Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Can't get enough tats
    #3240796 -

Ever since I got my tat last week, I've been going crazy with new designs for the next few tats I want to get. I've got at least two tat designs that I definitely want to get, and two maybe's.

This one's going on my right arm:


This one's going on my left:


This one's probably going on my chest, though it might need a little more work:


This one I may scrap, but if I get it, it's probably going on my lower back:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3240810 -

Yeah, I've heard a lot of people say that after they get their first tatoo they just can't stop. I have strong intentions of getting one myself at some point, but I have to leave home before that happens.

Cool designs :thumbup:


--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe



~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: Locus]
    #3240861 -

i was going to get my tat yesterday of the girl, but as i am jobless i decided i should save my money and get the tat when i have a new job and steady income, like in a few weeks  :thumbup:

i cant wait


--------------------
So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. - Galatians 5:16

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3241083 -

Half-sleeve for right arm:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3241258 -

Do your tattoos mean anything to you, or are they just doodles?


--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3241260 -

you'll need more than that for a half sleeve! I'm saving some money and getting a mandlebrot set tattooed soon.


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: daba]
    #3241343 -

daba said:
Do your tattoos mean anything to you, or are they just doodles?



They have personal meaning, even if only by virtue of the fact that I designed them myself.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3241431 -

Left forearm:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (10/11/04 12:42 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: silversoul7]
    #3241449 -

I like the style of your sketches :thumbup:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Can't get enough tats [Re: abhi]
    #3242984 -

basketweave.


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* new tattoo design -=- girlie
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 4,353 42 08/14/05 01:21 AM
by butterflydawn
* finished tattoo design for you_suck HB 1,226 10 06/11/04 06:56 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* Tat design silversoul7 903 8 12/01/03 12:32 PM
by scotsman1
* Tat: The rough, rough draft NewfoundFreedom 910 8 08/10/04 06:39 PM
by NewfoundFreedom
* tattoo design for shroomerite FINALLY finished HB 1,944 13 08/17/04 12:39 AM
by daba
* Tattoo design, Looking for input. Cyber 1,309 7 08/11/04 01:25 AM
by plexus
* Website design TinTree 701 6 04/24/04 11:02 AM
by TinTree
* Shroomery Hoodie/T-Shirt Design HB 1,684 19 05/17/04 08:46 PM
by HB

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
899 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.