Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Last night, I had the strangest dream...
    #3572663 -

I dreamt that I went back in time to the era of Jesus Christ.  The trip was so bumpy, it gave me an erection, so I stayed in the time capsule so as not to embarrass myself.  Fortunately, I woke up.  Oh, it would have been awkward to meet him been fully aroused.  :blush:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last night, I had the strangest dream... [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3572673 -

uhh...


--------------------


...Free Your Mind And your ass will follow....
~funkadelic~


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Last night, I had the strangest dream... [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3572699 -

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I had the strangest dream.... Irijes 1,250 15 04/23/04 11:22 AM
by taco
* Reoccuring themes in your dreams?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 5,003 26 05/11/04 01:45 PM
by YouEnjoyMyself
* My dream last night lsdandfrisbee 344 0 06/03/06 01:46 AM
by lsdandfrisbee
* What is the weirdest/scariest dream you've ever had?
( 1 2 all )
shroomanic 7,002 38 07/10/05 03:55 PM
by YESSUP
* What did you dream about last night?
( 1 2 all )
Dfekt 2,521 26 02/18/06 11:44 AM
by eligal
* Dream synchronization? LazyCrash 794 1 07/09/05 03:21 PM
by D4NK
* dreams, or maybe reality? Nirvana7 938 8 02/24/06 11:24 PM
by blissedout
* Mushrooms and dreaming wds 667 3 10/01/04 01:12 PM
by Moonshoe

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
290 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.