Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: Thor] * 1
    #343293 - 06/18/01 03:05 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Yes i CAN do all those things BUT I CHOSE NOT TO . Thank you VERY much for letting me know what i CAN do. I am not posting here because i like the VENDOR forum or i have anything to say about the vendor forum. I was called out here by Lana. She is the one who posted links to this flame YOU YOURSELVES started. I found out about this way after it "blew up". If you dont want to listen to me it's your own damn fault and you will suffer on your own terms :wink:.But like i said before and i'll say again: If i'm wrong i'll be the 1st one to point it out, so don't try to tell me i'm wrong. I didn't post here so you little babies could "listen" to me. You called me here by quoting me. It's funny how all that i have said is TRUE. Yes maybe MY version of the TRUTH is a little abrasive, but it's still the TRUTH. Truth will always prevail.

"suck my 1st ammendment" - BrownPastures
Drool Donkey Island

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: BrownPastures] * 1
    #343318 - 06/18/01 03:46 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: NuShroomPharmerII] * 1
    #343327 - 06/18/01 04:18 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Like i care what the fuck their name is. They'r earth worms. If you have to go buy EARTHWORMS then i'm sorry, smart-ass. They'r in the ground go DIG some up. You should consider yourself lucky that i even offered to send you some. You ungreatful bastard, now shut up- because you have nothing to ADD or say since this has nothing to do with your SORRY ass. And since your so "wise" and since your memory is so good you would have remembered that you wanted to give me 25 of those little disks of yours.DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU YOUR PM BACK TO YOU TO REFRESH YOUR MEMORY ??? Why dont you just admit your trying to jump on a band wagon that's 2 miles in front of you. Your wack ass attempts at TRYING to make me look like a hypocrite on DDI were also SQUASHED. Because you'r also , OBVIOUSLY, blind to the fact that you want to be like me sucker. Stop hanging around my balls waiting for them to sweat so you can finaly taste what a real man tastes like.

Drool Donkey Island

Edited by BrownPastures on 06/18/01 06:24 AM.

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: BrownPastures] * 1
    #343504 - 06/18/01 10:06 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Frist off,
My apologizes to those reading this. Please know that I don't take part in flame wars. This thread is simply getting rude, childish and immature.

BrownPastures has PMed me and I appreciate it.

Like in other threads, I please ask that if someone has an issue with Myco Supply or anyone for that matter. Please use private messages. Its much more effective and it doesn't waste the time of the Shroomery Members.

Again, I feel that this thread has become just another flame war. Which we all know ends up being a waste of time and energy. I am "leaving" this thread due to its unimportance. So my offer always stands, if any of you would like to talk to me, get a hold of me or ask questions/comments about Myco Supply. PM me or email me at lana_c@apexmail.com

Thanks! And have a nice day:)

Lana

Distributors of Mycological Products

http://www.MycoSupply.com

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

OfflineMariHanukkah
Stranger
Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: Thor] * 1
    #343510 - 06/18/01 10:15 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

thor how about introducing me to those three fine young ladies?

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: BrownPastures] * 1
    #343600 - 06/18/01 01:12 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #343609 - 06/18/01 01:30 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Why should I be great full to someone who didn't live up to what they said they'd do?
Hey that sound familiar, are you defending the same thing you are whining about.
The only one that mycosupply prices are better than is fungi perfecti, maybe we should all quit arguing and face the facts.
No one is going to stop high pricing as long as a vendor can hold this corner of the market. Until someone opens a site that is truly rock bottom, the cultivation tools are going to remain high priced.

Myco Supply formed from the merger of two renowned International Wholesale Distributors. With years of buying and selling experience, these two companies have decided to merge and form a partnership and that will offer excellent cultivation products and open up new and exciting markets within the mycological community.----------- From cutting out "the middleman" we are able to buy items in an extremely large quantities and then pass the savings onto our customers.-------- We are committed to high quality products at the < best possible price.>for who?? before or after everyone get's paid??>> Please look around, we think that you'll find our prices to be extremely competitive as <> well as feasible for both the needs of the beginner to the advanced cultivator.
But with my 2 other partners (who both have to get paid as well as myself)

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Edited by dimitri211 on 06/18/01 03:35 PM.

old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: dimitri211] * 1
    #343677 - 06/18/01 03:00 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #343758 - 06/18/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I have to say this... BP, you sound like the Eminem of mycology. I pray you don't get this tempered in real life when you buy your baby food at wal-mart and find out you could have saved a nickel if you went to krogers instead. Today is the last day I'm even looking at this thread... I don't play with candy, I eat eminems.

