Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Tat design
    #2067608 -

I made this design for a tattoo based on a CEV I once got on Salvia.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2067680 -

Some transformations on the design:







--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2067852 -

they look good
i love my ink


--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2070409 -

The first of the three would be a very nice upper back piece from shoulder to shoulder down to about the middle spine. Are you partial to the red/black combination or does it matter ????


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2070663 -

there is a shape that i see every now and then when i close my eyes. it's been appearing for as long as i can remember. i couldn't draw it though if i tried...

and when i trip, the patterns i see on things, they aren't fractals, like alot of people describe. i see patterns that are like flowing paisley, flowery, or indian designs. i couldn't really reproduce them though. maybe it's better that way.

if i got a tattoo, i think it would be the gadsden flag in my sig, in black ink and without a border... but maybe a border, i'm not sure... just the snake and the words, or that and the black edge. that or maybe a celtic tree of life.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: BluMonkee]
    #2070813 -

BluMonkee said:
The first of the three would be a very nice upper back piece from shoulder to shoulder down to about the middle spine. Are you partial to the red/black combination or does it matter ????



I think the red/black combination looks cool, but I don't have a strong preference. I am a little sketchy about getting a tattoo over my spine because I've heard that's one of the most painful spots to get it.


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2070851 -

nah, the spine ain't so bad  :grin:

now this, on the other hand  :shocked:


hurts like a mo fucker  :mad2: 


--------------------
"If I don't see ya' in the future, I'll see ya' in the pasture"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2148938 -

I was messing around with the original image(which was all-black) again, and came out with some awesome designs. I think I now know what I'm going to get:

Left arm:


Right arm:


Back:


Possibly upper back/neck/shoulder area:


--------------------


"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tat design [Re: silversoul7]
    #2149363 -

now your talking


--------------------
We're Bought and Sold
For English Gold

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Can't get enough tats silversoul7 899 9 10/11/04 12:59 PM
by felix
* Tattoo idea...and comission if you can produce the design. KthxBye 612 1 11/08/03 11:49 PM
by
* finished tattoo design for you_suck HB 1,226 10 06/11/04 06:56 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* new tattoo design -=- girlie
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 4,353 42 08/14/05 01:21 AM
by butterflydawn
* any tattoo designers here? Bridgeburner 1,503 11 01/28/07 07:34 AM
by Bridgeburner
* Tat: The rough, rough draft NewfoundFreedom 910 8 08/10/04 06:39 PM
by NewfoundFreedom
* tattoo design for shroomerite FINALLY finished HB 1,944 13 08/17/04 12:39 AM
by daba
* T-shirt designs fazdazzle 1,835 7 11/30/07 05:48 AM
by Colonel Kurtz Ph.D

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
903 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.