Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedogweazle
Huntin' in NE Ohio...
    #333066 - 06/03/01 11:36 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

After reading through some of the archives, using search. I read MJ sayin that your best bets for shrooms in ohio are Pan. subbalteatus & the Psilocybe caerulipes. Where would one look for the ps. caerulipes? I've read that the pan subbs grow in straw\sometimes dung.. interesting...

anyways, today I went to the local arboretum (bird sancuary/park) for a little huntin, its been raining lately (but cold). 2 finds, the first one was a group of 5-6 mushrooms in their EARLY stages of development, about 1 in. tall at most, caps still a big sphere. They looked ver pretty, golden brown caps and white stems, and they were growing ON a very large and old tree stump. One was half-eaten I'm guessing and the rest were very small, I'm hoping that they continue to develop, I will check on them tomorrow. Any idea what they could be? Didn't notice any blueing at the bottom of the stems....

2nd find wasn't all that great hehe.. All I found were a large group of decayed, brown mushrooms, that looked similar to the foessceinni (i have NO idea how to spell that! haha) that shows up on lawns. They were significantly taller than the ones found earlier, and they were growing next to a very old and large tree, there must have been at least 20-30 when they were actually alive. I'm hoping that they will return soon ;) Anyone got an idea as to what this could be?

Thank you so much! I'm tryin to get a hold of a digital camera so it will be easier to ID in the futre.....

----------
He called the shit poop!

--------------------
----------
He called the shit poop!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Huntin' in NE Ohio... [Re: dogweazle]
    #333976 - 06/04/01 10:39 AM (22 years, 9 months ago)

Hi, im down near dayton ohio. All i have been finding this year is them forienescia ones. I found a few subbs a few weeks ago. Lots of rain in ohio lately, lots of mushrooms, havent found the right ones tho. Lemme know if u find any hehe.

Smoke weed everyday.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck