Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: Incense, San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
just got back in town (bonnaroooo)
    #4294386 - 06/14/05 08:04 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Bonnaroo was fucking amazing, of course. I had quite the crazy adventure.
So on my way to Alabama (pre-roo) I got jumped in Atlanta, and a couple crackheads managed to take $150 from me before I hit one of them down and took off.. that sucked ass, but you live and learn. So for the past week I was staying with Blissedout and Danksistah and we went to bonnaroo.

So we got there on wednesday night.. I was short for my ticket, so I couldn't work with clean vibes.. I had to sneak in. They dropped me off at wal-mart, and I was walking up to highway to jump the fence right next to the road.. and a cop picked me up when I was about 100 feet away.. and he took me 2 miles down the road and dropped me off on the next exit. So it was like 3am and I am in flip flops, and I have to trudge ~2 miles through dense woods to sneak into bonnaroo.. got my feet all cut up, had to cross a river or two.. once I make it and hop the first fence I got ran off by some guy checking wristbands, so I hid behind some trees and bushes for a while.. and ended up hopping over like 4 fences to make it all the way in by sunrise. mission impossible style :ninja:

So once I got in I was like all scared to walk around because I thought they were checking wristbands at every corner.. but they weren't. I ended up walking around the whole time without a wristband and no one ever questioned me once. I got into centeroo at least 6 times.. no one ever asked about my lack of wristband.

Friday night was when I ate some doses.. some really awesome white blotter, silver family.. 125 mics each.. I was totally spun all night, just tripping out.. watching fireworks, dancing in the streets.. Besides weed, I didn't do any other drugs the entire weekend.. well besides opium.. that acid trip was freaking intense.. I was still feeling spun the next day, and even the day after that.. I didn't need any more drugs.. Definitely one of the strongest acid trips I've had in a long time. I did manage to pick up some morphine, mescaline, and two ten strips though. (OH party favors :smile: )

I met so many amazing people.. so many good vibes. So much to reflect on.
Mars Volta was fucking awesome. Herbie Hancock rocked. Galactic was amazing. All the music I saw was most righteous.

The only bad thing that happened was right when I was packing my shit up to leave.. I had a quarter of headies that was unintentionally hanging out of my pocket.. some bonnaroo "safety" guys in the green shirts just happened to be driving by and saw it, and this mother fucker stopped and grabbed my bag of weed and rolled off with it.. that was fucking infuriating.. he was a dick about it too.. and as I tried to grab it back he was like "either I get it or I call the cops and you deal with them".. what a fucking douche bag. Other than that one asshole I didn't have any problems with any of the staff. But I'm still fucking pissed that fake rasta dickhead stole ALL my ganja. right out my fucking hands. :mad:

But anyways.. all in all it was a fucking amazing experience. Another Bonnaroo success. Now I am in Ohio, chilling. I really need a shower and wash some clothes. So yeah.. how are you?

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
Re: just got back in town (bonnaroooo) [Re: Shroomism]
    #4294391 - 06/14/05 08:08 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

very lame to hear that story of a 'safety' guy stealing your ganj. what a dick!

but glad to hear you had a good time. it wasn't difficult to get in to centeroo without a bracelet? when i was there in 2003, one of my friends came over to our campsite with some random guy (can't remember what his name was) who had made a huge trek through the woods to get in. he had a really cool puppy with him, and had left it with us while he went to go do something. anyway, he never came back (my thought is he got kicked out, or horribly lost), and so by the time the end of the festival came around, two of my friends decided to take the dog home with them, rather than just leave it there.

was there more LEO roaming about than in previous years?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: just got back in town (bonnaroooo) [Re: Krishna]
    #4294400 - 06/14/05 08:16 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

No they weren't checking wristbands at all. Not in centeroo not anywhere except the VIP area. I didn't even get searched going into centeroo.. my pockets were bulging with shit.. they would just pat me twice and let me through. I wasn't there last year but I heard they were checking wristbands pretty good last year.. tugging on them to check for cut ones or whatever.. this year I didn't see them check anyone's wristband.

As far as LEO, it wasn't any worse than previous years IMO. But I've only been before in 2002. I heard some 134 people got arrested.. I didn't see anyone getting harrased by LEOs. Undercovers too... if they were there.. they were well undercover. The cops didn't bother anyone as far as I noticed.. even people smoking bowls or dealing on shakedown st they would just walk past. So it was not bad at all in my opinion.. I've seen worse at other festivals.

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#4294407 - 06/14/05 08:23 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

that's good to hear. i was worried that what with it become so large, there would naturally be both more shady folk, and more LEOs. i heard a bunch of stories about bunk acid and RCs being sold in 2004, but personally didn't come across any of that in 2003. hopefully next summer i'll have to money to go back to the states for some time, and will make it again!

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4294420 - 06/14/05 08:52 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Yeah I was actually a little surprised at the lack of shady people and LEOs.. I mean they were there.. but not nearly as many as I expected. There were so many great people, so few douche bags (that I met anyway).. it was just awesome. A friend there got some bunk acid.. and some of that fake fest "opium" was going around.. (incense and hash).. but it was pretty much all gravy. Everything was in abundance. You could find just about anything, except for the stuff you don't want. We were talking about that even with all the bad shit that has infiltrated the festival scene, it could be a lot worse.. at least people aren't smoking crack and meth and pcp and shit.. at least there's still good vibrations in all the loving people 99% of the time.. at least there's little to no violence.. at least we have the clean vibe :sun:

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4294421 - 06/14/05 08:54 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

haha...I already have my money banked for next year's...I'm sorry I missed this years. I've heard locally the bunkers were lesser this year (still lots of bunk white stuff) but the frat boy vibe was still heavy. I personally hope Dave & Trey do not play there next year, but to each their own. glad you had a good time! how was the mud and did you meet any shroomerites other than blissed/dank?

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: just got back in town (bonnaroooo) [Re: Organic]
    #4294427 - 06/14/05 09:07 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

yeah the frat vibe was pretty heavy, as well as the younglings.. lots of them.
But I saw part of the dmb show and I was surprised that I actually enjoyed it. Robert Randolph came out and played with them at one point.. it was pretty sweet.. a good show for sure.. even though I don't like Dave... Trey is a good musician too but meh, no thanks.
Other than blissed the only other shroomerites I met up with was Adamist and ares..our little planned meeting didn't work too well since I guess the line for centeroo was hours long at that time they were just opening it or something.. Next year if we want to truly pull off a shroomery roo gathering than we need to all meet at walmart before, and caravan in together. And have regular meeting spots, outside of centeroo.
oh and the mud sucked. With boots it would have been cool.

--------------------

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4294431 - 06/14/05 09:12 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

cool, Robert Randolph is always enjoyable. I look forward to seeing you there next year Shroomism!  :spliff:

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

#4294434 - 06/14/05 09:15 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

Organic said:
cool, Robert Randolph is always enjoyable

i saw him play at the kalamazoo state theatre a while back, floating nicely on some chocolates. was a great show :smile:

hope to see you guys there next year as well!

--------------------

InvisiblePaulAtreides
Paw Paw DBK ...

#4294436 - 06/14/05 09:20 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

That was some good reefer...I couldnt believe you didnt recognize me  :stoned:

--------------------

WDYWFM?
I just want full access damnit
Rono he hate me...
I'm going to be reading every post that you make...and anything that even remotely offends me is going to get your ass banned. How you like 'dem apples asshole?

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4294439 - 06/14/05 09:22 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

sweet :bongload:
oh yeah, and I hitched a ride yesterday from there to ohio and these two sisters picked me up.. who turned out to be 18 :wink: but it was a fun trip.. we stopped right outside of manchester somewhere and went to a historic indian ceremonial site or something.. all out in the woods on this river.. natural waterfalls all over the place.. the water was only like a foot deep in some parts so you could walk all across it, and the bottom was covered in a nice thick layer of grass so you weren't walking on sharp ass rocks.. it was fucken sweet. sat on some rocks overlooking a waterfall on a clear day with two hot chicks and drinking cold red wine.. good times :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineSirRobin
Stranger
Loc: Mid TN
    #4294452 - 06/14/05 09:46 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Yea, i left my campsite at around 10:30 to meet up with u guys at the playground area, by the time i got in it was 1:15, i looked around to see if i saw ne shroomery shirts or flags, but no =( o well.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4294508 - 06/14/05 10:35 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

you snuck in and they took your stuff

karmas a bitch

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #4294534 - 06/14/05 10:55 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Sounds like as much fun as me. Mars Volta was probably my favorite show i saw. We smoked a dankness blunt between me and my one buddy. My other friends had pussed out or seperated from us. Allman bros played whipping post on encore... my favorite. Bo Bice and trey got gay together and dave jerked to it backstage.

Bunk white perfed makes me semi nervous.... I snatched up some perfed white ones being told they where the most potent paper out there but no big deal if they are i just got 5. The chick i got em from seemed legit. I will have to feed someone one before i try em.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Edited by baraka (06/14/05 10:56 AM)

InvisibleJim
 User Gallery

#4294538 - 06/14/05 11:00 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

you can tell us all about your mexican border jumping skills later.

--------------------
Use the Fucking Reply To Feature You Lazy Pieces of Shit!

afoaf said:
Jim, if you were in my city, I would let you fuck my wife.

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Re: just got back in town (bonnaroooo) [Re: baraka]
    #4294596 - 06/14/05 11:35 AM (12 years, 17 days ago)

Quote:

baraka said:
  I will have to feed someone one before i try em.

/me sticks out tongue...

:tongue:

--------------------

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4294647 - 06/14/05 12:05 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

I second that. heres my tounge :tongue: :nut: :handth:

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineVex
Stranger
Re: just got back in town (bonnaroooo) [Re: baraka]
    #4294989 - 06/14/05 04:04 PM (12 years, 17 days ago)

One of my buddies got 7 hits of the white perfed stuff, took two, and said it was some of the best acid he'd ever taken. So you may be in luck.

That same guy also had to sneak through the forest, commando style. He came back with scratches and cuts all over his legs saying he had to wade through swamp water up to his chest and maneuver through the copious amounts of barbed wire someone had managed to string up all over the jungle. Didn't sound to fun but it sure beats paying 200 dollars like i did. He just strolled through the gates every time he needed to. The trick is to scope it out and find the security guards who didn't give a fuck and were only pretending to check people to satisfy their supervisors.  :wink:

Damn man..that seriously was the best Bonaroo yet..and i was this close to going because last year had me a little burnt out. I'm so glad i did though. I'm still in a great mood that will probably last a while, and i'm hungry for more festivals! Who wants to go to All Good?  :grin:

Edited by Vex (06/14/05 04:13 PM)

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana Flag
    #4295618 - 06/14/05 06:31 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

glad to hear you made it to, and had a good time at Bonnaroo  :smile:
maybe we'll gross paths once again at the NE2k gathering.

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4295773 - 06/14/05 07:03 PM (12 years, 16 days ago)

Sounds like a wild ride man.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop: Incense, San Pedro

Community >> The Pub