Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: dimitri211]
    #340941 - 06/14/01 08:03 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I look forward to seeing more supplies then, may the best price win. And I did shop around quite a bit before I ordered all of my supplies, but there aren't alot of places to get alot of this stuff. I look forward to prices on your nalgene flasks, and pics of other products, and I'd like to see both of you have nice flow hoods and keep competing 'till they are dirt cheap and I will buy one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: slither]
    #340951 - 06/14/01 08:18 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

myco supply can handle flow hoods that is not something I can do now my main interest is to allowing the little guy a chance to enjoy this hobby. Nalgene flasks I'll pm you with the costs of different sizes

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores
----------------------------------------------
Donations to the shroomery
www.paypal.com (Account thor@shroomery.org)

Edited by dimitri211 on 06/14/01 10:21 PM.

InvisibleLana
Head Banana
Female

Loc: www.MycoSupply.com
    #341033 - 06/14/01 10:21 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

OK!!!!

dimitri211 - slither, it seems as if you're both passionate about what you do. I respect that, and you wouldn't be arguing if you didn't.

Well, I'm not telling you what to do but.....

A few month ago many people left the shroomery becuase of all the flamming and fighting that was going on at the BB's. It got pretty bad becuase almost every post had someone upset at someone else!

Some new moderators came, a few things have changed around here. And I for one am glad that they did! What I'm trying to say is, ....if both of you respect the mushroom community half as much as you say. Well, let this one go... Hell, only one who will really be hurt by it will be Myco Supply!!!! (I just want everyone to know that I never was good at marketing:)

So please, if you two have a problem with each other, with me, or with Myco Supply. Lets deal with it privately and quit wasting space on the Shroomery.

Anyone who knows business nows that people are ALWAYS going to shop. If people can find a place to buy pressure cookers, petri dishes, agar...anything! At a cheaper price. They're going to buy it! It's just a fact. I know that and everyone at Myco Supply knows it. There are going to be companies who charge less for products then other companies charge..... some compaines will have better customer service, some better return policies...so on and so fourth.

So as much as I appreciate slither and how I wish dimirti would have just asked me privately. The whole point should now be resolved. I answered dimirti's questions and thats that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as the mudslinging of suppliers, thats just low class and childish. If you don't like Myco Supply fine....but to try and discredit us, especially when you have no ground to do it on is distasteful. Discrediting a company because of their price?? ? WHOA!!! Last I heard, business of all kinds had different prices!!! So really thats not a good way of discrediting:)

To spare the shroomerites, I'm "leaving" this thread. If any of you have any questions PM me:) Its not hard!

I just don't feel that this subject needs to be rehashed over and over again. So dimirti211 and Newport, if you have questions .....just ask! :)

Sincerely
Lana

Distributors of Mycological Products

http://www.MycoSupply.com

--------------------
Myco Supply - Distributors of Mycological Products
http://www.MycoSupply.com

The Premiere Source for Mushroom Growing Supplies.
Visit us online or call us toll free

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: Lana]
    #341037 - 06/14/01 10:26 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

! last thing who is newport??

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

OfflineDarK_SavioR
addict
Loc: Down the Street
    #341082 - 06/14/01 11:34 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Thats just business... gotta make profit. Just be a smart consumer when it comes to this stuff... You can buy just about everything you find on the net cheaper in stores when you catch them on sale and stuff anyway. Also, It isn't like everyone is just gonna start there business with enough money to order everything in bulk... if they do, I doubt they'd wanna take a risk like that anyway. I think its only fair we give every new business a couple months to get fired up.... mycosupply has a good idea going.

"Now chew em up and slam the orange juice. Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face."

Long Live The Free Spore Ring!

--------------------
Vitamin C chase, kill the taste. You can tell its nasty by the look on my face.
Ralphster44 & The FSR!
All thats stated above is for humor and a lie!!

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
    #341241 - 06/15/01 06:09 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

newport is the guy who posted the original thread at ddland, as you should know.

---------------------------------------
kickme.to/mushrooms

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: Anno]
    #341355 - 06/15/01 09:56 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I did not notice the a.k.a. and that newport and brownpastures are the same person

www.thehawkseye.com
Sacred Mushroom Spores

Offlinefrootloop
journeyman
Loc: Detroit, MI
    #341367 - 06/15/01 10:18 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

I want to be a sock puppet!!! (but you have to give me funky colored hair and I have t have a doob hanging outta my mouth) Peace guys. I'm poor and can't buy from either but I don't see the purpose in continuing a long argument over a misunderstanding. Go eat some mushrooms or something and be happy. :P

Crobih is my Founder of the Shroomery!

Share the Magic-Support the FSR!!!

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

--------------------
"Mental illness is the road to freedom"- PigFace

Here little Fungi I won't hurt you....

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: frootloop]
    #342404 - 06/16/01 06:15 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Why not list the different suppliers' names and prices for all to see if the concern for helping others obtain the cheapest prices is so great? Thats the thing that I'm wondering. And it applies to all.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: MYCO-supply another big lie?? take a look [Re: them_26]
    #342588 - 06/16/01 11:55 PM (22 years, 9 months ago)

We have that at the Drool Donkey Island... peace

"souns like your trying to teach Bruce Lee Kung-Fu"
Drool Donkey Island

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds