Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblear393
old timer
Male
Loc: VT
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: slither]
    #340508 - 06/14/01 08:50 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

slither 10k in one day? got any openings? i need a job...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: ar393]
    #340515 - 06/14/01 09:28 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

That was a one time thing, I deal in antiques, one day I traded what I had less than $1000 in for a bronze I sold for $8100, plus I sold at auction that day and made a few thousand. But there have been plenty of times where a split second decision made me several thousand, but some days I lose money, some days I make a ton, I guess the same with any business. Just glorified gambling!

These days, I don't make much because I'm just burned out with it, and find better things to do.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #340608 - 06/14/01 12:10 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Why now is it that youthe idiot's new excuse is that I edited it I simply add ?? marks in my post. stop coming up with excuses, 4-5 peopl have agreed that you look like a fool-- uh oh but "wait we'll call them sock puppets" so I do not look so stupid" good call believable hardly.
You will spend the rest of your life pointing out others faults, when in reality you are trying to discover your own. Let the demons rest man they cant control you if you don't let them.
Anyway admit you read something into the post and we can all be done. You are looking like the only idiot except for me who feels it neccasery to answer you post Please hurry and list your new excuses for your wrong doings I will answer them 1 last time and then I am done playing my girl.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: dimitri211]
    #340651 - 06/14/01 12:58 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Preach it D preach it.

Need a webpage or other graphics? You've got spores I've got skills Lets get in touch. Pulseshock@hotmail.com

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: Jared]
    #340652 - 06/14/01 01:00 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

money... it's a gas

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: Jared]
    #340654 - 06/14/01 01:04 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Be carefull you will be labeled as my sock puppet.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #340671 - 06/14/01 01:28 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Damn D.. If you can do better than them, just do it. Give us some credit. We know how to shop around. It looks like you're just out to discredit lana. A lot of negative things were said and/or implied. Why so concerned?

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: egghead]
    #340681 - 06/14/01 01:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I did not know who owned myco supply I found this on a nother board and cut and pasted them in hope the the owner could shed some light.
I must agree that the opening statement on there site is in fact not true and they are not trying that hard to bring cheaper supplies. But it is not my post and I did and will not discredit anyone But we all have the right tp know what's beeing said about us. Or someone else

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: them_26]
    #340686 - 06/14/01 01:44 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

BTW...
Some go the route of the FSR. Some go the route of Sporeworks,Hawkseye, SporeChicks, or  Captain Max.
Lana is good people. I don't care to say why I believe this, other than the fact she(if she is a she) showed good faith on something. Though that doesn't mean Myco shouldn't come down on the silly dessicant price. D112 obviously must be cool or he would't have so much "back" and if you read his posts you can see this. But D, I didn't post about the DIRT CHEAP SYRINGES!!!!! when I read your .75 cause I figure your price is under the going "average" for vendors and a profit margin must be maintained in order to stay afloat (thats why I'm stuck in an empty submarine right now)
The pressure cooker outlet's prices are comparable to Myco's but of course I'd rather pay even less. Some stuff is outrageous, the dessicant, for example. But...

You can please some of the people all of the time,
and all of the people some of the time,
but you can(t ell the direction this final verse was taking):(

Offline*HeGz*
old hand
    #340690 - 06/14/01 01:51 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hey Taz, close this thread please! I think both sides were given time to express both sides here...

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, people take prozac to make it normal.

PEACE

HeGz

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
    #340697 - 06/14/01 01:59 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Oh, sorry, I was lost. It appeared that you had added comments to the post you were copying from or something. Anyway, it just seemed like a mean-spirited way of handling it. It would've helped me if you'd just shown some price comparrisons. Then it wouldn't be so subjective. Opinions I got, information I need. ;)

Sorry if I'm interferring..

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: egghead]
    #340699 - 06/14/01 02:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

No your not interfearing at all I had no intentions of hurting a vendor at all this was posted on another site by on of the shroomery members so I brought it over here so that it could be seen by "lana" and answered

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: *HeGz*]
    #340726 - 06/14/01 02:39 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #340747 - 06/14/01 03:02 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I find it funny that no one can come up with a legitamate reason backing your claims. And about members that belong to here also visit there there is 124 members there and over 8500 members here (math a little off??) I'd say. And if this lana saw it over there almighty one why wasn't it addressed there?? Well now haven't we been made to look a little stupid.
The is no merrit to anything any one has said and the sock puppet thing ha. I suppose. Another excuse. Yes you guys can not and will not ever get the whole picture. It's like buying baby clothes or other items that may be hard to get they rip you cause they can. NuShroomPharmerII I am sorry to see that you as well read things so that you can adlib.
I believe you were one of the whiny fucks who offered to help the shroomery and you have done nothing. Again go find someone who cares what you have to say you are a moron and will never get out of life what you are truely after.
Again another idiot running your mouth over something that does not concern you.
So why not shut the fuck up and allow lana to answer raither then you little as lickers try to save the world from evil IDIOT
LANA I did not know that your were blind deaf and mute or I would have posted this in a different form.
If for some reason you can't answer these question I will rewrite in another form. So that slither and nushroomfarmerII can quit answering questions that are directed at you.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Edited by dimitri211 on 06/14/01 06:07 PM.

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: dimitri211]
    #340788 - 06/14/01 04:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #340834 - 06/14/01 05:29 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I am sure that lana will be happy that you the savior was there to answer all the questions.
I did nothing more than post quotes as well.
Give it up you do not need to answer for others.
If your help is needed somone will ask.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Invisibleslither
addict
    #340916 - 06/14/01 07:32 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

:) only two USER NAMES agreed with you dimitri, and they both only have two posts, go figure?? Plus you edited every one of your posts and changed quite a bit after I replied to each one, that's very dishonest dimitri, you outta be ashamed for yourself.

I really don't care about any of this, but I don't like to see dishonest people with unethical business practices succeed.

Good luck, and have a $hroomy day!

Invisibleslither
addict
    #340926 - 06/14/01 07:43 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't even see the other page before I replied, the only reason I even replied to this thread in the first place is cause as I'm sure you know, don't play dumb, she posted yesterday that she would be out of town. Kinda hard to stand up for yourself when your out of town.

I'm not going to take the time to go around collecting prices from sites I have ordered products from, but I can assure you, I paid more for everything on Myco Supply that I have except for my pressure cooker, impulse sealer, and desiccant, and those prices aren't far off, besides maybe the desiccant.

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #340928 - 06/14/01 07:46 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

well glad we agreed to quit we will have our diffs. but hey WE have the right to ask and it was taken out of context and then blown out of preportion.
My intention was to ask why not ridicule and discriminate.
The editing was to add question marks to ask why instead to say why.
I am not at all ashamed at anything I will continue to try to bring my prices down so everyone can enjoy this hobby, not just the guy who has the money to grow using the best equipment, But everyone and I will still donate to this BB.

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #340934 - 06/14/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I DID not seee the post about her leaving you are trying to justify your actions It is not my fault you paid more for your tools etc.. if I would have known about this board longer ago I would have started this a while ago I paid some pretty pennies myself and then it got exspensive and most can not afford to do this and you who uses this as a teaching tool should appreciate that it will now with the free spore ring and hopefully my site(if not I will still sale my whares on the board) is going to help people learn and afford to put to use what they have learned

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds