Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Website design
    #2589791 -

A still frame from a Flash website I'm designing for a class.





Whatcha think?


3D was modeled/rendered in Cinema 4D, textured in Photoshop, and then taken into Flash, where the layout was done.


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design [Re: TinTree]
    #2589854 -

wow, great conceptualization. It looks heavy on the loading, but also looks well worth it. Animations w/ buttons and stuff too?

Great job, very artistic


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design [Re: TinTree]
    #2595502 -

Very creative... I'm impressed!


--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design *DELETED* [Re: TinTree]
    #2595937 -

Post deleted by shroomerylurker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design [Re: TinTree]
    #2596072 -

If you or anyone who see's this is interested in designing a website I need some serious help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design [Re: shroomerylurker]
    #2596217 -

lurker, I see what you mean. it's a small detail, but by the gradient on the tube of the light, it looks like it's bending parallel to the camera, rather than forward over the paper.
Man, this is why I couldn't do shit like that, I can't wrap my head around how to fix i :P


--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Website design [Re: Blastrid]
    #2597690 -

Grr... stupid lamp...
I think that may be because there are two light sources in the room...  I probably should exclude the lamp from being affected by one of the light sources.  If that doesn't work, I'll probably have to photoshop it. :frown:  Oh, it would've been far far far easier to take a photo, but don't have a digital camera.  Additionally the class is a 3d modelling class, so... :laugh:

Yeah, it will have animated links when done, Blastrid... the pic is of "detritus" on mouse over.

Newone, check your PMs. :sun:


--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Unfinished Self-Designed Tattoo EuphoricBlue 1,384 9 05/02/03 02:59 PM
by EuphoricBlue
* A Colorful Pattern w/ Texture farfelu 724 3 08/29/03 02:03 PM
by farfelu
* new tattoo design -=- girlie
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 4,353 42 08/14/05 01:21 AM
by butterflydawn
* 3 finished shroom designs ... HB 2,080 14 03/14/04 05:39 PM
by luvdemshrooms
* Tattoo design, Looking for input. Cyber 1,309 7 08/11/04 01:25 AM
by plexus
* potential t-shirt design, feedback appreciated (large image, but small filesize) OJK 686 4 12/13/05 11:29 AM
by dr0mni
* Alex Grey's website update Blastrid 716 3 06/05/03 11:29 AM
by aeonblue
* whats that website again? KnattyD 442 2 11/22/04 08:26 PM
by Blastrid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
701 topic views. 0 members, 14 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.