Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3418304 -

In response to humans will never be the same :wink:

I hope not, most of our species suck ass anyhow. i personally would love to see some colossal scaled alterations in the way we think. I myself try to transcend as much as possible, but I'm no different than the mindless masses at times. Let the Mayans kick my ass into high gear and lets open this brain up for a performance test. vroom! vroom!


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Edited by beejay (11/28/04 01:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: Hendostan]
    #3418306 -

Hendostan said:
deltron said:
Hendostan said:
It is about that time...if you look at the timeline of history, civilization pretty much started with the agricultural revolution, then a few thousand years later, the industrial revolution..both were massive shifts in the way people thought and acted (of course there were many smaller shifts in human behavior, but those were the two biggies)...we're right on the edge of whatever comes next, I believe. Who knows what it will be... Third Wave, by Alvin Toffler, is a good book about this idea



Another realization could be when early nomadic homosapiens began to settle and grow their own food, instead of wander and kill/search for it.



wasn't that the ag revolution?



Yeah prob. I didn't pay much attention in history class, so I thought that was when organic agriculture was replaced by energy dependent farming system


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: beejay]
    #3418309 -

I would trade my luxuries for a hut in hawaii with a surfboard, fishing boat/gear, and endless supply of shrooms anyday


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3418313 -

MovingTarget said:
I would trade my luxuries for a hut in hawaii with a surfboard, fishing boat/gear, and endless supply of shrooms anyday


who here wouldn't?!?!?!


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3418317 -

I think any life that envolved me not paying bills, or running around like mad to stay alive, would suffice me well. Why the hell cant I just think all damn day? I really come up with some marvelous stuff when given the oportunity. Damn goverment to pay me to think damit. oh yeah and provide me with some superb buds... that will be all for now :smile:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: beejay]
    #3418326 -

You should be an author man, think all day and make books.

I think in terms of shape, curves, color, style etc


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3418329 -

deltron said:
Hendostan said:
deltron said:
Hendostan said:
It is about that time...if you look at the timeline of history, civilization pretty much started with the agricultural revolution, then a few thousand years later, the industrial revolution..both were massive shifts in the way people thought and acted (of course there were many smaller shifts in human behavior, but those were the two biggies)...we're right on the edge of whatever comes next, I believe. Who knows what it will be... Third Wave, by Alvin Toffler, is a good book about this idea



Another realization could be when early nomadic homosapiens began to settle and grow their own food, instead of wander and kill/search for it.



wasn't that the ag revolution?



Yeah prob. I didn't pay much attention in history class, so I thought that was when organic agriculture was replaced by energy dependent farming system



you may be right. this starting to look like an etch-a-sketch..i used to draw frames inside of frames until it'd get too small..had lots of time on my hands

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3418332 -

deltron said:
You should be an author man, think all day and make books.

I think in terms of shape, curves, color, style etc



I think both ways my friend check out my link under my sig... tis what I love to do more than anything :wink: well that and having sex, smoking pot, running around naked in the forest, playin my 12 string, and eating mass quantities of gourmet food.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: Hendostan]
    #3418335 -

Hendostan said:
deltron said:
Hendostan said:
deltron said:
Hendostan said:
It is about that time...if you look at the timeline of history, civilization pretty much started with the agricultural revolution, then a few thousand years later, the industrial revolution..both were massive shifts in the way people thought and acted (of course there were many smaller shifts in human behavior, but those were the two biggies)...we're right on the edge of whatever comes next, I believe. Who knows what it will be... Third Wave, by Alvin Toffler, is a good book about this idea



Another realization could be when early nomadic homosapiens began to settle and grow their own food, instead of wander and kill/search for it.



wasn't that the ag revolution?



Yeah prob. I didn't pay much attention in history class, so I thought that was when organic agriculture was replaced by energy dependent farming system



you may be right. this starting to look like an etch-a-sketch..i used to draw frames inside of frames until it'd get too small..had lots of time on my hands



As a kid etch a sketch was my favorite toy. I drew cartoon characters and scenes in it. Then I took drugs and got an ink set good times


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: beejay]
    #3418340 -

beejay said:
deltron said:
You should be an author man, think all day and make books.

I think in terms of shape, curves, color, style etc



I think both ways my friend check out my link under my sig... tis what I love to do more than anything :wink: well that and having sex, smoking pot, running around naked in the forest, playin my 12 string, and eating mass quantities of gourmet food.



