Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinekilla
journeyman
Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds...
    #1718408 - 07/15/03 04:01 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Yo has anyone here ever tried hawaiian baby woodrose seeds? if so, are they any good? (please dont compare to any other psychedelics as ive never tried any :frown: but i hope to try some soon :cool:)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: killa]
    #1718816 - 07/15/03 06:07 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

There are plenty of trip reports from HBWR on Erowid.org.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: Boppity604]
    #1719031 - 07/15/03 07:24 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Here is ther ultimate paper on hbwr posted by Mjshroomer

http://www.nansnook.com/archives/tek/BHWR.html

mj

Invisibletheshiftingwalls
Divine state

Loc: Residing in thee Universa...
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1719578 - 07/16/03 12:11 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

To trippy and spiritual for first timer...
Its an intense trip.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: theshiftingwalls]
    #1720731 - 07/16/03 08:38 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

So basically, you remove the brown outer coating, and then remove the outermost white fuzzy layer, correct?

Offlinemonoamine
umask 077(nonefor you)

Loc: Jacksonville,FL
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: TheHobbit]
    #1720892 - 07/16/03 09:46 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

They're not bad,they just cause nausea and unpleasant "body load".
I say if you've never tried them,go for it.

--------------------
People think that if you just say the word "hallucinations" it explains everything you want it to explain and eventually whatever it is you can't explain will just go away.It's just a word,it doesn't explain anything...
Douglas Adams

Divine state

#1720897 - 07/16/03 09:51 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

>So basically, you remove the brown outer coating, and then remove the outermost white fuzzy layer, correct?

Correct, after you take the brown outer coating and hold it under a flame for two seconds then remove the white fuzz layer. Then grind them up and put them into 00 capsules...
A few tips:
1#) Make sure all your seeds are small (throw out the big ones). The smaller ones are twice as potent and big seeds tend to cause nausea.
2#) Take your time preparing and DONT RUSH.
3#) Make sure the seeds you buy are grown in Hawaii.
4#) I recommend Bouncingb as a vendor of these Hawaiian scared seeds.
5#) Take a 12-14 (4 00 capsules) seed dose if you want to trip hard and see some cool tribal visuals.
6#) Always smoke some herb (A MUST!).
7#) If only taken one 00 capsule you will have a light trip and is a good combo with shrooms.
8#) A must for trippers who like acid. Strange enough its different than acid but has the same acid-like feeling, visuals and thoughts.
9#) Overall good psychedelic trip(s).

Hope it helps.

OfflineTheHobbit
Pot Head Pixie

Loc: the Oily Way...
    #1720931 - 07/16/03 10:13 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks much for the info...the ones I have all appear to be roughly the same size...I got them from Shamanshop, out of NY State...see how they are sometime later in the week...

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1721156 - 07/16/03 12:00 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

All baby woodrose seeds are the same size. they are picked when mature thus making them all the same size. Three to four seeds are in a pod.

And you do not need to burn anything off of them. I have dosed over a thousand people with hts of woodrose when i lived in Hawaii. Made much money off selling seeds by the pound to many distributors who had ads in High Times.

Only a few of the thousand or so doses I gave away in twelve years in Hawaii ever got sick on the doses I made by just scraping the seeds. Never needed to burn anything.

Chewed the seeds two at a time over a fifteen minute period brings the high on nice and slow and does not shock the CNS when lifting off

mj

Offlinetitan_shroomer
master of dreams
Loc: i am a universe
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1721360 - 07/16/03 01:31 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

for a first tyme take about 8 or 9 and smoke a joint
make sure u scrape them if u dont u feel realy sik
dont smoke the joint all at 1 tyme maby geta sak and
smoke a bowl then wait an hour then smoke 2 more then u
b trippin hard

--------------------
fuk the police
-NWA

im not an anarcist im a FREEDOM fighter
-Me

God damn it i dont like this brain i want a new one.
-Me

nothing happens till it moves
-Eistien

Divine state

Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: titan_shroomer]
    #1721556 - 07/16/03 02:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Mjshroomer iv'e found that if you hold the seeds over a flame for a blink of an eye.
It will burn most of the baddies that make you feel sleepy, gets you get leg cramps and just overall an intense shitty body load feeling.
When I tried it once when I didn't burn it. I puked and felt extremely sick with my legs muscles closing up on me and it hurt like hell.
I haven't had not one of those problems after I used the two second burn method.
Its hard to explain but it unlocks the full-blown psychedelic effects because I guess  baddie chems (on the outer layer) suppress the LSA from working some how. :confused:

OfflineHannibal88
Aryan Psychonaut
Loc: farfromvalhalla
    #1722766 - 07/16/03 09:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This is interesting on the burning, as I hadn't heard of this idea before visiting this board. Has anyone tried anything similar with Morning Glory seeds?

OfflineTantalus
Beyonddescription.
    #1722850 - 07/16/03 09:48 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'd start lower than these guys are recommending if I were you. I certainly wish I had.

I had tried some bunk seeds (not from hawaii), so didn't think much of taking 9 after scraping them. Btw, they were fresh seeds, not from bb -- I've not ordered from them, so I can't compare.

I don't have time to write a real trip report, but I'll summarize what happened.

