Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineZombieLuvin
Observant

Loc: Greater Chicago Land
Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds
    #3533976 - 12/22/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well shrooms are kind of hard to come by ATM in my area and so i was considering ordering some HBWRS and tryin out some of those, anyone ever had expierence with the LSA trip these things give?

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear, is fear of the unknown... -H.P. Lovecraft

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: ZombieLuvin]
    #3533987 - 12/22/04 10:34 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah, I have.. and a few other people around here have.. what would you like to know??

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3534058 - 12/22/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

how fucked is it in the sence of bad trip nausia?

--------------------

http://www.bruceeisner.com/ -Creating a Sensible Culture

OfflineK4Lic0
Salvianaut
Loc: North Carolina
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: liveby]
    #3534157 - 12/22/04 11:29 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, every time I have had them I threw up all the contents of my stomach (which was quite refreshing), and then I felt GREAT!

after the initial vomiting everything was smooth sailing from then on.. one time, I was in a car (not driving) at night, and everything was so sparkly and pretty..

Edited by K4Lic0 (12/22/04 11:30 PM)

OfflineZombieLuvin
Observant

Loc: Greater Chicago Land
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: K4Lic0]
    #3534245 - 12/22/04 11:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I really just wanted to know the effects and how close to LSD they are and if they are safer? cuz like i have said on this forum before i would love to try LSD but i think its too dangerous (impure blotters and all that noise, also too strong) and as such have decided to try things like ie, ie HBWRS and shrooms lol, considered morning glory seeds but dont want to deal with eathing 200 of them

--------------------
The oldest and strongest emotion of man is fear, and the oldest and strongest fear, is fear of the unknown... -H.P. Lovecraft

Offlinethe_phoenix
Stranger

Loc: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
    #3534260 - 12/22/04 11:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Similar to LSD. Weed eliminates the nausea. Only one way to find out exactly what it's like...

Offlineheadset
Stranger
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: the_phoenix]
    #3534286 - 12/23/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

In my experience;

No, very little like LSD.

Rough on the stomach and body in my experience - hard to walk after *getting there* somewhat disassociated in the sense i was thinking without personal bias... removed from myself to look at things in new ways. Heavy very strange visual's came after awhile - but i was incapacitated.. 1 day lethargic period of reflective hangover.

However... this was with 10 seeds and Rue... A rare combo..

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: headset]
    #3535108 - 12/23/04 07:36 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

id just try LSD IMHO. Blotter is like the safest form. It would make just as much sense to not put anything on the blotter than it would to put a RC or something similar. With blotter its either LSD or just paper in the vast majority of cases.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinerigwood
Stranger
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: sui]
    #3537199 - 12/23/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

gott toss my 2 cents on this one. Typically I get a lay-down period of body-load that last 35-90 minutes. I've only puked once out of maybe 15 experiences (I was kinda hungover and should never have taken them - felt crappy the whole day). IMHO - and several friends of mine concur, LSA is almost identical to LSD. A bit less visual, sure, but otherwise wondrous in EVERY respect. Also, a hbwr trip has a MUCH longer ascent to peak - like 2 hours up, 4 plateau, then 2 down. I can NEVER find acid anymore, anyway. Always scrape the fuzzy coating off just to be safe - even though it's highly debatable that's what makes you sick. crush 'em, 15 min in water, down hatch. So - in summation Woodrose fucking RULES!

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: rigwood]
    #3537708 - 12/23/04 10:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ummm, you must've had some pretty weak acid....LSA is only 1/10 of the potency of LSD.  As far as bad blotters.......Basically all of the acid going around is really good.....the RCs are either off the market, or will be soon. With the flow back on you don't need to worry about that. If you can get acid, get it....trust me.  :wink: :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
    #3537948 - 12/23/04 11:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Ive taken HBWR seeds twice. The first time I took 8, the second time I took 12 and both times all that happened was I felt a bit sick and then fell asleep. Nothing really great for me. Of course, each chemical acts different to different people. Some people have visuals, some people dont, some people are affected by it, some arent, it all depends on your body and mind.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Invisiblesui
I love you.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cali, Contra Costa Co. Flag
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: AaronEvil]
    #3538059 - 12/24/04 01:28 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

AaronEvil said:
Ive taken HBWR seeds twice. The first time I took 8, the second time I took 12 and both times all that happened was I felt a bit sick and then fell asleep. Nothing really great for me. Of course, each chemical acts different to different people. Some people have visuals, some people dont, some people are affected by it, some arent, it all depends on your body and mind.

Did you buy them from iamshamen? Word has it their seeds SUCK at the moment.

--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix

Offlinebarfightlard
tales of theinexpressible
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia
    #3538257 - 12/24/04 06:05 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You shouldn't expect to feel anything untill 2.5-3 hours after taking them. They might make you feel a little tired, but it's not too bad. Most people get nausea from them too, but if you drink some pure lemon juice when taking them it should take away all the nausea.

have fun dude

--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

OfflineAaronEvil
The GuitarVillain
Male

Loc: California
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: sui]
    #3539692 - 12/24/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I did buy them from iamshaman about 3 months ago.

--------------------

There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Offlinerigwood
Stranger
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3540231 - 12/24/04 06:59 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

okay, just so you know whence I come, between 1988 and the present I have had a few hundred LSD experiences of every kind and intensity imaginable (the blotter was sooo much stronger back then), and I still say that LSA/HBWR blew my fucking mind (13 seeds). I bought iamshaman's top-grade ones about a year ago. the last time I took them, the nausea lasted too long. But the intensity of the hbwr trip has never been in question in my eyes. Also, how much more "potent" one hallucinogen is than another only has relevance to how much you need to take, not the trip it is capable of producing. LSD is over a hundred times more potent than mescaline, but if you've ever had a mescaline trip, ... you know what I mean. To the comrades that felt little or no affects - did you crush them thoroughly? Perhaps they just have erratic levels of lsa, who knows? One other thing I just remembered - the strongest ones I ever bought were from seekershop.com - 12 was VERY intense. Peace and merry christmas (or. in sports-nickname lingo, "M-Christ.")

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3540320 - 12/24/04 07:39 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Damn, experience owns all....and you have much more than me.  :bow: I guess i'll have to try these out, thanks for the references...oh and Merry Christmas to you too. Shine on!  :laugh: :sun:

--------------------

Offlinerigwood
Stranger
Re: Hawaiin Baby Woodrose Seeds [Re: Dark_Star]
    #3541375 - 12/25/04 01:44 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

All that being said, I should probably point out that LSD is still my all-time-fave. Dark Star you lucky bastard! Last 5 years I've spent in Portland (OR) and Philly, always around plenty of freaks, and I've found (weak-ass) acid TWICE. It's just not around. And now the feds have cut off the research chem supply!
Moral of the story? Thank God for sweet, sweet, fungus.

InvisibleDark_Star
Male User Gallery

#3542412 - 12/25/04 04:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, keep looking...the flow is back on, so you should be able to find some soon....and the quality is really good!  :grin: :sun:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag