Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song
    #3076287 -

I mean, check out those lyrics...

'is he strong? Listen bud, He's got radioactive blood'

and what about that "Hey there!'....
classic frank....


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3076468 -

wrong forum ?
I dunno about what your trying to put out, but I dig Frankie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song [Re: funkymonk]
    #3078350 -

This is the music and art discussion forum, no?

What i'm trying to say is that after analysing the lyrics to the Spiderman song, i came to the conclusion that it was written by Frank Sinatra, and I'd like to know if others agree?


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3078597 -

I don't know what I was thinking when I said wrong forum.. I guess i wasn't thinking and was so used to seeing you have contests, that I jumped the gun and figured thats waht was going on.

i've got to start reading better when i'm stoned. or replying less. sorry

I've been trying to find who wrote the original lyrics but I can't find anything. i doubt ol' blue eyes did though

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song [Re: MikeOLogical]
    #3080370 -

I think any song can seem like it was written by Frank if it is sung the write way.

For example there is this guy called Richard Cheese who does lounge remixes of popular songs like Rage Against the Machine's Guerilla radio, Closer by NIN. It's sounds soo cool in that las vegassy style lounge.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Hypothesis- Frank Sinatra Wrote the 'Spider Man' song [Re: Worf]
    #3087474 -

well, like the way he repeats the word spiderman right at the begginning of the song... reminiscent of 'Luck be a lady', really ramming home the idea.... then there's all that 'listen bud',' hey there', lots of things in that song mimic frank's speech patterns...


--------------------
We got Nothing!
we're no longer selling jars.  :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* MORE THAN one of my "Home-made acoustic guitar songs".. JacquesCousteau 1,650 17 01/06/04 05:25 PM
by JacquesCousteau
* song written on 9-11-01 Funkstah 1,017 3 09/06/02 02:28 PM
by Funkstah
* New song Silversoul 588 2 03/08/05 12:24 PM
by lukeboots
* Favourite songs about drugs
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Trip 7,990 61 05/22/04 09:19 PM
by Middleman
* Another original Song by the Psychedelic Sinner sandman_130 372 0 07/20/06 08:04 PM
by sandman_130
* a friends song scotsman1 487 0 08/20/06 04:37 AM
by scotsman1
* Your DNA Is a Song: Scientists Use Music to Code Proteins ivi 1,089 3 10/28/05 12:17 PM
by Simisu
* Cover songs better than the actual...!
( 1 2 3 all )
adamj 3,339 41 12/09/05 11:44 AM
by Krishna

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
1,592 topic views. 0 members, 12 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.