Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hard time with dreams.
    #3498684 -

I have always loved dreaming. A while back before my job, when a was more stress free, I was able to become lucid in my dreams all the time. Now....

It seems as though I can NEVER remember my dreams, even right when I wake. My girlfriend and I both talk about our dreams when we wake, and I never have anything to contribute, I dont know why.

I am dreaming. I often time remember just a glimpse of the dream mid-day, or weeks later, and this is where it gets confusing. I have always had realistic dreams, along side the far-out, and colorful ones.

Now I am remembering my dreams, but not as a whole. On the average day, I will pick up on little hints in the waking life that will trigger memory from past dreams. THIS HAPPENS PROBABLY ABOUT 20 TIMES A DAY. Now some of these are not dreams, just fuzzy events from the past, and some are 100% sure dreams. The problem I am having is distinguishing dreams from reality. I can usually remember what I did pretty well, but as far as movies, or TV, I get confused.

I do not watch alot of TV, wich is why I do not think most of these are from it, but the memories are coming back so strong, yet hazy, and more than ever. I dont know why.

Why can I not remember them when I wake up.
Why can I not seperate dreams from reality.
Why is every little things triggering a memory, and a smaell memory at that.


--------------------
The DJ's took pills to stay awake and play for seven days.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard time with dreams. [Re: tak]
    #3498706 -

You been smokin before you go to sleep? (That would be the universal, always asked question)


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard time with dreams. [Re: AbstractHarmonix]
    #3498710 -

And are you sleeping comfortably at night?


--------------------
A plethora of music aspirations control my temptations of future revelations beyond "now". The percussion, and the heart beat of my love and devotion. The rhythm goes beyond, prying into the third eye, releasing the creativity held so far inside. The melodicies, through the out of tune pianos and broken classical guitars...there lies a beauty. A beauty as prevelent as the fire inside. To release these energies is pure ecstacy, to deveop these gifts is sacred. The vocality, so pure as can be, shying away from herself, lies within me. For the underlying serenitity, this is what I live for. I plea for harmony, and nothing more. Music equals love. Creation of love leads to the procreativity of the World, and it's spirals and puddles prevailing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hard time with dreams. [Re: tak]
    #3498961 -

yeah smoking can be a factor. another technique is when you wake up,dont move your body. chant the mantra of raom gaom which activates chakras related to dreaming. maybe this can help. but remember not to move your body.


--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Dream Memory Dead Shaman 1,096 4 12/08/01 07:37 PM
by PsYcH_crazy
* I noticed this about dreams shroom_muncher 906 10 06/10/04 06:17 PM
by redgreenvines
* Wierd Intense Dreams....
( 1 2 all )
CockyMandrill 2,235 20 08/14/03 11:29 PM
by Zero7a1
* Scary...how do dreams effect us? SHiZNO 688 8 06/05/03 08:09 PM
by chodamunky
* Was this a lucid dream? start25 800 4 09/30/03 06:50 PM
by lucid
* dreams we actually experience andySENSE311 1,170 11 05/20/04 04:41 AM
by Chronic7
* memories of the future... ChubbSubb 1,386 6 06/20/02 12:00 PM
by deepr
* Dream Problems BLuEFroG 1,150 14 02/21/04 03:58 PM
by BLuEFroG

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
584 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 56 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.