Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3366468 -

well your on the right track, keep doin that and add a finger or two to get her ready to receive your lovin. After that I dont think youll be worried about fellatio unless of course she wants to mop up. "Dirty Girl, your a dirty dirty girl" oops sorry I was lost in the moment.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3366476 -

You are one funny Guy ...... I can see why they Kept you around here @ The Shroomery


BTW ::::
Sorry if this post in anyway offended you females of the Shroomery it was Not my intention.



/me thinks to myself ...:There I go being to Nice Again Damn It:  :sun:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Edited by JettaJay (11/15/04 09:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3366500 -

well thank you sir, but as you see Im still a noobie, only 11 days older than you. Im just really happy tonight, oh yeah and drunk and stoned outta my mind. my teachers are goin on strike on friday. Woohoo! and I just rocked a test in my art history class, so Im having a good night. Not as good as you should be having with your girl. What the hell are you still doing online. Go smack that ass! thats an order.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3366515 -

beejay said:
yeah 69s a good idea too. too much for me though all that love at one time... KAPLOW! HA!



hahah made me laugh :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3366874 -

Just be open and honest with her and tell her this is a problem that needs to be overcome so your relationship can move forward.


--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Ripple]
    #3366888 -

hey dont spoil my fun Ripple :smile: just kidden, its solid advice by any mans book.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3367098 -

:whocares:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: funkymonk]
    #3367167 -

Damn, after reading the topic title and the paragraph, i expected some home made porn pictures god dammit! :grin:


--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: DMTelepath]
    #3367179 -

My favorite time is 69, bitch you know it's hoochie time

69 is intense. Haven't tried it enough to get it right though, going at it one at a time's pretty dope.

So many ways to eat pussy. Leftways, upways, fastways, trillions of different ways. I'm a self proclaimed pussy eating master. Well, even if I'm not, it's still fun as shit and I've never gotten a complaint. I'm fiending, I can never get enough.


--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: funkymonk]
    #3367626 -

:flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:  :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:  :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird:  :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: :flipthebird: .......
Hey guess what I have some SHUT THE FUCK for you. :stfu:


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Ripple]
    #3367630 -

Ripple said:
Just be open and honest with her and tell her this is a problem that needs to be overcome so your relationship can move forward.



:thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3367631 -

SkorpivoMusterion said:
Either that, or try fruit-roll ups and wrap it around your Holy-Souljuice-Gun.



:lol:

Hehe, that's cute.

Jetta
I've never had this problem...umm, yeah I know I'm not a guy. What I mean is, I'm out to pleasure my man. I believe someone made a comment about "whacking it"  :tongue: while you are going down on her.  :thumbup: I love it when a guy does this. Whether he's down there or not. A man pleasuring himself is a big turn on for me. It may be for her...you can always try new things.

My ex used to be absolutely amazing at oral sex. So, I used to want it all the time. Maybe she just likes the way you give it to her and wants it more than she wants you to feel good? :shrug:
Did that make sense?

The best advise I've seen here...talk to her about it. Tell her you like it just as much as she does.

Or 69 it!!

Either way good luck!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3367707 -

Always commin through with the good advice. Appreciate it !!!! You and Ripple should go into the business of Giving advice and charge for it.  :grin: Hope y'all have a Shroomy Day ....... :dancing: <=== This is Awesome


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3368130 -

Define "shroomy day" please.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: funkymonk]
    #3368206 -

That's a weird fucking relationship. Why don't you guys just run to Vegas and get married and fuck and be done with the strange interpretations of virginity. A real virgin isn't some chick with a hymen but instead some chick who really hasn't even been kissed or touched. If you fuck her in the ass before she even loses her virginity then that's actually not very high class. And it makes virginity some sort of joke.

But as I always said, if you can't eat it it's not worth a fuck. Sounds like she might be worth one. Besides the oral sex, is there anything keeping you together? Some women don't give blow jobs, period, so count your blessings. I suggest jerking off in her face as she sits on yours, if the 69 thing doesn't work. Gotta get off then get off. She should know that not getting you off is a cruel punishment. I know I always had to get off or I would get blue balls. I once had this gf who gave me blue balls just by being in her presence. Every time I even saw her I had to fuck her or my cock would ache for the rest of the day.

It ain't fun.


--------------------
...or something






Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: eve69]
    #3368245 -

I like how you capitalize "Oral Sex." :lol: Good luck man,  and I doubt any of us girls are offended. I think whoever said to really let her know how much you are enjoying it gave you some good advice. Be really positive in your approach and don't whine about it. There is nothing worse than a whiner. Tell her how good she is at giving head and how much it turns you on and after she is done, do something really nice for her like taking her out to a nice dinner or something to encourage more of the same. :laugh:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: JettaJay]
    #3368265 -

Man, fuck that chick. Seriously, get the hell out of there. Find some pussy. I mean fuck, life's short, and it's a bitch for the short time that you are here. So man, if you aint being satisfied: Walk. Walk the fuck on and find you a different chick. And fuck what anyone else tells you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: Anonymous]
    #3368362 -

:lol:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: beejay]
    #3368729 -

hello there.  :grin:


--------------------
"Whatever makes your butthole pucker"-Unknown
"Fuck it, fight it, it's all the same"-Sublime

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Question : WARNING Sexual Content Ahead [Re: soccergurlmeg11]
    #3368813 -

hello there yourself you gorgeous gal you  :wink:


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* question about donating blood at work swm 2,025 16 07/21/03 04:58 PM
by GernBlanston
* question...
( 1 2 all )
ZenBhikku 4,596 22 08/22/03 12:16 AM
by ThEGrEaTBeLoW
* Math question HELP!
( 1 2 all )
Shiithead 647 24 05/04/21 11:38 PM
by Shiithead
* Popularity Breeds Content Anonymous 937 2 03/27/03 01:01 PM
by Revelation
* i drew a new warning for any future OTD HB 685 4 11/19/03 08:58 PM
by _I_
* Warning , very important!!!!!! Urb 638 3 06/29/03 08:14 PM
by Papaver
* -A rather pressing question-
( 1 2 all )
igore 4,181 21 07/31/03 09:19 PM
by Fungushungry
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
8,447 topic views. 2 members, 10 guests and 145 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.