Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Fresh Psychotria leaves!
    #3045680 -

I have four large Psychotrias growing and I am going to harvest and dry alot of leaves this weekend. For the purpose of cleansing my karma I am offering a healthy portion of the dried leaves to the first reply to this thread.

I will PM you as soon as I read the reply! As soon as they are dried I will ship them to you...

Peace & love, EI :flowerchild:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3045792 -

Que pasa amego?


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #3045805 -

Next spring I am going to try to spout some viridis seeds again. I have a cappi going nicely. It is starting to put out secondary growth.


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3045816 -

Ah, that's nice of you. Good karma always comes around to those who give out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3045823 -

So did you grow from seed or did you get a cutting somewhere?


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #3045863 -

Actually they were a gift grown by a masterful plantman named ringworm. You may have seen him on the Ayahuasca forum or over at Spirit plants. A great guy.

He grew them from cuttings and he has gobbs of them in his green houses.

Deep Roots Nursery is the name of his buisness. He has great prices and customer service!

He gave me these plants because I live near him and I was able to transport them myself. They were fully matured when I took them home a year and a half ago...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #3045906 -

From what I hear, growing Psychotrias from seed is kinda hard. Leaf cuttings seem to be the way to go. Ringworm has a leaf and stem cutting tech over at The Ayahuasca Forums. Check it out! It's a pictorial tech...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3048694 -

Why thank you,,,,........sa sa sab sa sa........


--------------------
Pan subs.........libertys.........UK!
Sub man says: "Always check your balls for cancer"
Sub man also says: "Oh susanna, don`t you cry for me"
Sub man says: "When my datura grew, i grew"
Sub man also says: "I`m singing in the rain"
Sub man says: "I`m standing alone, i`m watching you all, i`m watching you sinking......"
Sub man says: "All those moments, lost, like tears in the rain......."
Sub man says:" for your datura, brugmansia, and liberty cap needs, go to:
http://www.angelfire.com/clone/hallucinogen

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: entheoindole]
    #3050171 -

I just checked Map Quest, they said he is only about 4 hours away from my house!


--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fresh Psychotria leaves! [Re: mr_minds_eye]
    #3054480 -

That's funny. Deep Roots is about 4 hrs. from me too. LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ayahuasca anyone?
( 1 2 all )
Deathexplosion 2,114 21 04/04/08 05:26 PM
by fastfish
* Fresh Salvia AaronEvil 619 1 10/02/04 03:09 PM
by neuro
* Psychotria viridis - Chacruna Update 2:
( 1 2 all )
SalviaEngland 10,489 26 02/22/03 05:12 PM
by canid
* Nausea on Ayahuasca? Funguy 1,728 13 09/12/03 11:28 AM
by salazare
* Can anyone direct me to a good Ayahuasca recipe? MOTH 2,720 7 05/24/04 01:53 PM
by gnrm23
* Ayahuasca Psilostylin 1,410 9 04/15/04 06:45 AM
by mjshroomer
* Ayahuasca Exploration
( 1 2 all )
thoth_the_moth 2,892 20 01/23/09 03:00 PM
by Dr. uarewotueat
* Psychotria viridis motamanM 2,225 10 09/20/04 04:23 PM
by motaman

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: karode13, Mostly_Harmless, A.k.a
1,082 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 7 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.