Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water
    #3365242 -

Would you drink your own urine to survive? I mean look at it this way: You drink it and you could die from possible toxins... yet you don't drink it and you die a slow, painful, sticky throat death under the sun to be eaten by buzzards...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365277 -

fer shure man, id drink my pee pee


--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.


~Casil



:cactus:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365340 -

I think I could find enough water to live.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: Adom]
    #3365353 -

Adom said:
I think I could find enough water to live.



In the desert? Youd be drinkin your pee after 2 days. Or at least I would.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365398 -

I dunno if I would. But if you didnt have anything to put the pee in youd have aim for your mouth..


--------------------

"What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body - as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet?" - Bill Hicks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: barfightlard]
    #3365453 -

bellylard said:
I dunno if I would.  But if you didnt have anything to put the pee in youd have aim for your mouth..



:grin: not only do you die of thirst, but you die of thirst with piss all over your face!!!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365469 -

Urine is sterile and can be consumed once without any detriment. Don't drink piss from already drank piss though, it has no more value to the human body.


--------------------


Correlation is not causation!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365496 -

who wouldn't drink,

people may say they wouldn't, but i'm sure that towards the end, they'd be takin it in gulps.


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: Pathos]
    #3365497 -

Solar stills, cacti, ect.

I'd have a problem knowing if a cactus was poison though, I don't know which ones are safe.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365584 -

Drinking urine will further dehydrate you. it would be best to collect dew.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: The_Red_Crayon]
    #3365609 -

i've got another one:

if you had to chose between killing your mom/dad/both, and allowing 250 innocent, upstanding citizens perish, which would you pick?

i think i'd go with the people, but in the heat of the moment, you never know


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365639 -

theres lot sof water in deserts....the thing that makes a desert is anual rainfall not water content really. many sources depending on each location. id hold off my piss till i was totally 100% sure i couldnt find any.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: Pat Bateman, VP]
    #3365650 -

id kill your mom or dad


--------------------
Grumpy Old Man.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: Yarry]
    #3365682 -

id kill the innocents. the world is overpopulated anyway


--------------------
the post above is completely fictional.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: Yarry]
    #3365794 -

well, you're a tool, however, your sig rocks


--------------------
Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
No, says the man in Washington; it belongs to the poor.
No, says the man in the Vatican; it belongs to God.
No, says the man in Moscow; it belongs to everyone.

I rejected those answers. Instead, I chose something
different. I chose the impossible. I chose...
Rapture.
-  Andrew Ryan

Formula: 0

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3365916 -

yeah I guess Id drink my piss if I had to, but there are lots of ways to get water in a desert depending on what you have on your person. Personally I wouldnt be 200 miles from civilization without some sort of gear. If ya got a tarp and a cup you can get water pretty easily, at least enough to get you through the 200 mile hike... painful though it may be. Its all about the will to live I suppose.


--------------------
Anjaba said:
Oh shit, don't drink it.... It would eat away your esophagus...
mantis said:
Leave me out of this pissing contest, you fascist wang-dang-doodle!
Hattori Hanzo said:
If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: beejay]
    #3365936 -

I would make a filter from pebbles and sand and then pour the piss through it and collect it in a cup or some other kind of a container.


--------------------



http://www.myspace.com/4th25


"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: downforpot]
    #3365976 -

What most people don't realize, is that when you're in such a situation as described in that scenario, your urine rapidly turns into a very dark, almost thick type of piss - and at a very scarce quantity. So, in reality, you'd get a negligible benefit out of it.

You would be better off slitting your wrists and sipping blood from it. At least you'd die quicker.



--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3366308 -

yeah i think id travel at night and find A shadyu pleace t o sleep at night and look for plants and suck up the water near their roots and then find cactus and cut em open... no i wouldnt drink my own piss unless i found some aminita muscaria.. haha nberr


--------------------
at this point i think we can be relatively certain seperation exists as a fallacy of finite perception, and the only barrier to infinite creativity is a preimposed notion of certainty and artificial conditioning. nothing is without origin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: If you were stranded in the desert, no town for 200 miles, no water [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3366371 -

I have learned alot by reading this thread


Including

1) Only drink your pee once... after that you get to die :rotfl:
2) Aim well so you don't piss your face
3) Enjoy the savory taste of your pee
4) Don't get lost in the desert 200 miles from a town :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stranded Grav 1,193 10 11/06/02 05:04 PM
by Grav
* if you were stranded on a desert island
( 1 2 all )
Todcasil 2,912 30 11/20/05 09:20 PM
by XUL
* "Hippie Town"
( 1 2 all )
mxdrk 4,672 22 04/24/06 05:36 PM
by danamine
* A photographic day in the life of... Follow me to the bowels of small town Orangeville Irradiated_Feces 675 18 07/26/05 04:24 PM
by 40oz
* just got back in town (bonnaroooo)
( 1 2 all )
ShroomismM 3,287 31 06/15/05 01:28 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Small Town Ecstacy... duster 715 10 08/22/05 12:42 AM
by Todcasil
* Would it Be Possible to Form a Stoner Town? King4050 691 4 11/10/04 10:12 PM
by iloveraving
* The desert is so SEXY.
( 1 2 all )
Phishgrrl 2,352 23 09/07/04 09:28 AM
by Phishgrrl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,086 topic views. 8 members, 13 guests and 91 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 14 queries.