Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
mmmmm
    #3258297 -

my roomie just introduced me to a reeeeeeeally yummy snack, so i thought i'd spread the love!

heat up a garlic knot in the oven, then peel the outside and dive in with a knife and spread the melty garlicy goodness on some yummy bread!!

oh mannn it was good! :thumbup:  some of you may know of this, but it was the first time I have had garlic bread like this, it was awesome!

:sun:
Psily


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258303 -

oh yeah that's the best... a little olive oil too


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: gdman]
    #3258308 -

ooo yeah!!!  now you're talkin!! :laugh:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: gdman]
    #3258309 -

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, by the way!!

:sun:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258311 -

don't forget fresh ground pepper, i put that on just about everything


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258318 -

thanks :smile:


--------------------


Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.
         
I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: TheDude]
    #3258323 -

yeah that would definitely be most yummiful

i was just about to go make some, so if anyone has any last minute additions, add them here!!!


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258325 -

mix up balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese, spread that on some garlic bread and see if its not the greatest thing ever.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3258331 -

mmm i LOOOVE balsamic vinegar... unfortunately no cheese for me, i'm lactose intolerant :crazy:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258353 -

Damn, you made me hungry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: TenaciousFloyd]
    #3258362 -

i made myself hungry, lol!  i'm gonna indulge after a little more postin...err, studying!! :wink:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258386 -

Hell yeah, roasted garlic is the shit.
Makes me want to go and pick up some garlic bulbs.


--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258470 -

put balsamic vinegar on pizza, it doesn't sound good, but i had pizza from a Italian restaurant, and the chef put some on there and i was like omg balsamic vinegar on pizza, genius, that why I'm not a chef i guess.


--------------------



[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3258675 -

im gonna try that next time i have a pizza but if it sucks you owe me a pizza buddy :grin:


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258695 -

it is good

makes your toots quite aromatic too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: oDin]
    #3258712 -

:lol:

i cant have pizza :sad: cause of the lactose intolerance... i often will still eat it though, with some stomach naseau and VERY aromatic toots the next day or two :wink:  the nice kind you trap under the sheets then attack your bf with! :lol:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258753 -

haha you need to meet annie someday

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258758 -

what a waste! save 'em for class and blame it on the fat kid


--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: TheDude]
    #3258802 -

nahhh i'm like pepe le peu... its my special love potion :heart:


--------------------
"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing.' Between the two, my life flows."


Puget Sound Mycological Society

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: mmmmm [Re: Psilygirl]
    #3258809 -

but he never got laid :wink:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mmmmm CannaButter Pic.....*drooolz..... SouthPArk 2,072 15 11/06/06 09:48 AM
by blackroselove
* Balsamic vinager in your wine BothHands 572 15 03/24/12 04:53 PM
by BothHands
* mmmmm SubGen1us 736 19 09/23/05 10:08 PM
by Tranceharper
* Egg's mmmmm good and pretty in expensive. Rahie 888 14 04/15/07 03:50 PM
by Spooge
* .
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
thelanzii 2,748 88 12/09/13 01:08 AM
by akira_akuma
* Raw garlic
( 1 2 all )
Sophistic Radiance 2,904 32 04/22/16 02:45 PM
by Dala
* My garlic saga enotake2 683 1 02/02/07 05:24 AM
by Srirachi
* Who loves garlic?
( 1 2 all )
Mickalopagus 2,038 32 12/06/10 04:02 PM
by BadAssPterodactyl

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,387 topic views. 1 members, 55 guests and 80 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.