Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: soccergurlmeg11]
    #3368915 -

Hmmmm my curiosity beckoned me so I took a look at your posts. I am intrigued to say the least. Im in Lust :loveeyes: hehe. Hope to see you at a gathering some time. wow that seems pretty creepy. oh well Im not really creepy... maybe a little, but in that cute fascinating type of way.  :tongue:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: eve69]
    #3369676 -

Actually yeah there is more than sex its called love. I love her with all my heart and she does me too. I am not going to do her in the ass as you so elloquently put it. I will respect her enough not to ask that of her. Even if she did tell me to I would tell her I wasn't going to ruin that for her. SO next time you wanna be a smart ass do it somewhere else.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3369872 -

Not being a troll, and I know its been covered, but I had to comment on how amazed I was that a girl would accept anal but not regular vaginal sex?! Not being funny but I would class anyone that had been penetrated, especially in that region (with a penis) is not a virgin (regardless of the dictionary definition).
I admire the fact that you would refuse to do it if she ever suggested it again.
I assume she (and perhaps yourself) are pretty religious to be like that about sex-before-marriage. If so, I also suggest that you educate yourselves further on your own and other religions. Seems pretty drastic if your a hardcore-christian but if its just 'religious cos my parents were etc..' you should broaden your horizons and read up on other faiths. I'm not suggesting convert her to a pagan or something like that, just to get a shag, but, if you realise that a trivial ceremony doesn't make it anymore or anyless acceptable to have sex then thats a step in the right direction (in my opinion)

P.S. Don't get arsey about the religious comments, I know a lot of people blow their fuckin tops whenever I so much as question their faith a teeny bit!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: omutumo]
    #3369895 -

not religious persay. Not going to blow my top :lol:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: omutumo]
    #3369899 -

Wise you are man with a palindromic name. Good advice.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3369956 -

Thanks for noticing the name. I invented it myself so that I didn't have hassle signing up for things on the internet. I hate all of the 'why not try john3927593' shite.. :frown:

It's meant to be totally symmetrical (at least on the vetical and horizontal axis) and of course, palindromic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: omutumo]
    #3369982 -

:cheers:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3370044 -

beejay said:
Hmmmm my curiosity beckoned me so I took a look at your posts. I am intrigued to say the least. Im in Lust :loveeyes: hehe. Hope to see you at a gathering some time. wow that seems pretty creepy. oh well Im not really creepy... maybe a little, but in that cute fascinating type of way.  :tongue:



Lust is a good thing (in the whole bumpin fuzzies way)! *secretly likes the creepiness*


--------------------
"Whatever makes your butthole pucker"-Unknown
"Fuck it, fight it, it's all the same"-Sublime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: soccergurlmeg11]
    #3370082 -

You are yummy miss thang. *licks computer like madman... then wonders why he typed it*


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3370097 -

JettaJay said:
Actually yeah there is more than sex its called love. I love her with all my heart and she does me too.


Yeah but, see I dont even see how you could be in love without even at least making love to them first, what the fuck. I'm sorry, but if you have not had sex with a person, you cannot be truly in love with them. Your brain hasn't even triggered the right chemicals and responses until after you start to have sex with her. Once you have sex it always brings things to a new level. So:

paradis said:
Man, fuck that chick. Seriously, get the hell out of there. Find some pussy. I mean fuck, life's short, and it's a bitch for the short time that you are here. So man, if you aint being satisfied: Walk. Walk the fuck on and find you a different chick. And fuck what anyone else tells you.


Hey, this is the best advice you are gonna get. And I just speaking honestly here.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Anonymous]
    #3370134 -

I don't agree but there are definitely issues which have to be worked out before your relationship can progress.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Ripple]
    #3372257 -

Ripple said:
I don't agree but there are definitely issues which have to be worked out before your relationship can progress.



and the wise one speaks again.

:thumbup:


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3372514 -

try 69. problem solved.


--------------------
As you walk through life, take the time once in a while to stop, look up, and smile for the satellite photos.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3374194 -

beejay said:
You are yummy miss thang. *licks computer like madman... then wonders why he typed it*



*giggles* I was just referred to as yummy...hehe.


--------------------
"Whatever makes your butthole pucker"-Unknown
"Fuck it, fight it, it's all the same"-Sublime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: soccergurlmeg11]
    #3374522 -

sounds like youre gettin played like a fool man. shes probly not even a virgin.


--------------------
the post above is completely fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: llamaherder]
    #3374581 -

Yeah she is. She would have told me otherwise. Not getting Played I have fixed the problem .... Thanks to all for the help !!!!


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3374944 -

she sure does SOUND like a virgin geez.... (has slept with too many virgins)

Just be honest with her, she will understand eventually and if she gets mad then thats her issue... its better to let her know and deal with what is than to get crappy sex for the rest of your life, especially if your marry her. You gotta break her of those kinds of habits BEFORE the "I do's" or else itll go on forever.


--------------------
Bingo!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3414010 -

*Insert smart arse comment*


--------------------

Anonymous #14
[quote]There are billions of people on this planet. The world does not revolve around the united states, moron. I hope terrorists crash their collective cocks into your asshole. [/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3414106 -

take her to the point then stop,make her beg then present yourself for feasting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: nikomak]
    #3414291 -

Damn.. I wish I could get my girl to give me head that often. All she wants is sex.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,025 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,596 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead
* Popularity Breeds Content Anonymous 937 2 03/27/03 01:01 PM
by Revelation
* i drew a new warning for any future OTD HB 685 4 11/19/03 08:58 PM
by _I_
* Warning , very important!!!!!! Urb 638 3 06/29/03 08:14 PM
by Papaver
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,447 topic views. 7 members, 60 guests and 217 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.