Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineBioSore
Drunken' Irish
FUCKED UP NIGHT
    #3358398 - 11/14/04 12:57 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, well, I've just had one of the most fucked up nights.  Well, my friend most definitely had a more fucked up night than me, but let me continue.  Earlier tonight I went to a concert with a friend (dubbed X2).  Me and X2 were planning on taking shrooms tonight, which we did, before the concert.  It was his first time.  We each took 3 grams (perhaps a little much?).  He took his before, I took mine while I was there.  While the opening band was doing their thing, my friend told me he wasn't feeling too well and wanted to go back into an open area.  I followed him, and he sat down for about 15 minutes.  He then got this weird look on his face and then said he wanted to go back home.  I told him it would be impossible to do so (well -- we WEREN'T in any state to drive) so we headed back to the car.  The next four or five hours involved what very well may have been one of the most time-stopping points in his life.  I have a *FEELING* that he was going through some major shit -- He kept talking to himself about everything being a ball, being the black man on the world (he's white, btw), and screaming the words "X2 IS DEAD IN (HOME LOCATION)" and "EXPLOSION" and a few other things.  I myself was feeling alright, and I wanted to atleast head somewhere away from the city but I couldn't get into the car and calm him down.  Whenever I went into the car he turned violent (attempted to pull my hair out, broke the hood off my coat, nearly kicked out the windshield, etc., etc.).  I was finally able to calm him down after a few hours and get on the road (I never really felt anything during the course of the night, which was DEFINITELY a good thing).  On the way home, I was able to talk to him some about what went on but he started rocking to the beat when Pink Floyd - The Wall went on the radio.  When we got back to town I dropped him off at his place and went home.

It was definitely the craziest shroom-dealing experience I've ever encountered.  His words were it was extremely enlightening, but not a good thing at all.  I've not yet experienced an enlightening trip yet, so I don't know what it was like.  I felt like sharing this with you guys.  Just wanted to tell someone.  :smile:

--------------------
If you dont like my fire, then dont come around, cause' I'm gonna burn one down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
Re: FUCKED UP NIGHT [Re: BioSore]
    #3358408 - 11/14/04 01:01 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
    #3358419 - 11/14/04 01:04 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

wow
iv had some pretty bad trainwreck trips
but that sounds awful

--------------------

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #3358425 - 11/14/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

psychotic break.

He should most probably never do hallucinogens again.

Good job dealing with it.
Hope nothing too contousingworthy happened.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3358438 - 11/14/04 01:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

damn dude!  glad everything turned out ok in the end. I really wouldn't be one to go to a concert on shrooms though for the first time, but thats just me heh

my first trip was with my buddy and he wigged out real bad on them too, and we split an eighth.He wanted me to leave him alone and so I spent the majority of the time outside playing with shit :grin:

thats crazy how you both took roughly the same amount, and yet you didn't feel anything. 

right on for posting that btw  :laugh:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleSkunk420
 User Gallery

Loc: inside
    #3358454 - 11/14/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

..I had a friend nearly drive us off the road having a bad trip on 4 hits of cid...good thing I was next to the brake pedal or I would have been dead 9 years ago..

Edited by skunk78395 (11/14/04 01:11 AM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: FUCKED UP NIGHT [Re: kaiowas]
    #3358457 - 11/14/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

kaiowas said:

thats crazy how you both took roughly the same amount, and yet you didn't feel anything.

I've noticed that when I'm tripping with someone who is freaking out, my trip temporarily "disappears," or close to it. Even if I am tripping hard, I can avoid my own trip for awhile to help out the other person. It's a cool talent that has come in handy a few times.

OfflineBioSore
Drunken' Irish
Re: FUCKED UP NIGHT [Re: Randolph_Carter]
    #3358473 - 11/14/04 01:12 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Randolph Carter said:

Yeah, as long as possible I won't allow him to take any. Eventually it'll be beyond my control, but it really won't go over to well if he does it anymore. I don't suppose I'll be able to stop him from doing pot, but then he's never had a problem with it. I'll just have to talk to him about this after about a week, to make sure nothing came up since. Gotta make sure he's stable, find out if any underlying illnesses came to surface.

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:
I've noticed that when I'm tripping with someone who is freaking out, my trip temporarily "disappears," or close to it. Even if I am tripping hard, I can avoid my own trip for awhile to help out the other person. It's a cool talent that has come in handy a few times.

I agree now, but I've never had it happen before, but then I've never been in such a situation before. But yeah, it's most definitely a good talent to have, it would NOT have been good if I was tripping at the time. Its bad enough to have one guy going off in a car, but if there was noone to help him it would have been much worse.

--------------------
If you dont like my fire, then dont come around, cause' I'm gonna burn one down.

Offlinezahudulallah
Sexual Heretic

Loc: Tokyo, Japan
    #3358479 - 11/14/04 01:13 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

You guys really fUx0r3d on the set and setting.

Next time you introduce someone to psychedelics, do so while watching a movie or something in your apartment.

--------------------

OfflineRandolph_Carter
НơĻ?ĢΉō

Loc: Shroomery B-list.
    #3358488 - 11/14/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

BioSore said:
Quote:

Randolph Carter said:

Yeah, as long as possible I won't allow him to take any. Eventually it'll be beyond my control, but it really won't go over to well if he does it anymore. I don't suppose I'll be able to stop him from doing pot, but then he's never had a problem with it. I'll just have to talk to him about this after about a week, to make sure nothing came up since. Gotta make sure he's stable, find out if any underlying illnesses came to surface.

keep an eye out.

The violence inherent in what you've posted suggest a serious break from reality....especially his assualting of you, in whatever form.

Luckily, most uncoverd "tendencies" don't tend to manifest themseleves fully.

Keep an eye out, and make sure the boy is safe.

--------------------
"..all those molecules thrashing their kinky little tails, hot for destiny and the street."  Gibson

Nuke baby seals for Jesus!

(This has been a +1 production.)

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
Re: FUCKED UP NIGHT [Re: zahudulallah]
    #3359233 - 11/14/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zahudulallah said:
You guys really fUx0r3d on the set and setting.

Next time you introduce someone to psychedelics, do so while watching a movie or something in your apartment.

Sounds like a lame place for a trip to me but he definitly really needs to work on that setting.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order