Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
DMT
    #3357138 - 11/13/04 06:58 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

all i can say is

Wow

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSuper_Blunt
Candyman
 User Gallery

Re: DMT [Re: Help on the Way]
    #3357200 - 11/13/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

quit teasen  :bitch:

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: DMT [Re: Super_Blunt]
    #3357297 - 11/13/04 07:41 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Super_Blunt said:
quit teasen  :bitch:

Invisiblephalloidin

Re: DMT [Re: Hendostan]
    #3357328 - 11/13/04 07:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

The very thought of that stuff makes my heart race :eek:

InvisibleMerkin
neep.
 User Gallery

Loc: Ass Flavoured Pie Factory
    #3357803 - 11/13/04 10:13 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

yes.

--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Offlinemnbv
Stranger
Re: DMT [Re: Merkin]
    #3358253 - 11/14/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

dude, what is it! I want to try it!

OfflineCatalysis
EtherealEngineer

Re: DMT [Re: phalloidin]
    #3358352 - 11/14/04 12:43 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

dude, im freaking out

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: DMT [Re: Catalysis]
    #3358702 - 11/14/04 02:42 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Dude, wheres my car?

sorry had to be done.

and i also want details.

Offlineboiboy
=:o-|-<3E>-|-o:=
    #3358720 - 11/14/04 02:48 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Slipknot420 said:
all i can say is

Wow

a good g of MJ, $20
a hit of DMT, $10-30
starting a thread just to say: wow... priceless
Might as well have just wrote: :penis:  <--- and nothing else...
Anways I've been meaning to try DMT, how did you take it? smoking it from an extract of like a bufo alvarius or from a b. caapi and p. viridis brew (or of the ahusyieasdaskjagdga brews :stoned:)
I would be very interested to know how it went.... at least, u doing it again :S

--------------------
Life - gl, hf... lo3ing:
Live .
go

Invisiblephalloidin

Re: DMT [Re: boiboy]
    #3358757 - 11/14/04 03:13 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I didn't even know there were street prices for DMT. I've never met anyone IRL that has even heard of the stuff. I tell people about it, and they look at me like I'm crazy. One guy even thought I was talking about pcp when I described it. Its freak'n amazing how such an incredible substance is practically unheard of amongst most of the mainstream drug community.

OfflineZirus666
Shpongled.

Loc: U.K.
Re: DMT [Re: phalloidin]
    #3358766 - 11/14/04 03:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

It lasts an hour so i`ve heard but its ment to be eXtreem to say the least heh, also nvr met anyone irl thats heard of it heh.

--------------------
Spotted dowhaters shpongled trollywognogs!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Go on! Make a sentance I dare ya! eheheh
If you like UO www.novusopiate.com

Offlineboiboy
=:o-|-<3E>-|-o:=
    #3359575 - 11/14/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Yup, and I hope it stays that way....more for us :smile: lolz..... And also "main stream" things sort of lose their impact and if every one did DMT like they did MJ then it wouldn't be as good/cool anymore and when you talk about it with your friends and stuff you wouldnt seem as smart and knowledgable. With the little I know I know infinitely more than all of my friends which makes me feel very special :kott: lol especially if I can occasionaly sneak it into a J or sell it to a friend (all friendly of course, I would never want to hurt somebody or rip them off it's just, we gotta eat and it would be very funny if you put some DMT into an unsuspecting friends J (staying sober) and guiding them unknowingly through their trip like a neo-shaman....... And for the people who will respond saying WHO WOULD DO THAT U NEVER DO THAT TO A FRIEND ETC ETC ETC ETC ETC..... trust me I'd take ALLLLLLL the necissary precations...just like I don't think MJ and DMT mix (MAO's or MIAO's or something cause a very dangerous affect in these two when mixed or something.....) alright..... have fun guys, keep safe and keep trippin hard L8z

--------------------
Life - gl, hf... lo3ing:
Live .
go

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #3359929 - 11/14/04 12:45 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

fuck!

Have you ever even tried DMT?
Do you know the implications of dosing a friend without him knowing? :shake:
Do you have any idea about the intensity of the DMT experience?

The few close friends who know about me smoking the stuff are constantly ASKING me to dose them, all of them being experienced with shrooms and LSD. Till now i have only dosed one of them. Ya know why?
Because all others didn't bother to research enough for me to feel confortable in dosing them [which pretty much tells me they aren't ready yet or simply not commited enough].

And you want to dose a friend against his consent in a usual and trivial setting like smoking a joint. That person may get fucking SCARRED for life!

DMT IS VERY SERIOUS STUFF, even if you read everything there is to read about it you will not be prepared for it!!! It will frighten the shit out of you!

And besides who f***in cares about the impact it has on people. All the mysticism around DMT it's because of the experience itself, not because it isn't widespread or because you get to impress your friends and all the druggie chicks with it.

You can relax though, it will never be widespread because it is quite expensive and requires a lot of hassle to produce, not to mention the risks of having certain plants shipped to your house these days. Whoever extracts/synthesize it won't easily trade it for money.

EDIT:
Quote:

just like I don't think MJ and DMT mix (MAO's or MIAO's or something cause a very dangerous affect in these two when mixed or something.....)

WTF?!
Neither marijuana or DMT are MAOI's. And it isn't dangerous at all to combine both. Nor is it dangerous to combine DMT and MAOI's.

I never rated a 1 but i actually feel like doing that to you...
I will just leave it be though so i won't fuck up your reputation right from the start. You probably never tried D and have no idea about the experience. But please, do your homework next time. Your post is nothing but utter nonsense.

If some friend dosed me without my consent, i would never talk to him again. I'd probably beat the shit out of him or at least file a lawsuit. Dosing someone without their consent is a very serious crime, you know?

Edited by esin (11/14/04 01:15 PM)

OfflineRebirtha
I really like bread
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: over there
    #3360168 - 11/14/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

boiboy said:

Anways I've been meaning to try DMT, how did you take it? smoking it from an extract of like a bufo alvarius or from a b. caapi and p. viridis brew (or of the ahusyieasdaskjagdga brews :stoned:)
I would be very interested to know how it went.... at least, u doing it again :S

bufo alvarius is 5-meo-dmt not DMT

Offlinerhet
Stranger

Re: DMT [Re: esin]
    #3360233 - 11/14/04 02:16 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

n,n-dmt will never be a popular drug. It's too hard to weigh/handle/use.

...and it's definitely not for everyone...not a social drug. It's the most powerful visual hallucinogen known to man and it should be treated with every caution you'd expect from such a distinction. You can have a very traumatic experience from it, especially if you're not prepared. I lost my mind for about 2 hours after taking a large dose and steering my thoughts in the wrong direction. I was still out of touch with reality well after the effects had worn off...in a twisted place.

Dosing someone without telling them is a very cruel thing to do and I guarantee they will hate you for it. (Though, I doubt they'd breakthrough if they didn't know how to administer it properly....they'd prolly just experience the loss of detail, some intense fractals and 'the people' you feel/see all around you.)

The peak only lasts about 5-10 minutes and then you snap out of the trance and enjoy the remaining visuals as they rapidly decline for another half an hour or so, until you are left with a slighty feeling of euphoria and well-being.

Even if you're very experienced with other psychedelics, this stuff can be a bit much. Do your research and don't try to breakthrough your first couple times...get a feel for the moderate effects first....cause breakin through is a doozy.

Say hi to the aliens for me...and don't touch the control panel, just watch the screens.  :crazy2:

--------------------
http://www.mushroomvideos.com

OfflineDMTelepath
Nut

Loc: States of America
Re: DMT [Re: rhet]
    #3361241 - 11/14/04 06:17 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Welcome brother, i know what ya mean by WOW. DMT does not have 'street prices' just yet, it isn't widespread enough. 1 hit for 10-20 bucks is a ripoff, that'd be 30-60 bucks for one full blown dose! I usually get 30-40mg for 15 bucks, but it's all about the relationship to the person that has it. I also don't think it'll be a popular drug, but a drug that many people will use as a tool. The implications of DMT are fucking NUTS! Interacting with the same beings that your friend is interacting with? Seeing the future? Becoming the stars for 5-10 minutes and then being reborn into your ego? Insane!

--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

OfflineMike_Ologist
4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamineconnoiseur
Re: DMT [Re: esin]
    #3361400 - 11/14/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

esin said:Nor is it dangerous to combine DMT and MAOI's.

Not entirely accurate. MAOIs substantially potentiate tryptamine effects. While they may be used to make n,n-DMT orally active (as in Ayahuasca), or to strengthen its effects, an excess dose of an MAOI with the drug is potentially harmful.

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: DMT [Re: Mike_Ologist]
    #3361858 - 11/14/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've read alot about DMT. I really wanted to try it until my bad shroom trip... now I'm uncomfortable using any psychedelics.

Is it true that when you die you have a DMT trip?

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

InvisibleHelp on the Way
Slipknot420

Loc: Another World
Re: DMT [Re: MeThoD]
    #3362290 - 11/14/04 11:21 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

i think that DMT trip (smoked) was stronger than every trip i've had in my life up to date.....

--------------------
:shocked: *Divine Moments of Truth* :shocked:

"Limitless undying love which shines around me like a million suns - it calls me on and on across the universe" ~ John Lennon

"Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right" ~The Grateful Dead

"Religionists, with their guaranteed eventual paradise, of which they know nothing, taking it all on 'faith,' can't be expected to understand or sympathize with those with a yen to storm the Gate of Heaven and see for themselves what all the praying's about!" ~Robert Hunter

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
    #3362335 - 11/14/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

DMT finds you, not the other way around.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom