Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Sequencer help: Looking for a piece of software...
    #3136043 -

I've been writing music in Cubase now for a little over six months. Everything has gotten progressively easier except one thing: I don't have a keyboard handy to play instrument notes. So I have to use the mouse to click and play notes. This is fine for single notes but I can't play chords unless I put them in a MIDI track and them play them back. This really makes writing a melody pretty difficult. So anyway...

I'm looking for software (preferably free) that'll use the computer keyboard to emulate a musical keyboard in Cubase. Does anyone know where I download something like this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sequencer help: Looking for a piece of software... [Re: ]
    #3136270 -

Here ya go.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sequencer help: Looking for a piece of software... [Re: Middleman]
    #3138084 -

Perfect... thanks!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Midi Sequencing Software Skeptikos 364 0 02/23/06 06:01 PM
by Skeptikos
* keyboard song that I made eris 946 8 06/11/06 04:17 AM
by eris
* cool product for people that make music with software. Smack31 1,097 5 02/02/03 01:30 AM
by blatant astro newbie
* HUGE list of free music production software Blastrid 1,480 8 01/31/06 07:44 PM
by michael_lifshitz
* Computer recording w/ keyboard
( 1 2 all )
abhi 3,149 20 09/20/04 07:11 PM
by abhi
* question for keyboard players/electronic musicians question_for_joo 716 3 08/02/05 04:29 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Native Instruments: Guitar Rig Software...WOW... MilkyMedia 910 5 08/26/04 05:32 AM
by CJay
* keyboarding meets lsd... again deff 560 2 03/31/06 06:33 PM
by deff

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
500 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.