Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report
    #3488049 -

I smoked some Salvia 5x tonight, and of course, it was a mind blowing experience. Beautiful and intense.

At any rate, I'm typing up a trip report and I need help finding the right term to describe what I saw. It's a fairly common shape, like a traffic cone, but it was a more mathmatical style to it then a orange cone. The best way I can explain it is to relate it to a Simpsons episode. Remember the Halloween episode where Homer gets stuck in the 3-D computer generated world? Remember when he throws something pointy, it lands in the "ground" which cause the whole "ground" to fall in where the center get progressivly longer while the rest starts to fall in as well?


Well that's the type of shape I'm talking about. I don't know if there's a good term for that? I'm sure you know what I mean. (then again, anything Salvia is hard to explain!)


--------------------
The very nature of experience is ineffable; it transcends cognitive thought and intellectualized analysis. To be without experience is to be without an emotional knowledge of what the experience translates into. The desire for the understanding of what life is made of is the motivation that drives us all. Without it, in fear of the experiences what life can hold is among the greatest contradictions; to live in fear of death while not being alive.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488218 -

Maybe describe it as a grid wormhole??  Glad to see you had fun with sally  :cool:


--------------------
Im on acid for YOUR protection...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: My_Corona]
    #3488263 -

I believe the mathematical term for that shape, is a cone.


--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488276 -

was in kinda like this?



--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Edited by wrestler_az (12/12/04 11:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3488314 -

Yes! Exactly like that! I was being pulled through it and had these colorful visuals which shimmered like a kalidoscope (think Alex Grey). Really amazing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488329 -

salvia is pretty fucked up shit, aint it? :grin:
good times


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488330 -

And yeah, it's defintly a wormhole. Thanks guys.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488340 -

welcome


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: wrestler_az]
    #3488401 -

Salvia is one of my favorite drugs. It's strange because my experiences are usually fairly similar, although each time is just so earth shattering that they each have their own personality.


I think it's funny how I always take everything that happens to be intentionally apart of the drug experience. Like I interpt words in music as if it's written for what I'm experiencing. I probably just have hightened awareness of whats going on that I make connections between everything. That and I'm so high that it just adds to the intensity to the experience.


Salvia is like my own little playland. The best thing is that no matter how caught up I get in the nonsense of everyday life, Salvia wipes that away in seconds.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding the right term to explain part of a trip report [Re: Twirling]
    #3488416 -

salvia was no playland for me.....more like a sick twisted fun house at the circus from hell....it takes me at least 3 or 4 months inbetween salvia doses to gather up the courage to do it again....

interesting stuff though, nothing like it :grin:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Nasty shit to look at while tripping DreaMaTrix 2,624 9 01/22/03 10:01 PM
by Xibalba
* Thought Loops on Solo Trips Ashtray161 714 19 05/06/21 10:27 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Tripping on weed
( 1 2 all )
Rob_K 6,128 23 05/20/03 06:49 AM
by kykeon
* What’s the craziest non-hallucination event you’ve seen play out while tripping?
( 1 2 all )
RyeRay 1,798 34 05/07/21 02:47 PM
by Killer_Fungus
* How Do I Find A Legit Darknet Market
( 1 2 all )
Ashtray161 1,794 32 02/13/26 10:16 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Mass Shroomery trip!
( 1 2 3 all )
Purple_Voyage 6,280 44 02/23/03 07:24 PM
by Dogomush
* Anyone tripping July 4th?
( 1 2 all )
DiploidM 4,456 25 07/04/03 01:47 AM
by isthisreallyme
* Recorded yourself while tripping? Rob_K 2,550 14 03/27/03 06:29 PM
by dee_N_ae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,110 topic views. 5 members, 219 guests and 105 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.