Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The New years Banning Resistance Movement...
    #3564752 -

I have elected myself head of the New years Banning resistance movement. For all of you who are shutting us out for a month I beg you to reconsider you decisions. There will be serious consiquences for all who do not comply with my wishes. I know your ISPs and I will find you hehe. Seriously guys, no need for banishment. how about you only post on the weekends or something? I enjoy reading all of your posts and this place wont be the same without you. In any case I love ya'll and hope to see you all around.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: beejay]
    #3564768 -

Resistance is futile!! :evil:


































Seriously though, I can't break the habit on my own.  I'm just asking for a little friendsly support since I plan to put myself through a regulated, high-intensity spiritual/physical bootcamp for the next month.  I just need a bit of help to get started.  I want to blow 2005 out of the water.  :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: MOTH]
    #3564772 -

*signing up for the resistance*

vive la resistance!!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: beejay]
    #3564775 -

I just shut mine down ... computers do have a on/off switch  :stoned:


--------------------
Come to Paw Paws place there will be no sleeping tonight

Eric just wants to catch reds ..
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s right on your trail
Don?t look back, don?t look back
He?s just a step away from hell
WDYWFM?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: PawPaw]
    #3564776 -

HUH? I haven't been here for a couple of weeks....anyone care to sum up what's going on??


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: MOTH]
    #3564778 -

Sounds like a good plan ma dear. I hope that all goes well and that you attain the goals you strive for. I certainly will miss ya. Good luck on the your path and see you in a month...


my resistance doesnt seem to be very effective huh?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3564781 -

Phishgrrl said:
HUH?  I haven't been here for a couple of weeks....anyone care to sum up what's going on??




and it's good to be back!! :grin: but yeah, what's going on?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3564787 -

hey there beautiful, long time no... type I suppose. In any case a bunch of people are being self banned for a month starting midnight tonight. I think its kinda silly, but people seem to have good reasons for there actions. In any case Im trying to stop people from banning themselves.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: beejay]
    #3564796 -

OK thanks........I will miss them but can see how a month off can do people some good if they're totally addicted.

On a brighter note, I'm having a new year's bash tonight!!!!!! Wish you all could come. :frown:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: beejay]
    #3564800 -

viva la resistance! I know all of you will be shroomery sick after a few days, withdrawl is a BITCH!


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3564805 -

cool, have a great party! :birthday: i will be dropping 2 tabs at around 8pm tonight, and then the rest is all up to the gods. i gotta catch a plane back to MT tomorrow at noon though. should prove to be an interesting night :smile: i won't be banning myself, so i'll talk to you all again soon. Peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: Hendostan]
    #3564830 -

self bannings :blah: :blah: :nonono:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: sui]
    #3564913 -

Instead of banning yourself, why not practice one more good characteristic....




SELF CONTROL. :kodama:


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: MeatSpace]
    #3564938 -

MeatSpace said:
Instead of banning yourself, why not practice one more good characteristic....




SELF CONTROL. :kodama:




:lol: Hey Sis  How are you /??/


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The New years Banning Resistance Movement... [Re: JettaJay]
    #3564957 -

So very happy, electrode came home, safe and sound. I am so relaxed now that he's home. I feel right again. How's that for some good love!! We've also "knocked up" a few m.bags.

I don't know many of these self-banners, but I reed their threads and that's some good entertainment. I'll miss 'em.

How's the shit w/ your girls dad?


--------------------
:crankey:
/    l    \__:thumbup: ... Hi, I'm Crankey, and I approve this message.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Years Banning!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
40oz 9,050 125 02/01/05 12:06 AM
by Psilygirl
* Code BootCamp hTx 453 8 12/15/15 07:33 PM
by hTx
* Bootcamp for Macbook pro Bundy 301 2 01/16/12 04:23 PM
by pwnasaurus
* MeatSpace - birthday girl
( 1 2 all )
delta9 2,776 28 01/26/05 10:24 PM
by delta9
* Meatspace
( 1 2 all )
Cowgold 2,838 32 08/18/05 09:26 PM
by Todcasil
* As requested by MeatSpace... nonoman 1,206 12 01/31/05 11:58 AM
by nonoman
* Which dead songs cant you resist singing to?
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,571 25 04/24/06 02:38 PM
by giz
* Banned Xbox 360 Commercial novorua 1,298 16 12/02/05 12:33 PM
by Le_Canard

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,301 topic views. 4 members, 11 guests and 70 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.