Pretty nice pieces, I always appreciate some surrealism. Whenever I sit down and draw or paint anymore it is always surreal, whack ass trippy work.


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3418342 -



--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3418345 -

Quote:
MovingTarget said:
i'm saving this for a good trip .....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/3416329/page//fpart/5/vc/1


Id soooo get stuck on that, like a mofo


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Edited by deltron (11/28/04 01:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3418346 -

check your link mate, it dont seem to be nuttin right now.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: beejay]
    #3418352 -

beejay said:
check your link mate, it dont seem to be nuttin right now.


jus click on page 3


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3419121 -

page 3?

It just goes straight to page 5 for me....


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: MovingTarget]
    #3420000 -

I think I can already feel the changes, my brain might be ahead or something. I was at the mall christmas shopping and just couldn't stand it, I couldn't stand how materialistic the whole god damn place was. I couldn't stand seeing countless racks of over priced trendy clothes and 50$ video games. I ended up not even buying anything. I'm probably just gonna shop online  :thumbup:


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3420039 -

Hehe, I've felt like that for years, deltron. Mainly ever since I read the book "Brain Droppings" by George Carlin. There's some really witty anecdotes in that one. My favorite, and the one that really led me into this way of thinking goes something like...
"Why do we pay 'Nike', for example for a T-shirt with thier name written across the front. Esentially we are paying to advertise for THEM. When we wear these clothes we become walking billboards and at OUR expense"

Anyways, ever since then I haven't been able to buy any t-shirt or clothing that had any form of visible advertising on it. I mean, they should be paying ME for renting that space on the front of my chest. Then as I dwelt on that even more I started seeing how ridiculous everyone looked when running around at the local shopping malls trying to catch the bargains on things they don't want(but usually don't even reailize it) or need.

It pained me to think about it at first but now I think it's funny in a wierd sort of "I'm not one of you mindless shopping puppets anymore" sort of way, I guess.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: 13eetleJuice]
    #3444822 -

Maybe I was right about the couple years missing in the gregorian calander :laugh:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: deltron]
    #3444859 -

deltron said:
Time goes faster for me as I get older. When I was young I wanted to grow up so bad, and time went slow. Now I wish I was younger, that or stay 23 my whole life. 



And then when we turn 70 we head back out to the garrage to finish that time machine we started when we were 7. Just to find the wife threw away the Radio Flyer wagon, and your missing the Delorian Reactor core you thought you would get someday.

Sigh, damn Delorian core.

:frown:

Kido


--------------------
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
- Albert Einstein (1875-1955)

"A is A" -Aristotle

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Holy Shmoley [Re: beejay]
    #3461886 -

It's past december 4th  :confused:


--------------------
Host: I've heard whispers about the financial support your government receives from the drug industry.
Peruvian: Well, the irony of this, of course, is that this money, which is in the billions, is coming from your country. You see, you are the major purchaser of our national product, which is of course cocaine.
Host: On one hand, you're saying the United States government is spending millions of dollars to eliminate the flow of drugs onto our streets. At the same time, we are doing business with the very same goverment that is flooding our streets with cocaine.
Peruvian: Mmm-hmm, si, si. Let me show you a few other characters that are involved in this tragic comedy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Del the Funky Homosapien
( 1 2 all )
Tangerines 2,141 24 02/20/08 11:48 PM
by Tangerines
* Radiohead+Del the Funky Homosapien....Rainydayz remixes Tangerines 605 2 04/28/08 10:55 PM
by Tangerines
* THE NEXT REVOLUTION ShroomFan 1,425 18 02/10/06 01:33 AM
by mecreateme
* If anyone is hella bored, you can proofread my paper about agriculture and human dominance of nature freddurgan 1,000 8 02/20/05 06:45 PM
by Society
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
z_x_x_z 5,804 100 01/04/09 09:24 PM
by InTheRainySeason
* What do you all think about revolution?
( 1 2 all )
TheHappieHippies 2,608 20 06/12/08 03:23 PM
by Ripple
* The Second Psychedelic Revolution??? sirbojangles 2,608 16 01/18/07 12:00 AM
by toastandjam
* permaculture/sustainable agriculture files demiu5 449 2 06/28/09 11:09 PM
by RonPaulVerm

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,099 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 157 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.