Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Oatmeal rocks.
    #3073957 -

If I have a big bowl in the late morning, I feel so good. It keeps my stomach full and me full of energy for hours! I'm not talking about that instant shit. I'm talking about good old fashioned rolled oats. With soymilk. YUM! There are so many yummy things to sprinkle on it too.  :heart: :heart: :heart:

Oatmeal, I love you.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073963 -

Malt-O-Meal>oatmeal

That is all.

BigNerd


--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: BigNerd]
    #3073967 -

Quaker oats with cinnamon and a funk-load of sugar!  :drooling:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073986 -

I love oatmeal too. Whenever I'm dieting, I only eat oatmeal and lots of fruit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: MOTH]
    #3074020 -

Phishgirl, your sig owns!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074062 -

I don't eat to too much, but I love Strawberries and Cream, and Cinnamon and Brown Sugar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074175 -

oatmeal does rock.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074360 -

god dammit. Now i have to waddle my fat ass downstairs and make some.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Barbi]
    #3074376 -


:smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074383 -

lol try eating the shit day in and day out cause it's all your family could afford to feed the kids for about 3 years.  I won't touch the shit now, same for mac and cheese and a few other things.
I imagine i thought it was good at some point though.  :tongue2:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Edited by iluan (08/31/04 03:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3074462 -

nope, just hungry.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3074690 -

KingOftheThing said:

:smirk:



WTF is that??


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: iluan]
    #3074695 -

iluan said:
lol try eating the shit day in and day out cause it's all your family could afford to feed the kids for about 3 years.  I won't touch the shit now, same for mac and cheese and a few other things.
I imagine i thought it was good at some point though.  :tongue2:



:hug: I'm sorry Iluan! I have heard stories about macrobiotics who healed themselves of cancer by eating pretty much nothing but oatmeal, if that makes you feel better!


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074702 -

lol maybe i'll be cancer free! lol still not eating it anytime soon myself hehe...  :tongue2:


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074704 -

:grin: oatmeal with some jam, sugar, cinnamon, fruit.... damn thats a good breakfast!


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074730 -

I really like the instant oatmeal. But I need somthing that will keep me feeling full and full of energy for a long time much more. I may have to try this oats thing. Do you put anything in them?
What about fresh fruit...yum

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074735 -

its a brown nose  :smirk::lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Myceliumcake]
    #3074736 -

All sorts of things. Today I had it plain with soymilk, but sometimes I'll use raisins, walnuts, sesame seeds, fruit, etc. It's also good with nothing but salt on it.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3074740 -

OOOOOOOOK. Is it supposed to be a dog nose or something? :lol:


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Oatmeal rocks. [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3074799 -

KOTT's jealous is all. :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I'm eating apple cinnamon oatmeal. LloydChristmas 749 4 12/12/06 08:56 AM
by a2ndopinion
* Oatmeal is good. Rahie 1,002 9 02/18/07 02:45 PM
by ThreePieceSuit
* Does oatmeal expire? Ginseng1 2,648 8 05/12/06 10:52 AM
by buckwheat
* Buddy Holly: Master Dreamcrafter, Rock-n-Roll Messiah I_Fart_Blue 1,884 6 04/30/03 05:20 PM
by I_Fart_Blue
* The Greatest Rock Band Ever (Your Pick)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
BrAiN 13,840 153 09/09/07 07:34 PM
by casanovaACID
* red rocks, big summer classic, afterparty etc?
( 1 2 all )
AnOddLittlePlace 3,984 26 05/07/05 03:57 PM
by AnOddLittlePlace
* Rock paper scissors! DICK 1,098 12 04/22/06 02:06 PM
by DICK
* Classic Rock Radio Station... Aninator 1,288 12 08/15/06 12:58 PM
by Dark_Star

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,133 topic views. 7 members, 6 guests and 76 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 16 queries.