Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;)
    #3298726 -

Happy Hallows Eve everyone!  I hope you're going to have some fun tonight too! :cheers:

Anyway, I ran short on mushrooms for tonight so I had to.. :sad: take small mushrooms from two cakes that I had left that were pinning.

So my question is this, small mushrooms without their caps open yet are still as potent as a full grown mushroom, correct?  I'm talking weight/potency, 1 gram of a big mushroom vs 1 gram of small mushrooms.

Only one mushroom was mature.. :sad:  Anyway, I have to trip tonight since it's my birthday in 2 hours, any information is appreciated :wink:

May you all smoke many :spliff: and eat many :mushroom2: tonight.

- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: Silven]
    #3298741 -

Im drunk as hell, i have taken that small of an amount before and all it really did to me was keep me awake...

so yes I am enjoying the "EVE"


--------------------
is it life that keeps us going, or us that keeps life going?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: Silven]
    #3298761 -

Yea it only came out to about 3.5 grams (if they were dry).  I know 3.5 is definately enough for one person, but I've never dosed less than 2.. I just hope that it'll all work out because there's two of us.

I refuse to go pull the rest of my small mushrooms.. as I want them for later when they're mature.. :evil:

- Silven


--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: Silven]
    #3299028 -

I thought the thirty first was all hallows eve.

anyway, i've heard that psilocybin production slows as the shrooms grows, so the smaller the mushroom the more bang for your buck (at dollars/gram)


--------------------

We have to answer our own prayers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3299406 -

recalcitrant said:
I thought the thirty first was all hallows eve.

anyway, i've heard that psilocybin production slows as the shrooms grows, so the smaller the mushroom the more bang for your buck (at dollars/gram)



Right on both counts :thumbup:


BTW, happy tripping and happy birthday silven!


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: recalcitrant]
    #3299549 -

production of active chems slow and then stops once the veil has started to tear away. not as the shroom grows!!! the shrooms starts putting its energy into spores after the veil tears. i think you all may be thinking about aborts being slightly stronger than adult shrooms, but how much stronger, no one seems to be too sure. i mean thats the good thing about aborts, if your shrooms are not going to grow then at least you might get a stronger amount out it. there are many post on this subject in the grow area.

halloween birthday that the coolest, good job!! and i think one gram of little shrooms would be the same as one g of big. tell yourself its stronger and maybe it will be. its all in the your mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: zerozero]
    #3299576 -

I'm having a pretty good time!! I ate about 4g of mush and made a tea with the rest of my pedro cuttings!! Heres a pic of me and my buddies getting ready for mischief

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: Silven]
    #3300122 -

low doses are fun too! enjoy it and happy bday :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: stefan]
    #3300126 -

O shit. Happy b-day Silven!!!! :present: :cheers:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Happy Hallows Eve and a question ;) [Re: Kinderfeld]
    #3300210 -

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hallowe'en / Samhain Tripping? AsanteM 760 7 10/31/07 12:59 PM
by Asante
* a few questions about the family :) Vulture 2,216 10 09/01/03 09:47 PM
by Vulture
* happy with what you have to be happy with JonnyOnTheSpot 1,439 4 03/10/03 09:25 PM
by zeta
* Happy Acid Day
( 1 2 all )
Che_Night_Soil 3,718 22 04/18/03 11:02 AM
by Che_Night_Soil
* The Land Of The Free (A question for Americans) Jackal 3,185 19 08/08/03 07:54 PM
by PDU
* Happy Birthday Cherrybom!! Gillette 1,897 17 02/06/03 01:49 PM
by Ped
* Day trading question superpimp 818 5 06/17/03 06:42 PM
by funkymonk
* Happy Valentines Day ShroomismM 901 5 02/13/03 11:41 PM
by SonnyBoy

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,029 topic views. 4 members, 44 guests and 233 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.