Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: @cro]
    #3340538 -

aWSOME, you find them on the coast acro?


--------------------
"Moderation is the key to life..."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Joshua]
    #3345531 -

joshua, do you know what the 6 minor alkaloids are in p. azurescens  that they mention in the article you proveded? im gonna guess triptophan, nor triptaphan, urea, seritonan, nor seratonin, thats 5 but i dont know if they are present or not. im surprised its not more common knowled :mushroom2:   ge   

Edited by raindance (11/11/04 04:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: SoftRat]
    #3349137 -

SoftRat said:
No, but I have never been bothered by cops when picking any mushrooms. Regardless of weather the cops/rangers go ahead and search you or not it is important to make it verbally clear that you do not wish to be searched.  If the search is deamed volentary then the cops need no probable cause. If the search is not volentary then probable cause will have to be proven in court. :smile2:



Doooooood! Have U ever stood face 2 face with an officer of the law whilst U were holding a few pounds of Azures in your bag, and told him, "No U can not look in my bag" ? Have U ever done that?
God forbid you ever end up in that shitty situation, but if u do, You only have two options :
Option 1 - Run like a raped Elk and dump your mushies so if you get caught the only thing they can get u 4 is evading arrest.
Option 2- Show the officer whats in the bag. Busted!!!!!

Please understand this- If a cop asks you to open the bag you make it verbally clear you dont want 2 but do anyway and the copper finds mushies U are fucked. Probable cause was proven then and there. Nothing has to be proven in court.
The officer believed U were holding. Asked you 2 submit 2 a search. U said U didnt want 2 but U did. Mushies were found. Probable cause was proven. The officers suspisions were correct.

Dood, Its a no win situation. The only option is to ...scoot. :thumbup:


--------------------
you are not who i thought i was...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: ThePicker]
    #3349850 -

ThePicker said:
...if you goto the north jetty bring a fishing poll for aliby.. The best time to go is NOW. They are all over.



North jetty? :| :|. This is the first time I've heard anything remotely Florence like on this post, even on-line. I spose there could be other north jetties on the coast..obviously. But now you got me all eager. sigh. I hope someone comments on this before I get over zealous and spend an afternoon combing over the north jetty area. =\ i get off at 1pm tommorrow. oh no. :P hehe


--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Ice House Shaman]
    #3349887 -

Ice House Shaman said:
Option 1 - Run like a raped Elk to...



:lol: LOL..dude, thats great.  :thumbup: your so right too.


--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: ThePicker]
    #3350495 -

It's not very good to publically post specific locations, especially where there is a known problem.

Some eye candy anyone?



Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Joshua]
    #3352226 -

ya sorry bout that joshua...I figured jetty even at that describes a large area, but as far as enforcement I spose not.  I just say im looking for matsutakes (which I am if find any.) Anywho, sorry if I aggravated anyone else  :blush:


--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Majestic]
    #3352743 -

I'm not aggrevated.

I just thought some caution was in order considering the current status of the location. I think this site is partially responsible for the problem in the first place.

Heck I might be thinking of a different location anyway.

Joshua


--------------------
The Shroomery Bookstore

Great books for inquiring minds!

"Life After Death is Saprophytic!"

Edited by Joshua (11/12/04 05:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Joshua]
    #3353229 -

Joshua said:
I think this site is partially responsible for the problem in the first place.



:yesnod:

this is very true, IMO. afoaf who got stopped by the local law enforcement down there said they told him they go to these websites all the time.

I would be VERY cautious in picking in this area........


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Majestic]
    #3353549 -

Majestic, I have an idea.. edit your post. No need for locations. I dream of one day going to the Oregon Coast to pick without being completely paraniod that I am walking the plank. :rolleyes:


--------------------
Freedom of information... act.

Chasing Sunsets.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Borealis]
    #3353951 -

Alrighty,..ya. Well I went *there* today.  I pulled off the road to a trail head and two older men were parked side-to-side facing opposite directions, talking to each other.  Felt sorta weird cause when I got out of the car they both focused on me and stopped talking. I walked out the trail then came back like 5 feet to look at something I saw on the ground, and I heard one of them say Something along the lines of "I wonder if he wants some company" it wasn't a nice gesture, more of a inside joke between the two, made me feel odd.

Anywho I walked out further, maybe 40 yds, and I was bending down taking my first picture of a cluster of mushrooms, and as I looked back I saw one of the guys had gotten out of his car, and walked the 25 or so yards to where he was now at from his car. I acted like I didn't see him and just moved on, deeper into the brush.  I was fairly freaked out honestly.  Not sure if it was just some creepy guy acting weird, if they were upto something, if they were enforcement/aids watching for shroom pickers. Perhaps it was someone from this board, which would be an ironic coincedence, unlikely though. Anywho, I just thought I'd share.  ~D :shocked:


--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Psilocybe Azurescens Season 2004 [Re: Majestic]
    #3353987 -

Another thing I'd like to note, even though I haven't been picking actives in the past, I know this area for pines very well, and the locals here can become VERY territorial of areas.  Many that decided to go 'hi-tech' use gps, ATVs, carry guns on racks attached to their ATVs, and are not shy to let you know ur in 'their' patch. They don't care if your picking or not, naive tourist, ect.  I've heard and witnessed instances where people get into physical fights, are shot at, or actually shot.  Many will know each other and will just try to be intimidating, but most the 'local boys' around here don't know when to let the ego go.  I know this happens during morel season in eastern oregon too, often with the cambodian pickers.  Just a tip for anyone venturing thru here  :frown:


--------------------
"The Oracle at Delphi is quite possibly real...
I watched a documentary on it on Discovery channel."  -Darcho

People will always be tempted to wipe their feet,
on anything with 'welcome' written on it.

:regularshroom:?:regularshroom: "mushroom, what?"
_\ -/_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Psilocybe azurescens season and locations in oregon???
( 1 2 all )
AIRDOG 40,578 36 11/03/05 06:23 AM
by ClammyJoe
* Possible psilocybe azurescens =) farmboybluez 12,142 16 09/20/17 03:08 PM
by perkysmiles
* Psilocybe azurescens Question falseaddiction 3,540 10 03/11/06 07:30 PM
by shroomydan
* Psilocybe azurescens in NM TerribleInstict 4,278 2 08/12/01 10:33 AM
by mjshroomer
* Psilocybe azurescens
( 1 2 all )
Fugazi92 7,250 34 08/17/04 08:05 PM
by Mitchnast
* Psilocybe azurescens ?? bmarley3434 1,272 8 08/18/04 12:15 PM
by @cro
* Psilocybe azurescens pictures mjshroomer 2,656 3 02/07/04 09:41 AM
by Anno
* Psilocybe Azurescens in England? cleaner 2,140 1 05/08/03 11:38 AM
by Paid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
23,123 topic views. 2 members, 13 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 15 queries.