Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I just bought a new guitar!
    #3061321 -

I wanted to buy a new guitar for a while but I didn't find anything that I liked and had a good price. but this week I found this really nice guitar, a Cort. model: Matt 'guitar' Murphy signature series. What a sound, I love it :sun:
a cool feature it has is when you pull up the volume knob the humbuckers become single coils :cool:
here's a pic

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a new guitar! [Re: stefan]
    #3061339 -

:drooling: Nice guitar (and nice poster too).  Wouldn't mind having one of those myself!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a new guitar! [Re: stefan]
    #3065951 -

Looks very nice! :laugh:


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a new guitar! [Re: stefan]
    #3065968 -

nice :laugh:

any sound clips? PS i just recently got a humbucker pickup which switches to single coil in the same way, very cool feature

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a new guitar! [Re: vampirism]
    #3068529 -

I'll record something somewhere this week :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just bought a new guitar! [Re: stefan]
    #3068763 -

i really really like the headstock, never seen or heard a "cort".

nice guitar, man.  congrats.  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* New Guitar FocusHawaii 2,310 17 07/09/04 12:35 PM
by FULC
* Few guitar questions
( 1 2 all )
vampirism 2,997 22 02/06/04 06:30 PM
by automan
* Acoustic guitar nonsense JacquesCousteau 958 10 01/18/04 06:28 PM
by Digs
* Post a pic of your guitar/instrument
( 1 2 all )
MadSeasonAbove 2,433 30 07/16/05 09:39 AM
by Harbinger
* outfitting guitaR? vampirism 723 4 05/15/04 01:40 PM
by mr_kite
* Guitar Company Preferences Kremlin 1,146 12 02/03/04 02:27 AM
by Kremlin
* OT,, My new guitar just got here..Pix gompyre 1,656 16 02/10/03 04:34 AM
by gompyre
* New pickup for my guitar mr_kite 759 4 02/02/04 07:40 PM
by abhi

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
845 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.015 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.