Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
lets share some trip stories...plz
    #3296152 -

The last time I tripped, hehe, I really felt like gettin into a fight, a badass fight, its just the kind of energy I get, I get some kind of attitude, where I want to do crazy shit like that, I feel indestructible when tripping sometimes really, like you aint gonna stop me if im comin to wreck shop, but thats why I like trip alone, in nature where I can run around not harm anyone. (hope this doesnt make me sound crazy)

But, then again I can trip with some good friends and be laughing for hours on end, and have revelations and a complete feeling of inner peace and eternity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets share some trip stories...plz [Re: countryboysmoker]
    #3296185 -

last time i tripped i didn't feel like getting into a badass fight.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets share some trip stories...plz [Re: funkymonk]
    #3296202 -

Trip story...i'm to high and lazy to post a whole one, so i'll sum one up! About a month ago i went to an outdoor mountain party at a beautiful spot and ate about 4 grams of mushies, and smoked about 25mg of DMT. It was a beautiful night (coldest party i've ever been to though), and after DMT was smoked i could see the distance between the stars with a cool perspective on depth and the universe. This cool dude we were with yelled out "OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU SEEIN THIS?! I CAN SEE DEPTH IN SPACE! I CAN ACTUALLY SEE!!! DEPTH IN SPACE! OH MY GOD, THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! Mother nature treats man so kindly.". Awesome night overall, i love nights like this. Met many people from burning man, and froze my ass off listening to some kickass dj's for many hours.


--------------------
Me, Myself, and GOD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: lets share some trip stories...plz [Re: countryboysmoker]
    #3296236 -

I've only written about one trip experience, so check it out:

What Dreams May Come...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Great LSD Stories
( 1 2 all )
Mojo_Risin 11,385 21 08/16/03 01:30 AM
by NapkinOfDoom
* Excited to share some new piano music I wrote (10 Whispers for piano, Vol.1) Alice101101 171 1 03/09/18 01:54 PM
by Alice101101
* Rock concert drug stories! livetoride007 2,452 6 03/04/03 02:42 PM
by Chills420 version2
* Story of my days... trendalM 707 3 04/13/03 04:07 AM
by shaggy101
* True Story... PapaverS 1,820 12 05/30/03 10:51 AM
by Hans_Moleman
* an interesting trip matts 1,595 13 04/15/03 07:59 PM
by atomikfunksoldier
* Share your rolling skills! (Pics)
( 1 2 3 all )
the free thinker 8,261 49 03/08/03 02:50 PM
by Sombie
* Fire Escape - "Trip Maker" (Mp3) LearyfanS 1,024 4 07/25/03 11:42 AM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
514 topic views. 7 members, 11 guests and 234 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.