Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I log onto a computer today....
    #3443039 -

In one of my college's computer labs, right? And on the desktop is a quicktime movie called salvia.qmv. So I'm like, WTF is this?

I opened it and its like, a 5 minute video of some guy taking some deep salvia bong-hits and just totally tripping out. Very cool.

I wish I could find out which user had downloaded or created this video so I could share my garden at home w/ him.

This just further reinforces my belief that most people are probably users of one drug or another....


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I log onto a computer today.... [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #3443100 -

He was probably a shroomery member cuz if its the video im thinking of it was posted by a member here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I log onto a computer today.... [Re: buckwheat]
    #3443122 -

wow ,wouldn't that be cool if he/she were a member....cool idea for a video...


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I log onto a computer today.... [Re: CaptainH13]
    #3443141 -

try Repton, he made a salvia vid a while ago.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Shall I get a laptop or a desktop pc? downforpot 1,113 9 03/13/06 02:51 AM
by downforpot
* Whats your desktop look like?
( 1 2 3 all )
Vulture 5,560 47 02/20/04 03:19 PM
by Idugh
* Help! Something has taken over my desktop!
( 1 2 all )
Delyrium 2,920 22 05/14/04 01:59 PM
by Ripple
* help. firefox is forcing me to get quicktime RedNucleus 816 6 04/21/06 05:50 PM
by RedNucleus
* Need help accessing my Desktop picture to send DeadPhan 620 4 05/06/05 02:32 PM
by DeadPhan
* New computer is very loud - Pillows to silence it - Fire hazard? UncleLuke 1,123 16 02/18/06 09:09 AM
by Silverwolf
* Show your desktop
( 1 2 all )
ThorA 3,555 37 04/09/03 01:58 PM
by Jackal
* Quicktime Pro 7.0 serial Irradiated_Feces 970 10 05/10/05 11:57 AM
by Irradiated_Feces

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
421 topic views. 2 members, 23 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.