Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMiller
Drunk

Contaminats or not
    #3466158 - 12/08/04 05:20 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I have 20 jars that i inoculated with the Cambodia strain. the cakes are about 95% colonized and recently some amberish black dots have appeared on the outer rim of the bottom of the jar. it has happened to almost all the cars. but it doesn't look like its growing on the mycelium, it looks like its separate from it. the only thing i could think it would be is that when i drilled the jars there might have been some metal shavings on the bottom, that might be rusting. i just don't think it could be contamination because the cakes are so far along, and its on the same spot on all of them. opinions, i can post a picture if this description is not sufficient.

--------------------
~miller

What is the Scratchy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Contaminats or not [Re: Miller]
    #3466175 - 12/08/04 05:22 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Post pics, but in 3 days you will know if its contam, cause it will grow bigger.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
Re: Contaminats or not [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3466203 - 12/08/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

just a crazy guess and dont trust this at all. some spores that didnt germinate. and as slut said time will tell.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

OfflineMiller
Drunk

Re: Contaminats or not [Re: lemon_lw]
    #3467414 - 12/08/04 09:02 PM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I'll post some pics when i birth the jars in a few days, it hasnt grown in 2 days so i give it a few more

--------------------
~miller

What is the Scratchy?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies