Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
F-16 "Fly-by shooting" on elementary school in New Jersey
    #3323277 -

F-16 "Fly-by shooting" on New Jersey school



An ANG F-16 Viper from the 121st FS/113th FW at Andrews AFB, on a nighttime training mission in New Jersey, accidentally fired 25 rounds of ammunition that tore through an elementary school last night. Luckily, no one got injured.

Police were called to Little Egg Harbor Intermediate School when a custodian heard what sounded like someone running across the roof of the school, shortly after 11 p.m. The custodian was the only person in the school at the time.

Police officers noticed punctures in the roof. Ceiling tiles had fallen into class rooms and there were scratch marks in the asphalt outside the building.

The pilot of the F-16C was supposed to fire at a target on the ground three and half miles away from school. It is still unclear what led to the school getting shot up.

The plane, belonging to the 113th Fighter Wing from the DC Air National Guard, flew at an altitude of 7,000 feet when the shots were fired from the M61 A1 Vulcan cannon. The pilot was supposed to fire at a ground target on the Warren Grove Firing Range, 3.5 miles away from the school. The Warren Grove range is managed by the New Jersey ANG.

The 2-inch long practice rounds are made of steel. The projectile is hollow and does not contain a filler and does not explode.

The 113th Wing flies the F-16C and F-16D Fighting Falcon, after conversion from the F-4D in January 1990. The F-16 is the ninth different type of fighter in the wing's 44-year history.




http://www.f-16.net/f-16_news_article1241.html


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Edited by ivi (11/05/04 10:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323296 -

Are they still giving those fly guys amphetamines to stay up all night?


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323307 -

Ptretty damn lucky it was a night flight hu.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Loki]
    #3323322 -

pretty damn :yesnod:


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323326 -

Yeah lucky it was at night. He'd be in a lot more shit if he had killed someone. Still this is horrible enough. If I were the parents I'd look into a new elementary school for my kids.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3323334 -

thats a retarded thing to say.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3323352 -

why retarded ?


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: trendal]
    #3323369 -

I sure as hell wouldn't let those guys shoot an apple off my head.


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323372 -

I bet they are still handing out amphetamines to pilots. That was, apparently, the cause of the friendly-fire incident in Afghanistan where 4 Canadian soldiers were killed and many more wounded. Pilot dropped a 500 lbs bomb on them in the middle of the night.

Amphetamines for people operating sophisticated killing machines. There's a bright idea. :smirk:


--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323387 -

wow, just wow


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3323439 -

I bet the pilot felt stupid


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: sui]
    #3323458 -

i bet he's fucked

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Adden]
    #3323480 -

jesus that is ridiculous what is the world coming to!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3323653 -

that was a stupid thing for you to say because, the problem wasn't brought about because the school is in a poor location, its because the pilot is a dumb-ass, much like yourself jetty boy.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3323677 -

Psychoslut said:
that was a stupid thing for you to say because, the problem wasn't brought about because the school is in a poor location, its because the pilot is a dumb-ass, much like yourself jetty boy.



No. I think he was saying that since the school is so close to a firing range it might happen again and he cared for the safety of his children. Why are you so angry lately? Chill. :smile:


--------------------
The only thing that burns in Hell is the part of you that won't let go of life, your memories, your attachments. They burn them all away. But they're not punishing you, they're freeing your soul. So, if you're frightened of dying and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away, but if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth...

bloodflower6

Yay for Pornography!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: ivi]
    #3323712 -

I doubt that would have happened had it not been the night..... I dont think he thought the school was his target.

and I agree...... saying this is oh so horrible an omg people should move.... kinda silly....

seeing as this was an ACCIDENT it's just as likely to happen anywhere else there's any kind of military base.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: bf6]
    #3323810 -

it just erks me bf6, when people let there emotions speak for them before they think about the real problem, the problem really is that the pilot was a dumb-ass, because this is the first time an American pilot has taken out a school during target practice (as far as i know).

but yeah, i can see how stupid people would freak out and treat that nice little town as a war zone and evacuate the area over one freak accident.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3323844 -

Actually I was commenting that I would find my kids a new school not because its in a poor location reather because if it happened once it may happen again in broad day light when kids are there. I didn't say I would evacuate the area or move I just said I would find my kids a new school because of it being shot at on Accident ... You know I went to an elementary school that was out of my district when I was in elementary school It is possible to do that you know. agree he pilot was a dumb-ass. No I was not letting my emotions soeak before I thought about what I was saying. Maybe you should take the time to actually read and understand what I type before you go mouthing off. I mean what the fuck. I SAID 2 LITTLE FUCKING SENTENCES AND YOU JUMP MY SHIT. I didn't ask for your opinion or your comment about what I said. I was simply stating what I felt and what as a parent, though I'm not, what I'd do. You know you really shouldn't call someone retarded or a dumb-ass without knowing what they are talking about as it makes yourself look like a dumbass.

BTW thanks bf6 thats EXACTLY what I was meaning by what I said.

Edited by JettaJay (11/05/04 09:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: JettaJay]
    #3323895 -

so because that school gotta couple shells stuck in it, they should tear it down, and build a new one elsewere, because that school can never be safe again, that my freind is stupid. that guy will be made an example of, and a school will never be hit again.


i mean something like that happens once a mellinia, its just not practical to make your children start all over makeing new freinds over a accident, sure it wasnt a oops sorry accident, it was very serious.

i have my opinion, you have yours, but lets put this fire out cause this is getting otdish.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: i mean - wtf?! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3323901 -

Didn't say they should tear the school down.
but ...
True it is getting otdish .... Let's squash it.


--------------------
I saw a little green light buzzing around in a tree, and it dawned on me that "they" were here
~~~LouiseLouise



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* trap shooting Anonymous 623 3 12/29/04 07:58 PM
by Adom
* Does anybody else really not like to fly?
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 2,145 23 08/08/06 10:28 PM
by Madtowntripper
* Teleporting Chicken Burgers? theuser 1,277 14 08/09/05 05:49 PM
by baraka
* Wife's Severed Head Flies From Truck When Man Crashes Deadmaker 1,459 12 06/17/06 02:39 AM
by Deadmaker
* Video of a DEA agent shooting himself in the foot
( 1 2 3 all )
RandalFlagg 7,799 44 06/23/08 08:03 PM
by Cannabischarlie
* Cheney Accidentally Shoots Fellow Hunter
( 1 2 all )
Deadmaker 2,316 25 02/12/06 06:25 PM
by Prisoner#1
* flying afoaf 812 18 10/28/05 07:55 PM
by Morphrying
* My Super Sweet 16 *RANT*
( 1 2 3 all )
MagicalMystery 4,299 42 08/22/05 07:34 PM
by it stars saddam

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,039 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 177 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.