Anyway, they didn't kick in for a while & when they did it slowly crept up on me. For the 1st three hours or so it was like I'd taken a heavy narcotic. About 45 mins after taking them, my mother called. She could tell something was weird about me right away. But we still talked for about a half hour or so. By the time we hung up my voice was pretty slurred.

The narcotic feeling increased for the next two hours or so. I've done percodans, codeine, even heavy doses of morphine while hospitalized and under medical supervision. This blew all of that out of the water. It felt like I'd been shot with a tranquilizer gun designed for elephants. I could easily have fallen asleep at this point (and I have chronic insomnia) but I stayed awake because I wanted to experience the seeds.

About three and a half hours after taking the seeds I had a 15 min or so period where I had some mild visuals. Some patterss in the ceiling, the room shifting over slightly, nothing to get excited about.

It was around this time that the trip got hellish. I had gotten oddly restless during this time. But now that effect really started to kick in. I couldn't stop moving my arms, legs, & body around. I could barely walk when I tried, and just sitting up or standing made me extremely naseous. So for what I estimate was about four & 1/2 hours (it seemed like eternity) I flopped around in bed like a dieing fish. Imagine someone just flopping around, unable to stop moving, but with no purpose to his motion whatsoever.

It finally ended when I fell asleep.

But then the next day I was incredibly scared I'd done myself some permanent damage. I had literally been made stupid by the seeds. I can normally type around 50 words per minute with good spelling and grammar. But for two days after the 'trip' I couldn't type. My fingures just functioned very slowly and it was like when my brain directed my fingures to hit one key something would misfire and they'd just start hitting the wrong ones.

The stupidifying effect applied to other areas of my life, but typing and spelling is the best example.

I said for two days, but the actual effect wore off slowly. I didn't feel my normal self for 4-5 days afterward. It was like a bunch of IQ points left me & slowly have been coming back since. It's been two or three weeks and I'm not sure I'm back 100% now (although I'm close, & that could just be in my head.)

I should emphasize that these seeds were scraped, so I don't believe whatever caused this was from the fuzz or shell. The seeds were scraped and then blended with a small glass of water.

I didn't mean to write this much, hopefully it'll help someone.

--------------------
"A nation's hope of lasting peace cannot be firmly based upon any race in armaments but rather upon just relations and honest understanding with all other nations...

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed... The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. We pay for a single fighter with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people..."

President Dwight Eisenhower, 1953

Divine state

Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: Tantalus]
    #1723840 - 07/17/03 03:35 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Tantalus its strange that some IQ points left you. With my experience's it seem to raise my IQ point's and intellect. I think the versions of Asia have more narcotic effect and way less psychedelic effect. But Hawaii seeds have an amazing trip. A week ago I watched the Animatrix and was on 3.5 seeds (one 00 cap) dose. When I was peaking intense trails, neon insane colors and tactile senses prevailed (good trip). All I can say when you put them in caps you can almost double the effect and eliminate the changes of nausea (the best method of ingestion).

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
    #1724092 - 07/17/03 07:22 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

be careful scrape the outer coating. it contains cyanogenic glysocides (i know thats spelled wrong) that decompose into cyanide in the body. it has left some without muscle function in the middle of a road. other than that, i ordered some and they got moldy before i could eat them, shame.
peace
zippoz

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Edited by mjshroomer (07/17/03 08:46 PM)

Offlinekilla
journeyman
Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: ZippoZ]
    #1724228 - 07/17/03 09:40 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

well ive ordered a packet and cant wait to try them :laugh:

Divine state

Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: killa]
    #1724563 - 07/17/03 01:09 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Killa what vendor did you use?

Divine state

#1724760 - 07/17/03 02:43 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This stuff is way to under rated.

Trippers must know this drug is an amazing experience that you will never forget.

So dont take even take a small dose and expect a walk in the park.
Because even when taken small doses its still a very strong psycho active.
Each trip has a different unique theme.
It comes on in intense waves.
You feel electricity coursing through your vains.
Every thing turns into flashes like a it was playing to a low set strobe light through out the trip very cool. I suggest sit in a totally dark room and let your imagination flow or nature for your trip setting.

I THINK THIS IS WAY BETTER THAN ACID OR MUSHROOMS ANY DAY. Because you can think with a way more expanded mind and has this unique quality unlike any other psychedelic.

You go to space. :laugh:

Offlinebluedolphin

#1724922 - 07/17/03 04:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Hey, I've done this stuff a few times, and MG seeds many times.

You do not have to scrape off any outer coating. It's a myth. The glycosides are inside the seed and there's nothing you can do to avoid them besides extracting the LSA. Its part of the trip, so deal with it =)

Do not "throw out the big ones". In my experience I've found the small ones to be bunk, and the big ones had me tripping hard on 8 seeds. I would take no more than 8 seeds of a new batch your first time. It is easy to trip TOO HARD on LSA.

Divine state

Re: Off topic: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds... [Re: bluedolphin]
    #1724972 - 07/17/03 04:29 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Bluedolphin you should stop tell people to not scrape them or else you get violently ill and might puke out your stomach lining out. The outer coat has the highest levels of glycosides and the inside of the seed might only have traces of glycosides.
I urge people to fully prepare your seeds or risk liver/kidney/brain damage if your to lazy to take time. The outer coat was engineered by mother nature so the seeds where not eaten and could be grown. Thus helping its chances of the species surviving.

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Morning Glory Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience