Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
auto insurance
    #3096254 -

well I made a dumb move. apparently my pot head ass forgot to take this driving school to get this speeding ticket off of my record (going 55 in a 45).

so I get a call today from my auto insurance, and they now want to charge my an extra 100 bucks a month for it.

how lame.


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3096328 -

how much is it a month?

mine is $40 a month


--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3096385 -

i wonder why they charge you? he's the one who got the ticket..right?


--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: SpecialEd]
    #3096489 -

it's 120 bucks a month right now


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3096491 -

in this province they just mad eit so that if you have any tickets that are not paid you cannot renew your license. insurance goes up, not sure how much. greedy bastards eh?


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kadakuda]
    #3096510 -

fuck? a additional 100 bucks? I'd be pissed, especially because i already pay $127 :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: tomekk]
    #3096520 -

seriously, so gay...but what can you do??

ah yes

switch auto insurance companies!!

hurray!!!  :sun:


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3096540 -

That sucks, that driving school would have wiped that ticket off your record.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: DHJH]
    #3096554 -

yeah I know, it's my fault, and I understand

but still...100 bucks????


--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: kaiowas]
    #3096566 -

fuck man.. my insurance right now is $2000 a year, that's just the minimum required liability.. I have zero accidents in 6 years of driving and two speeding tickets. I hate paying insurance  :mad2:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: Shroomism]
    #3096590 -

I agree a hundred bucks a month is a lot. Call Geico, I called them before and got a great rate. Only problem was one of my DUI's I got was still showing up on my record even though judge dropped charges, (long story how that worked) anyway, they were still seeing it on my record. Glitch in the system I guess, but either way, before they saw that, they were about to offer me the best rate I have gotten quoted. Try them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: auto insurance [Re: DHJH]
    #3096806 -

just be happy you guys dont live in Alberta. young drivers pay 5k+ one friend had 4 years of perfect driving and paid $6600 a year for a pinner new pickup. this was 1 million and nothing else. another friend got in an accident that involved a tree and a destroyed car. it went to just over 10000 a year. they moved back to bc where it isnt all private insurance and pay 1200-1800 now. private insurance sucks teh monkey balls.


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to avoid getting fucked by insurance? Irradiated_Feces 4,452 15 06/21/05 12:28 PM
by afoaf
* Insurance fireworks_godS 469 2 02/09/07 09:47 PM
by Spooge
* I was given a ticket for speeding "too fast"
( 1 2 all )
thePatient 4,342 31 01/26/06 12:38 AM
by thePatient
* question about trading a car for a ticket to bonnaroo... ZippoZM 1,504 11 03/25/05 10:56 AM
by Vvellum
* I now have speeding tickets outstanding in 4 states... fuck life....... ZippoZM 971 7 02/22/05 02:15 AM
by 40oz
* Student Charged With Clogging Toilet
( 1 2 all )
Adom 2,255 20 02/14/19 04:21 PM
by theRealrollforever
* $112.50 ticket---is the driving school even worth it? PsillyNilly 820 5 02/21/05 09:17 AM
by niteowl
* okay... how much do you think that strting cheese, and or umphreys would charge for a show?
( 1 2 all )
ZippoZM 1,237 25 12/01/05 02:59 PM
by Cowgold

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
911 topic views. 1 members, 14 guests and 197 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.