Crobih is my Founder of the Shroomery!
Long Live The Free Spore Ring!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #343778 - 06/18/01 05:57 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Myco Supply is a specialty vendor just like Fungi Perfeci. Yet you guys are comparing Myco Supply to Manufactures. >>>>>>I am not sure if you have trouble reading nushroom or understanding reading comprehension. My problem is that when reading the opening statement of myco supply YOUR ARE LED TO BELIEVE THAT THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND YOU GET GREAT SAVINGS. WHEN IN REALITY SHE NEEDS TO EXPLAIN WE CUT OUT THE MIDDLE MAN BUT ADDED 2 PARTNERS SO WE HAVE TO RAISE THE PRICES FOR US ALL TO GET OUR MONEY BACK PLUS SOME PROFIT WE DO NOT WORK FOR FREE YOU KNOW.
I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU READ NS2:
Myco Supply formed from the merger of two renowned International Wholesale Distributors. With years of buying and selling experience, these two companies have decided to merge and form a partnership and that will offer excellent cultivation products and open up new and exciting markets within the mycological community. >>>>FROM CUTTING OUT ?THE MIDDLEMAN? we are able to buy items in an extremely large quantities and then pass the SAVINGS ON TO OUR CUSTOMERS<<<<<<<}{>>>>> We are committed to HIGH QUALITY products at the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE. <<<<<<<< I have a middle man and offer cheaper prices than mycosupply. So this is misleading. Please look around, we think that you'll find our prices to be extremely competitive as well as feasible for both the needs of the beginner to the advanced cultivator.

Now this is why I got involved with this thread. Vendors such as The Hawks Eye, The Sporeworks, MushMush, The Little Shop O' Spore, Myco Supply and Micron Magick NOT only send cash to sponsor this place but we also put in our time helping folks by answering questions. I've never seen any Drierite rep here have you? Yet you guys attack us vendors that sound ungreatful. I have never done business with Lana to the best of my knowledge yet I back her because I've been attacked much like this yet NO ONE comes close to my price on filter discs.
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE DISCS and you have a right say that my prices can?t be beet and that is not misleading but true.
STOP TALKING TO US LIKE YOU PROVIDE AND INVALUABLE SERVICE THAT WE CAN NOT LIVE WITH OUT.
us vendors do this and that and give money etc...
blah, blah, blah

>>>>>>>>I'm not whining it's you 2 that are whining. People are making money on us. Boo Hoo.<<<<<<<< No one is making money off me I shop 3rd party (with a middle man) and I can and will bring the prices down to affordable prices for all.

Grow up, get a job and quit free loading<<<<<<<< Me get a job and stop free loading I am a criminal defens attorney idiot.<<<<<<< Cultivation tools are not expensive.. I'm sorry you and others here are poor but why should the rest of the world give you something for nothing? Or next to nothing? No one is asking for hand outs we are asking for honesty and for the facts to come out.

Lana,

I dig the fact that you take the high road on this. I unfortunately happened to be rubbed the wrong way by hypocrites and I've been accused of being passionate in my beliefs. What can I say they are right.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Edited by dimitri211 on 06/18/01 08:04 PM.

Anonymous

#343810 - 06/18/01 06:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

300% mark-up? I buy a pound of Dope for 300 and sell it for 900. WoW And pot is illegal, they can charge what ever they want. Again, the sites prices are average for a specialty site.

Edited by Teonan on 06/18/01 08:46 PM.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: ] * 1
    #343900 - 06/18/01 08:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

The BLACK MARKET is something completely different. I'm glad that Dimitri is the only one who understands what the fuck i'm talking about. I hope (and will support) anything that he comes up with because he's got the right idea. Oh, and Nushroom, i'm not going to dig up my whole worm farm so you can get a MEASLY 1pound of EARTHWORMS. Do you even know how these animals behave??? If you read my post i SPECIFIED why i wasn't able to send you some EARTHWORMS. Also, if you think i'm bordering on slander than SUE ME! bring it on. Oh and i have no need to make sexual advances towards you. As a matter of fact IF YOU READ MY POST CAREFULY YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN THAT I DIDN"T SAY A_N_Y_T_H_I_N_G sexual towards you. I make advances to all women, especialy ones who have hot little tatoos on their backs (hehehe)... Don't get all mad cause you actualy had to BUY WORMS! hello, like i said THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE DIRT! Why dont you go outside after a rain storm and i bet you'll be able to gather 20lb. of EARTHWORMS.... Peace ...

Drool Donkey Island

Edited by BrownPastures on 06/18/01 10:54 PM.

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: dimitri211] * 1
    #343914 - 06/18/01 08:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

This thread is dead...

Tell me something good then I might agree with you..

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: Myco Supply - Just a little defense:) [Re: Billyblastoff] * 1
    #344017 - 06/18/01 10:33 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

And money has gotten to all of their heads.

Drool Donkey Island

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #344031 - 06/18/01 10:45 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Ok people, I have seen enough of this.....

Lana, anytime U start a thread and decide later U want it closed just pm me are Alder_057 and one of us will close the thread for you.

"Out of chaos...comes order...."

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds