Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
DEA moves AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT into Schedule 1 permenantly
    #3207167 - 10/02/04 05:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

w w w.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/fed_regs/rules/2004/fr0929.html

Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Alpha- Methyltryptamine and 5-Methoxy-N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine Into Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act

FR Doc 04-21755 [Federal Register: September 29, 2004 (Volume 69, Number 188)] [Rules and Regulations] [Page 58050-58053] From the Federal Register Online via GPO Access [wais.access.gpo.gov] [DOCID:fr29se04-8]

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
Drug Enforcement Administration
21 CFR Part 1308
[Docket No. DEA-252F]

Schedules of Controlled Substances: Placement of Alpha- Methyltryptamine and 5-Methoxy-N,N-Diisopropyltryptamine Into Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act

AGENCY: Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), Department of Justice.

ACTION: Final rule.

SUMMARY: This final rulemaking is issued by the Deputy Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) to place alpha- methyltryptamine (AMT) and 5-methoxy-N,N-diisopropyltryptamine (5-MeO- DIPT) into Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act (CSA). This action by the DEA Deputy Administrator is based on a scheduling recommendation by the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and a DEA review indicating that AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT meet the criteria for placement in Schedule I of the CSA. This final rule will continue to impose the regulatory controls and criminal sanctions of Schedule I substances on the manufacture, distribution, and possession of AMT and 5-MeO-DIPT.

EFFECTIVE DATE: September 29, 2004.

Supplmental information not included, see link

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinemotamanM
old hand
 User Gallery
Re: DEA moves AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT into Schedule 1 permenantly [Re: blink]
    #3207829 - 10/02/04 09:24 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

the first of many to come..  unfortunately.... :frown: ..

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: DEA moves AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT into Schedule 1 permenantly [Re: blink]
    #3209170 - 10/03/04 08:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I hereby want to thank all the fucked up fuckers of America for fucking up two more research chemicals.

I want to thank you all for snorting at the mall, I want to thank you for selling it as LSD in highschools and bars and I am immeasurably grateful for all completely random acts of stupidity, all disregards of safety and every single immature act committed in the quest for the Holy Grail of fucked-upness.

Thank you for illegalizing AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT which, allthough far from being ideal psychedelics, have transformed the lives of many people far more mature then you lot.

Without you the War On Drugs would not be possible.
Thanks for making it all happen, I hope your fucked-up fun was worth putting down the entire Psychedelic Community by illegalizing these as well as putting the RC phenomenon in peril.
Thank you.

My heartfelt condolances go out to Alexander Shulgin who had to witness the tragic legal burial of two more of his beloved chemical children. Let us mourn this tragic loss and reflect on how we can prevent further tragedies like this one.

:thumbdown: :mad2:

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Edited by Asante (10/03/04 08:28 AM)

OfflineRedo
CTA

Re: DEA moves AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT into Schedule 1 p [Re: Asante]
    #3216722 - 10/05/04 02:00 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The only drug that needs to be legal is marijuana, im actually happy these fake LSD's are finally getting illegal. Maybe LSD will actually be LSD one day again.

Offlinethegnomeking
friendly stoner

Loc: New Jersey
Re: DEA moves AMT and 5-MeO-DiPT into Schedule 1 p [Re: blink]
    #3219456 - 10/05/04 07:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

All drugs need to be legal, people are going to be using them one way or the other, it just that when they are illegal they become dangerous because people don't know what they're getting, and the ones that do know what they're getting don't always know how to be safe with it, because they've always just been told "it's bad, don't do it, that's all you need to know". we need to stop wasting money on the war on drugs, stop wasting time telling kids "just say no", and start educating people on responsible drug use, start teaching "just say know" instead. And if they were all legal then they could be taxed so the sale of the drugs would be supporting the economy, instead of the money going into the pockets of criminals and terrorists. Besides, what right does the government have to tell me what I can and can't put inside my own body? what ever happened to freedom? :usa:

--------------------
1.Thou shalt not alter the consciousness of thy fellow man.
2.Thou shalt not prevent thy fellow man from altering his own consciousness.
-Timothy Leary

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service