Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Loc: Heaven and Hell
Meat = greed
    #3520339 - 12/19/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Eating meat is the greed of the flesh. The natural order is for every living thing to recieve it's nutrients from plantlife in some form.

Meat eaters should repent immediately and begin consuming only fruits, nuts, and vegetables.

Have a happy and meat-free holiday season! :thumbup:

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Meat = greed [Re: Lightningfractal]
    #3520343 - 12/19/04 12:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

What about my 24 pound turkey ? And my 12 pound deer roast ?

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Meat = greed [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3520354 - 12/19/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

all the nuts I know are meat eaters

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleAbstractHarmonix
Love is like a train...
Female

Loc: The Sea
    #3520355 - 12/19/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

NO MEAT! Just BEETS! !

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3520363 - 12/19/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"Eating meat is the greed of the flesh. "

you may be right. it is not nescessary for HUMANS to eat meat to survive we CAN live of plants, so you could say it is greedy for us to cause more pain than is nescessary to feed ourselves.

"The natural order is for every living thing to recieve it's nutrients from plantlife in some form."

this doesnt make sense though. A lion cant eat grass to live. neither can a shark, a snake, or a million other animals. obviously the natural order is for all things to eat what they eat, plant or animal.

unless by 'in some form' you mean it could be second hand, in the case of eating a cow that WAS eating grass initially, in which case you would be more accurate if you said the natural order is for all things to recieve its nutrients from the SUN in some form.

"Have a happy and meat-free holiday season! "

im gonna eat meat till it comes out my pores as soon as this fucking mouth heals (wisdom teeth out)

gonna be munching a massive turkey, bacon and eggs for breakfast, hoping some beef roast comes in there at some point, fuck man ill be just grabbing live chickens from the coup and biting there heads off.

seriously man i loooove meat.

plus id rather be greedy than scrawny and muscleless

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (12/19/04 04:13 PM)

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Meat = greed [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3520366 - 12/19/04 12:28 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

All the nut eaters I know are fruits

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Meat = greed [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3520375 - 12/19/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

that was brilliant

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Meat = greed [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3520379 - 12/19/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

:smile:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Meat = greed [Re: Moonshoe] * 1
    #3520427 - 12/19/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hahaha I wrote that as I ate my Chicken sandwich. It's greedy, but it's delicious too.

In a perfect world there would be a harmony of nature without pain, killing, or cannabalism, but we don't live in that world.

We live in a blood and guts, fuck your neighbor's wife, eat steak and drink the finest ale world.

Tasty, but what will become of us?

--------------------
Hi how's it going, wanna kick Heroin basically painlessly on your own, in your own house, without any government "help" ,or the "help" of a crazy condescending, judgmental medical doctor? Read this:

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=42&Number=7342616&page=0&fpart=all

InvisibleSoopaX
Criminal DrugAnalyst

#3520431 - 12/19/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"repent immediately"? To whom?

Are you going out and converting the wolves? The bear? The whales? The sharks? All the meat-eaters?

--------------------

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like women, man

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Meat = greed [Re: SoopaX]
    #3520436 - 12/19/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

SoopaX said:
"repent immediately"? To whom?

Are you going out and converting the wolves? The bear? The whales? The sharks? All the meat-eaters?

Repent to the squirrels, they are handling the human repentances for the animal kingdom this holiday season. :grin:

--------------------

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

#3520437 - 12/19/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The crippy is good! hahahaha

--------------------

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3520508 - 12/19/04 01:13 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

my best friends are nuts and fruits

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Love is like a train...
Female

#3520511 - 12/19/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

VEGANS FO LIFE!

--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Meat = greed [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3520538 - 12/19/04 01:25 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well, yer just so sexy that you make even vegetarianism appear like an attractive option...

.....YEA TOMATOES!!!

--------------------

OfflineDoctorJ
Male

Loc: space
Re: Meat = greed [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3520540 - 12/19/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

any vegans who would like to donate their canine teeth to me would be greatly appreciated. My existing ones are falling apart due to the huge quantity of cuddly animal flesh I have ground into tiny particles with them. So if you aren't using yours I'll take them.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Meat = greed [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3520658 - 12/19/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

leg of lamb, corned beef brisket and cabbage, and a turkey is this year's Christmas meal!!!

--------------------

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
    #3520687 - 12/19/04 02:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

if god didn't want us to eat animals
he wouldn't have made them so tasty

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineLightningfractal
Nutcase

Re: Meat = greed [Re: joe666]
    #3520701 - 12/19/04 02:04 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I'm thinkin' that as well...

Same as he meant us to smoke weed and it sure is tasty too!

--------------------

Love is like a train...
Female

Re: Meat = greed [Re: DoctorJ]
    #3520712 - 12/19/04 02:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Haha i will give ya my teeth, when they start fallin out from lack of babylonian care, from living through the spitit and thriving off the trees.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds