Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What animal(s) do you most identify with and why?
    #3073116 -

This is not just your run of the mill "what is your favorite animal" crap. Because I couldn't answer that! It's more of a westernised-non-cheesy-roundabout-totem approach. K?

What animal or animals do you think you are most like? And, if you care to indulge us; why?


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073127 -

Well dogs are one I feel for in the way of honor and loyalty

Great Blue herons for there sillent watching presence, stillness and conectednes to the water

Salmon and most fish for that mater. How they go with the flow while they are young, then they work so hard to get home for there family, so hard that when they make it and succede they die for there family. I see great honor in that, that they put aside there life for there offspring.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073292 -

I'm in a kindof-pagan re-enactment group where a lot of folks pick totems.  They are always these cool magestic type animals: fox, wolf, bear, dolphin.  I think people identify with their strength, beauty, agility, etc.  I tell them e-coli is my totem, just to keep folks thinking :wink:

>Well dogs are one I feel for in the way of honor and loyalty

I love dogs.  Dogs are just good.  My dog is Sita, and she's stinky.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: cosmicray]
    #3073301 -

Well ecoli is a very noble one indeed. An unseen force that will make you run for the bathroom.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073346 -

I would like to identify myself with a cat. Noble, cunning, elegant.
But I don't think any cat-like qualities actually apply to me :tongue2:.
Maybe... an urban fox. Clever and resourceful, but lacking in any sort of higher quality :laugh:.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073349 -

Dogs for sure. Almost any dog will like me instantly, and I'd rather be aroud most of them than a lot of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073512 -

Dogs and horses. They're actually kind of similar in personality a lot of times, horses just aren't a viable pet for most people, myself unfortunately included. I think it's their loyalty and friendliness I appreciate most, the whole unconditional love thing. And like redstorm, most dogs love me. (Except mndfreeze's little rat dog thing, grrr). :tongue:

Other than that, koala bears fit me. If I could just hang out in a tree and sleep most of the day, that'd rule.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: unbeliever]
    #3073518 -

Get a hammok and put it up in a tree. I think I just might go and do that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: unbeliever]
    #3073545 -

I thought for sure you would pick a stinky sloth... :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073551 -

It's hard to say. Probably a kitten. Because they're clumsy and playful and yet still have that serious cat mystery about them.

However, I also identify with horses, because to me, they represent freedom and wildness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Barbi]
    #3073552 -

mndfreeze said:
I thought for sure you would pick a stinky sloth... :wink:



I thought about that, but I bet koala bears get more chicks.


--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073560 -

A bear, I'm big, lazy, and easyerly pissed off :-)
If not a bear, then my 45 kilo dog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Loki]
    #3073628 -

orca


--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073703 -

cat, because i'm curious like one :shiftyeyes:
or a squirrel monkey because there awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073740 -



--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: ivi]
    #3073748 -

the original badger or the banana fone badger?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: ivi]
    #3073780 -

ivi said:




That is SO cute.


--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: funkymonk]
    #3073782 -

The aboriginal


--------------------
Every Animal Is Someone 🌱 watchdominion.org

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073794 -

the common squirrel is very interesting to watch. they are insane...always scurrying back and forth...or jump from tree to tree...and never fall. They may be the most interresting animal to observe while high. But as far as which animal i identify with its dogs. They can read your emotion, and vice versa. They rule

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What animal(s) do you most identify with and why? [Re: Phishgrrl]
    #3073795 -

i like cows because they taste good
i also like crabs,lobsters,shrip,scallops and oysters because they taste even better
cats make good pets
dogs make even better pets

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Badger badger badger.... particlezen 1,826 14 05/03/04 01:34 AM
by Merkin
* AHH MUSSHROOM! badger badger badger Snypa187 894 5 04/30/07 09:51 AM
by memes
* First time with Totem Poles.. Incompl 363 1 12/25/08 12:18 AM
by Psy Baba
* Loyalty Guys its LOYALTY Muppet69_420 737 8 05/09/07 05:00 PM
by Cepheus
* BREAKING NEWS: Bison Gores Man With Totemic Bird Staff! PapaverS 1,143 11 07/20/04 12:06 AM
by Papaver
* loyalty StonedShroom 730 6 03/06/05 03:53 PM
by StonedShroom
* Mndfreeze- Is he cool?
( 1 2 3 all )
2Experimental 4,197 48 10/04/04 04:44 PM
by Ripple
* New mammal identified
( 1 2 all )
Snoozy 4,081 21 04/02/12 10:55 PM
by Salomon

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,801 topic views. 2 members, 9 guests and 158 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.