Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling
    #317028 - 05/14/01 02:55 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think it is about time to declare a war on the Federal Governments Anti Medical Marijuana Laws.
Since the Supremme court this morning ruled that it is illegal for pot suppliers to supply Marijuana to it's sick citizen's then I would suggest that those people who need medical marijuana stop paying the federal government their taxes. Whay would happen if three to five million people decided not to pay their taxes because of bad laws by the federal government againts its tax paying citizens.

Cureently their are about 14 states which have legalized medical marijuana., and several more are in the process of also passing laws for sick people to use maruijuana.

If we as citizens cannot pass local laws governing such then we have no rights to do anything.

We really have to fight now because there is a bastard child in the white house who needs his wings clipped real bad.

I could not see the government puting five million people in jail who refuse to pay their taxes.

Fuck the U.S. Government and their anti pot laws.

I personally declare war on the federal government and dare them to bust me for smoking marijuana. Fuck those Nazi feds, the FBI and the Justice Department and the House of Representatives. Becasue they only represent their own interests.. Just us (them, those in power). Thats what justice really stands for.

mj

Feel Free to join this protest and write to congress that you will not pay anyo more taxes until the laws on medical Marijuana change.

If a state votes to legalize pot for medical use then the fucking federal government should keep its nose out of a states personal business.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: mjshroomer]
    #317037 - 05/14/01 03:05 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I vote on a war against MJ. I refuse to give your black ass any more money. I am sick of this mail order prize scam bullshit. First captin jack and now MJshroomer aka SFshroomer. MJ told me of a prize but he had to recieve the money first. I sent the money but he never sent the prize; I think MJ is hippie3's protege. Now as for the real topic I don't think that many people will join your cause MJ. Now what I suggest you do is toss all of your seeds in the wild and in publick places. DO NOT I REPAET DO NOT throw them away into the garbage. Just toss them in some green space or in the middle of hte woods; overgrow the nation! One mature plant is capable of producing half a million seeds; thats just one after a few generations the whole nation will stink of ripe marijuana.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Offlinepaganboy
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: tom]
    #317098 - 05/14/01 04:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Tom you slimey looking polecat, You are an asshole.

mjshroomer does not sell marijuana seeds. It stands for Mushroom John and mjshroomer is not MJshroomer or even SFshroomer. The latter two are but trolls out to fuck with mjshroomer's good nature.

But of course you probably know that anyway but you seem to like to fuck with peoples posts with your BS.

And mjshroomer does not sell marijuana seeds or any kind of seeds whatsoever. He does however sell spores to many voedors here at the Shroomery and elsewhere and he is very reliable and honest. So go fuck your fat ugly self.
And mjshroomer is not black and his ass is white since he is white in all of his pictures.

From your picture you appear to be a fat butt slob, slobbering at the mouth because it is full of cum.

Paganboy Rules
She Bop, we Bop everyone bobs,

Famous Song of Cindy Lauper

Go beat on your tom-tom and quit posting bullshit.

OfflineSmallputrid
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: tom]
    #317103 - 05/14/01 04:06 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I agree that stopping MJ is perposterous, but this planting seeds everywhere is a good idea.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: Smallputrid]
    #317113 - 05/14/01 04:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hey Tom

I would suggest that you quit posting lies about me here at the shroomery.

One. You never ordered anything from me ever so do not lie and say you sent me money because it is a lie.. I only sell sporeprints and I do not have scams on the web. So I would appreciate it if you did not mention my name at all since you have never ordered any sporeprints form me. So quit with the lies and get a life.

mjshroomer

And thank you paganboy for the kind words,

mj

And Small Putrid, get a life. You never contribute anything but shit to the forums.

get real.

mj

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: mjshroomer]
    #317191 - 05/14/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

mjshroomer, you are
nothing but a cruel
bully. My friend tom
here was trying to
engage you in a
lively debate. It's
clear that you lack
the maturity for
anything but childish
name-calling.

I suggest that you
apologize to tom.

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Re: Regarding The Supreme Court's Anti Medical Marijuana Ruling [Re: bivalve]
    #317209 - 05/14/01 05:37 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No Bi-Valve, I do not think so. And besides he lies. I never asked him to send me any money for a prize and he knows it or he would have posted an email from my address showing this. So I owe him nothing at all.

ANd if its lively debate that Tom wants then maybe you and he should get together and have some fun.

Mj

mj

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #317800 - 05/15/01 09:12 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Don't pretend that you don't
know what he's talking about.
You promised me the same
prize. I still haven't gotten
anything. We want our
prizes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder