I swear. The thought that crossed my mind was that some evil crazed satanic cult member was going to jump out and grab me and throw me in the car and take me off into the wilderness somewhere and cut my heart out or something.

I don't know why, but I had a lot of experiences like that on LSD. Many times I would come up to someone and BOOM, I'd feel an evil presence. Makes my skin crawl to think about it, and I'm alone right now and keep looking over my shoulder so I'm going to stop thinking about this.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3580535 -

:mad2: :devilguy: :fire: :satan: :satansmoking: X 666 :grin:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3580565 -

My sister went to Ricks College for one year.  Why anyone would want to go to school there I don't know!

The next year she siad "Fuck Idaho" and went to school in Hawaii! :smirk:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580582 -

Yeah, that was it. I can't remember a lot about it other than that black cadillac.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580590 -

That was a mormon school. You a mormon? My best friend is a Mormon, or his folks are. They don't drink or anything. He went on a church mission then got back and got into drugs pretty hard. He's cleaned up now and last time we spoke he was going to church and stuff. Cool guy. I liked their family a lot.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3580637 -

I was born and raised Mormon. Gave up all religion (and all belief in God for that matter) a decade or so ago.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #3580677 -

maybe LSD is Evil ???.......................................naw.............

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: TYL3R]
    #3580687 -

Can you tell us of your vision ? The one about us being from another world ? :grin:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3580717 -

Good Omens by Neil Gaiman... the devil drove a black caddy w/ that plate.


--------------------
Fuck Ted Nugent he?s a fucking jerk
I wish that he?d be gone
Chauvanistic republican
Kills animals cause he
Forgot how to write a song

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: TYL3R]
    #3580720 -

x_TYLER_x said:
maybe LSD is Evil ???.......................................naw.............



That's not what I was suggesting. I will say that I have been able to tap into some evil shit on acid though. And it's not just all in the head. Creepy stuff happens when on LSD. Here's another story:

It was 2a.m. and I'd been with a friend into the city (New Orleans) and we were driving back across the causeway (24 mile bridge across Lake Pontchatrain). We were both tripping on acid (and yeah, driving). So we are like the only car on the bridge almost. But we start coming up on this car. We're going about 60 and coming up on it fast. I started getting a strange creepy feeling and before I have time to say anything my buddy Greg says "Oh man, don't pass that car. Slow down. Something feels really wrong." I'm like yeah dude and so I start backing off. As we get away from the car things get to feeling better. Then we start wondering what it was. So we decide to get back up close and check things out. The eerie feeling creeps back up as we approach the car but we were determined. We pull up next to it and there is this chick driving the car, or in the drivers seat, and she is totally wigging out. Her hair is flying everywhere and she looks like she's having seizures. I swear her hands weren't on the wheel and she's driving straight as an arrow. I get the fuck away from her. Anyhow, long story short, we followed her for about 10 miles once we got off the bridge, to see where she was going. She drives down this long winding road in Covington, LA, way back into the woods. We follow her all the way back to her house. The entrance to her street has this huge black iron gate. She drives up, jumps out the car, and runs into her house. I'm sure she noticed us by that time and was probably creeped out herself, but I swear she was fucking evil. Wierd shit happens on acid. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

postscipt- Next day we woke up and went out onto Greg's front porch and there was a black cloth mask hanging on the door knob. I kid you not.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3580757 -

Wow....nice story....creepy, man. :eek:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: TYL3R]
    #3582000 -

that's insane.
Reminds me of a story I read once. I think it was Poe.

A couple summers ago, I was at this festival I've been going to for awhile, it's a real peaceful gathering of like minded people, bands play, people hacky sack, throw frisbees, share mushrooms, have drum circles and camp. I was in my grandfathers trailor, which he had borrowed to me, sitting on the top bunk with my gf, sharing stories to friends that were in the trailor with us.

I had dosed a tab and some mushrooms earlier in the evening, and was starting to come down. i was in that frame of mind when everything is very clear, and your tuned in. my favorite part. anyways, this guy I went to school with, and was somewhat a friend of came in. And right away, I was scared. I swear I'd look at him, and see evil, I was freaked out. So freaked out I got my gf to ask him to leave. It was very weird, and hard to explain, but just looking at him, I couldn't see his actual face, just 'evil'. when i looked at him I don't remeber seeing his actual physical appearence. very creepy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: Supernova]
    #3582023 -

that was me.

we could have chilled and rode around town.


--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Black Cadillac with 666 license plate [Re: joe666]
    #3582491 -

666 has no relevance.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Black Cadillacs muse_sick 1,775 12 09/09/04 09:10 AM
by funkymonk
* i might ave found 666? (just in time?) sleepy 1,172 17 06/06/06 11:39 AM
by dudefromaz
* Black sergeant was 'loyal Klansman' Silversoul 912 6 01/15/06 11:12 AM
by Konnrade
* The Doctor, The Sheep, and The Cadillac - Pt 1. Madtowntripper 932 8 12/03/05 10:19 AM
by OJK
* "Sons of Ham" (Mormons & Black folks)
( 1 2 all )
theuser 3,762 39 06/20/21 04:08 PM
by Asante
* My totaled cadillac chobumms 1,224 15 07/07/08 02:48 PM
by chobumms
* Fellow (ex/jack/"I say I'm mormon when someone asks me my religon")Mormons Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Druginduced 5,332 33 07/13/22 03:59 PM
by ToTheSummit
* 666 2012
( 1 2 all )
sleepy 4,185 20 06/01/06 05:56 PM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,809 topic views. 3 members, 29 guests and 160 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.